[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /m/... I want to ask you a bit of an odd question. Regardless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1337825373778.jpg (40 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
1337825373778.jpg
40 KB, 353x357
So, /m/... I want to ask you a bit of an odd question. Regardless of whether or not it was recent or ages ago, has anyone on here participated in an /m/-related roleplay? Whether a thread on Gaia Online or a short-lived forum hosted on Invisionfree/Pr0boards/JCink/wherever, did you enjoy your time there? If not, why? Do you have any stories to share? Any drama?

Any plans to make one, even?

Whatever the case, no matter how autistic or cringeworthy, this is the place to talk about it, /m/.
>>
File: Haram desu.jpg (103 KB, 900x1271) Image search: [Google]
Haram desu.jpg
103 KB, 900x1271
>>14084952
Have you not seen the various GUNPLA BATTORU threads here before, OP?
>>
>>14084952
That's what /tg/ is for.
>>
>>14084960
I miss those. It was summer as fuck, but it was as fun as it was autistic.
>>
>>14084967
You have to admit, some of those posts can actually be rendered by the /gunplageneral/ anons.
>>
File: Boosted Delta Gundam.png (263 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
Boosted Delta Gundam.png
263 KB, 480x700
>>14084974
"Some" being the operative word, here. Unless they're crazy dedicated.
>>
Apologies for the request, I'm looking for an anime whose name I forget.

I think it was about superheroes with robots, and one of the characters had the yellow costume of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
>>
>>14085017
True.

I'm starting to think that the UMA GUNDAM from Gundam Breakers 3 was inspired by those threads.
>>
I'm working on an /m/ related Tabletop Game right now.

And by working on, I mean I've finished the rules and fluff and am in the process of making prebuilt mechs and mooks for players to fight.
>>
>>14084952
I've never done such a thing but I did make an OC Gundam series with over 50k words of supplementary material on the characters and mobile suits so I'm at least as autistic as the rest of you.
>>
If it's not a tabletop wargame or pen and paper RPG, it's cancer.

>spoiler
oh good god.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.