[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chroma Squad Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I loved this game but I wished there was more substance in it, like more customization options for the mecha, options to theme your team that could give buffs to your rangers or being able customize your 6th ranger. If this ever got a sequel what would you guys like to see in it?
>>
>>14086603
They read this board so things you suggest might actually happen.

I actually would kind of like a "Team Theme" and "Power Source" option, where attacks and items follow certain themes. Things that mirror the sentai themes: cars, mythological beings, dinosaurs and things like magic or science as your power source.

Also, the secret comedy "Magical Girl Mode" option where you take a team of cute girls with cute things and beamspam monsters with hearts and rainbows.
>>
less progressiveness and sjw stages

game was shit anyway and I don't want a sequel, I want the studio to go under.
>>
>>14087316
Hi /pol/
>>
>>14086603
I wish there was more mission variety. I think there was like, one mission where you had to protect civilians. Otherwise it was pretty much always just a standard SRPG battle with the objective being to defeat all enemies.
I also feel like it could've used a better story. Constant jokes and parodies are fine, but it can still have a good story to move it along.
Less memes, more customization, possibly a mode for creating your own scenarios.
If they make a sequel, hopefully they get a better budget. The longer the game goes on, the more obvious it becomes that it's a kickstarter project.
>>
Those robot stages are pretty bad. They could take a cue out Great Battle 4 or even the first Power Rangers SNES game (there are two robot battles in the final stages).
>>
>>14090653
The robot battles were a nice novelty the first, second, maybe even third times they were done. After that they just became a gigantic chore that made me want go do something else every time it reared its head.

I was surprised by how accurate to Super Sentai they were in that regard.
>>
>>14090919
I really disliked the QTE shit, specially because of the pixel bar.
>>
>>14087316

same. don't trust those BRs. they promised a lot more and that they would be frequently updating the game and look what happened.

I still enjoyed it, but eh
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.