[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fannels ruined Newtypes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Fannelfuck.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Fannelfuck.webm
3 MB, 700x394
Fannels ruined Newtypes.
>>
File: KamilleBidan_sm--article_image.jpg (11 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
KamilleBidan_sm--article_image.jpg
11 KB, 180x250
>>14077989
Funnels are for pussies. Real /m/en don't need them.
>>
I-Fields ruined tactical warfare.
>>
Mobile Suits ruined Gundam.
>>
Real Robots ruined mecha
>>
Japan ruined anime.
>>
>>14077989
>Implying funnels are the worst of newtype magic

Why arent reflecting funnels utilized more?
>>
>>14077989
>msg
>bits are the first beyond visual range weapon since the invention of minovsky particles
>every gundam afterwards
>funnels are an afterthought or they are all about close combat fucking with your opponent while you beamsword dance with them

imagine a gundam where giant mobile armors roam the earth sphere and newtypes try to sense one another from tens of thousands of kilometers away to get the jump on one another while all other warfare is rendered pointless because your giant battleship and mobile suit force gets obliterated before you even see the enemy
>>
>>14078192
they're technically bullshit because if a high-powered reflective I-field could be mounted on tiny drones, people would realize you could easily mount it on a mobile suit or a battleship
>>
Newtype ruined Gandumb
>>
>>14078198
..so, Heavy Object?
>>
>>14077989
>Using funnels
>Not using your replacement legs instead
>>
>>14078274
>octopus gundam with leg funnels
>the trick is that it's actually a squid since it has its own set of legs folded up behind the funnels
>>
> unicron uses NTD system
> unicron owns funnels
> the puru gets dead
> unicron ruines newtypes
>>
File: GNW-20000_Arche_Gundam_Wallpaper.jpg (966 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
GNW-20000_Arche_Gundam_Wallpaper.jpg
966 KB, 1680x1050
>>14077989
Fangs are better anyway
>>
funnels didn't ruin newtypes
FUCKING ZETA DID
>>
>>14080697
The actually make more sense. Generator and energy in order to shoot beams were a large problem and the fucking reason why ostensibly Zeon couldn't have beam weaponry on MS until late OYW.

Funnels becoming beamspam tools the next couple iterations of UC makes no fucking sense since they're tiny enough that they should really only get a single shot out of the damn things before you have to wait at least another minute before you have enough magic Minovsky particles ready for another shot.
>but e-caps
The fucking funnels are the same size of e-caps already; there the fuck are you going to put the gun?
>>
>>14078254
No because it needseems the newtypes and shit

Really I just wished that MSG had more of lalah fucking shit up with the eerie song in the background
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.