[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mech Size Comparison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann.png (562 KB, 512x752) Image search: [Google]
Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann.png
562 KB, 512x752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXNa_m52r0

Can somebody explain the newspaper?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-08-23h36m53s243.png (1 MB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-08-23h36m53s243.png
1 MB, 1492x1080
>>14077933
That size comparison video is bullshit.
>>
>>14077933
It's the size a newspaper would be if you could fold it over itself some absurd number of times.
>>
>>14078065
Paper folded 100 times.
>>
>>14077933
>Can somebody explain the newspaper?

It explains it in the video you posted.
How can anyone be so impotent?
>>
Exponential growth. If you perfectly fold the paper in half, you will double its thickness. The average paper thickness in 1/10th of a millimeter. 10 folds and the paper will be about the width of a hand. 23 folds will get you to one kilometer. 42 folds will get you to the Moon. 81 folds and your paper will be 127,786 light-years. 90 folds will make your paper 130.8 million light-years across, bigger than the Virgo Supercluster. And finally, at 103 folds, you will get outside of the observable Universe, which is estimated at 93 billion lightyears.

I stole the examples from a website.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.