[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still wondering how scirocco crippled kamille's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: newtype harem.jpg (211 KB, 850x603) Image search: [Google]
newtype harem.jpg
211 KB, 850x603
I'm still wondering how scirocco crippled kamille's mind in the end of the show
is that some kind of his special newtype magic?

anyway, did anyone knows what happened to OZC's zeta gundam torrents? can't find it on nyaa
>>
>>14080918
licensed
>>
Emma's hair looks like a penis from every angle
>>
>>14080918
>is that some kind of his special newtype magic?
That's really the answer to everything in Zeta's finale
>>
>>14080918

Essentially, Paptimus psychically linked their minds just before he died and when he passed on he basically took a massive chunk of Kamille with him.
>>
>>14080971
Is that from the novels? I had no indication of that from the anime. I thought kamille had massive trauma from killing all those people and he became a vegetable in response.
>>
>>14080918

Yes.

It's bullshit. We know.
>>
>>14080986
I'm not the guy you're replying too but that was my impression too. He wanted to take Kamille with him, and because Newtype powers can cause Kamille to empathize with the dead his brain died felt what it was like to die.

I probably pulled this out of my ass but oh well.

It's bullshit but you'll believe me.
>>
>>14080918
He saw Kamille's girly side through a Newtype connection and tried to seduce him.
>>
>>14081034
>I probably pulled this out of my ass but oh well.
Don't worry, Tomino-san. We still love you.
>>
>>14080918
>Reccoa
Wow. Fucking really?
>>
File: Kamille potato.jpg (174 KB, 1223x606) Image search: [Google]
Kamille potato.jpg
174 KB, 1223x606
>>14080918
> how scirocco crippled kamille's mind in the end of the show
this would explain it.
>>
other than Emma and Kamille everyone else who helped were my most hated Zeta characters
>>
>>14082251
Four was okay.
>>
File: ZZ-SLAP123[1].png (307 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ZZ-SLAP123[1].png
307 KB, 640x480
>>14082251

I don't care how justified you are, shake my fucking hand and introduce yourself like a fucking human being before you start beating on my ass.

>sweet sweet payback in ZZ
>>
>>14082321
literally everyone and everything in ZZ jobbed hard to judau
>>
So, basically, the way I understood it is that newtype-ism manifests itself different from person to person. Some people are pretty balanced as far as their ability to read enemies and project pressure (Amuro would seem to fit in this camp), while some are incredibly receptive (Kamille) and can read people with even greater clarity than most newtypes, and others have mad projection powers (Syrup and Jewdough).

With newtype abilities being about understanding each other, and understanding being a two-way street, newtypes are more susceptible to other newtypes. This is why we see Puru and Lalah fuck people up only to have the presence of Judau and Amuro ruin their concentration. Now, Kamille seems to be the ultimate receptive newtype (guy basically read Jerid's mind in their first encounter despite Jerid display zero newtype abilities for almost all of the show) while Scirocco is the ultimate projective newtype. Guy was like a sith lord - just being around him corrupted you. Bitches, as we saw with Sarah and Reccoa, had it extra bad.

To sum it all up, there's probably nobody else in Gundam (besides Tiffa in X) that could be susceptible to mind-crushing, and nobody besides maybe Judau who could pull it off.
>>
>>14080918
What happened was ambiguous.

There were already signs that Kamille was losing it during the final battle. He removed his visor in space, he was hallucinating...
What he pulled against Scirocco could be too much for him, and Paptimus could simply notice it himself.
>>
>>14082378
>He removed his visor in space
Wasn't that because Emma was going dumber than usual?
>>
>>14080918
He put Kamille on a newtype mind meld sequence where he couldn't come back to his body
>>
>>14082441
No, Emma was talking to him like normal, then all of a sudden he just opens his visor like he isnt in the dead of space.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.