[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "Katz decides to sortie without permission"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 147167_Benis_1.jpg (40 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
147167_Benis_1.jpg
40 KB, 700x480
>it's a "Katz decides to sortie without permission" episode
>>
Katz finally not being on screen any more was total catharsis

I'm glad he met such a horrible end
>>
Man, when I think of people bitching about characters breaking the rules for some purpose, I think of Katz and I shake my head.

You don't know insufferable until you danced with this lumox.
I knew he died at the end, but I wasn't satisfied, it wasn't gruesome enough.
>>
>>14086809
Katz would have been great juxtaposed against the ZZ cast though
>>
>>14086858
The part that's baffling is that he stands out as an irritating character in a show full of them. Henken going full retard, Rosammy, Reccoa, Sarah, Fa, Jerid, Four, all are irritating. Kamille in the first five episodes is terrible.

Katz is so much worse than all of them. In a show of insufferable characters, he ekes out as the most obnoxious, terrible character.

I don't get how you're supposed to feel bad when he dies. He's fucking awful.
>>
>>14090821
Judau and Roux would have just called him stupid all the time, and Beecha/Mondo would trick him into doing stupid shit. He would have just been a stupid version of Iino.
>>
>>14090821
I actually would have liked to have seen a more grown up Katz deal with them
Katzes punishment is having to deal with Katz.

>Kamille in the first five episodes is terrible.
You mean crazy awesome.
>>
>>14086752

I have only laughed at the deaths of two children. The first was King Joffrey Baratheon, the second was Katz. I laughed harder at Katz.
>>
>>14090871
Didn't you laugh at Nicols retard death in SEED?
>>
>>14090873

I never watched SEED. I saw about five minutes of "WUT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOR" on toonami as a teenager, said "this is the gayest thing ever", and learned that not all gundams were as good as G.
>>
Katz really wasn't that annoying.
>>
Why is it always so easy to sortie without permission in these shows?
>>
> katz should return to the radish, but wanted to help emma fighting a mobile suit with a plane
> henken who loves emma put his ship forward just to save emma who was in trouble
> emma beat 2 hambrabis and 1 palace athene with a fucking mark 2 but ends up dying becouse of a piece of mobile suit
>
> aside from being annoying characters, given the circunstances i feel bad about them
>>
>>14090955
no locks on cockpits
for some reason the hanger bay doors are always open when they decide to do it
>>
>>14090838
It's especially funny since he was one of the kids from the original show, so there was supposed to be extra shock value in there.
But he was so annoying in both series that the average reaction to his death ranges from "eh" to pure bliss.
>>
>>14090873
he was 15 and liked to play the piano, there's nothing funny about that
>>
>>14091006
Leaving that shit unlocked is standard in actual militaries too. In case of an emergency you want anyone who's able to be able to get in that shit. If just one guy has the keys and he gets blown up, then what?

The problem isn't the lack of locks, its the lack of guards.
>>
>>14091037
the real problem is the presence of Katz and Hathaway
everyone else in Gundam saves the day when they steal a mobile suit
>>
>>14090955
Because Tomino can't write for shit.
>>
>>14091037
Okay. But what about locking the suit when you're already inside it? This dumb biff would still be banging that red headed herr doktor if he had just remembered to lock his door.

>tfw grew up in SoCal during the 90s
>tfw as a kid watching all the high speed chases on the TV that were always popular in the 90s
>tfw to this day I never drive anywhere with my car doors unlocked.
I'll never be one of those idiots whose door gets opened by a carjacker on the freeway.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.