[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is Gundam X's 20th anniversary!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 56204424_p0.jpg (495 KB, 1073x1706) Image search: [Google]
56204424_p0.jpg
495 KB, 1073x1706
Today is Gundam X's 20th anniversary!
>>
>ClaraXEnil never
>>
>>14085080
Happy anniversary to my gateway to gundam.
>>
Happy Anniversary, X!
>>
>>14085080
Gundam X Ver.MB please.

Who am I kidding, Bandai won't even mention it
>>
>>14085106

Getting the MG Gundam X and DX were miracles unto themselves.
>>
>>14085111
Hell getting the HGAWs was even impressive

STILL WAITING FOR REGULAR LEOPARD BY THE WAY BANDAI, JUST, Y'KNOW, IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU DID AIRMASTER

YOU DID FUCKING AIRMASTER
>>
Most underappreciated Gundam show.
>>
>anniversary gift is just a couple of DVD releases from Right Stuf
Eh, I'll take it. Better than nothing at all, right?
>>
>>14085138
We'll get Leopard eventually, they're got the frames for it now.

Now hopefully, they'll do Airmaster Burst and Leopard Destroy too.
>>
File: chibiennil2.png (14 KB, 83x129) Image search: [Google]
chibiennil2.png
14 KB, 83x129
>>14085185

I'm going to buy it just to give X some support.

Official subs are nice too.
>>
>>14085080
I was just thinking about what a Gundam X reboot would be like

I mean, why not? There's no where to go but up seeing as it was cut short, and it's probably the only other AU series that's closest to a AU analog

The first half could be about Jamil and the 7th Space War and the latter half can be a redone version of the series.
>>
>>14085204
>yfw IBO IS THE REBOOT
>>
>>14085204
or, you know. add stuff they cut, like Enyll's victory gundam and some stuff from Under the moonlight like the Black Gundam Xs.
>>
>>14085287
>Under the Moonlight
I've honestly forgotten about the black X.
>>
>>14085204
Bandai:
Nope, please buy this gazillionth UC OYW series instead
>>
>>14085185
Are the subs good enough? I'm thinking about buying the DVDs
>>
>>14085204
Stop with the reboots. They're no better than Yet Another OYW Side-Story: Rise of the Prototype #94629. I know the setting has some wasted potential but it's better that it nobody tries to flesh out those ideas except in manga. You'd just be disappointed. It's better to get a new series each time and experiment. Yes, that includes IBO and AGE and everything else.
>>
>>14085808
Its not out until June, so its not like we have any way of knowing yet.
>>
File: nise.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nise.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
This show def had the most supported White Base. Jamil being able to convey feelings without punching/slapping was new. Him and the good doctor carried the show for me
>>
>>14085915
Supportive *
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.