[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Setsuna is a hybrid Innovator/ELS being now, and can potentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: ELS Setsuna.png (196 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ELS Setsuna.png
196 KB, 640x360
Since Setsuna is a hybrid Innovator/ELS being now, and can potentially shapeshift, you think he ever walks around as a human sized Gundam Exia?
Like just goes around as this tiny gundam man.
Maybe even pilots the ELS Qant as Exia.
>>
I know he found a way to be inside her in more ways than one
>>
>>14084885
I mean that's what I would totally do if I were him. It just makes sense.
>>
>>14084863
God that shit was stupid
>>
>>14084863
>can potentially shapeshift
There's no indication of that.
>>
Is he really still Setsuna at that point or just a shiny finger puppet of the ELS hivemind?

Original Setsuna probably asphyxiated not long after his FTL adventure and his brainwaves were sucked in by the ayy lmaos.
>>
what do you think assimilation feels like
>>
>>14084943

It would defeat the message of the movie if Setsuna wasn't still mentally Setsuna.
>>
>>14085044

Probably rather painful to have your genetic code rewritten, but the perks far outweigh it.
>>
File: 1293467434154.jpg (60 KB, 389x639) Image search: [Google]
1293467434154.jpg
60 KB, 389x639
>>14084863
Why would he when he's married.
>>
>>14085105
Go fuck yourself
>>
What happened to you /m/?
What happened to the fun?
>>
>>14085237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaIjUUSBDU
>>
>>14085122
Still hurt that Exia lost the Setsuna bowl.
>>
>>14084863
Who's got the gif of Setsuna donning Exias head, Iron Man style?

I used to have it but it got lost somewhere
>>
>>14084863
Man oh man, if he has the full ELS powers shit would be so cash. He could do all sorts of things with her, he could even gender-bend with her. I mean he's basically T-1000 isn't he?

Course there's also ELS-girl that was only partially assimilated, was normal colors except for those patches where she got metal-crystalized. Could be he's human with lower-level ELS layering that just lets him communicate, not shapeshift.
>>
>>14084863
>Gundam becomes a GUNDAM inside of a GUNDAM
That is some inception level shit
>>
File: a7d.jpg (88 KB, 818x1157) Image search: [Google]
a7d.jpg
88 KB, 818x1157
>>14084863
>>
>>14086045
OH wow, I've had this picture on my drive for years and I've only just noticed the silver hairs coming out from the back of the helmet.
>>
>>14084863
What if the world of SD Gundams is actually some sort of weird ELS hybrid colony composed entirely of Setsuna tier Gundam-kin.
>>
How about, with his quantum abilities we could of seen some crossovers from another universere or parrel world, like in Muv-Luv series during the BETA attacks, or even Aldnoah Zero
>>
File: 1455515865719.gif (1 MB, 357x195) Image search: [Google]
1455515865719.gif
1 MB, 357x195
>>14085850
>>
>>14091289
I'm really sad they stopped doing that stuff. SEED's was great and 00's was surprisingly accurate to both the movie (before the movie) and Season 2.
>>
>>14091289
As adorable as that is, it's not the gif I was referring to.

It was made with animation from the series
>>
>>14087854
Do you think when he is alone and there is no human in sight he morphs his head into one of his gundams and just looks at a mirror saying "I'm Gundam"
>>
>>14087965
Nearly every gundam would fuck over the Beta something fierce since they have beam coating all that shit to deal with their long range attacks and negating that they would be able to fly and completely fuck over the Beta since they don't fly and if you start taking shit like Phase Shift armored gundams along with the GN they would be eeven more outclassed, the most they could have was their own numbers but a beam spam based gundam would deal with that eventually
>>
>>14087965
Haven't you heard? BETA are low tier. If you really wanna gauge the power of a fictional universe, unleash the fucking Bydo Empire on it.

Hell, even beating R-Type Humanity would be an accomplishment.
>>
>>14091737
>If you really wanna gauge the power of a fictional universe, unleash the fucking Bydo Empire on it.

Look, I don't like to do that power argument thing, but you don't unleash the Bydo on any universe that doesn't have fucking physical gods that can rewrite reality, and even with those they'd better be damn good.
>>
>>14091289
>TOH
>>
>>14091289

"No...I WAS Gundam"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.