[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I have never 360'd on a gundam protag so hard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Holy shit I have never 360'd on a gundam protag so hard. He is the only gundam pilot I can think of who didn't get treated like shit by the main crew and he still manages to fuck everything up. I never thought I would see an episode titled " I'm gonna sell the gundam" Christ. Everyone including the people who want to kill him are so nice to him. At this point I'm gonna keep watching for the Airmaster pilot,the hot bridge bunny, and the merc chick who was trying to bang garrod.
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
>>14076943
>Holy shit I have never 360'd

You would 180.

If you 360 you're right back where you start.

You stupid pile of garbage.
>>
>>14076945
I hated him at first. Then thought maybe he would be cool now that he is working with a team. Then he fucked that up instantly causing me to go back to hating him.
Thus
>360
>>
>>14076945
It's like you don't even know why the Xbox 360 was named the way it is.
>>
>>14076954
Please kill yourself before your ignorance spreads.
>>
File: 1435764230292.png (170 KB, 338x355) Image search: [Google]
1435764230292.png
170 KB, 338x355
>>14076943
Yeah man what a shock some kid living in a post apocalyptic world with no one to look out for him most of his life became a selfish cunt.
>>
>>14076968
Why are you so buttblasted? Your sphincter must have have been destroyed for it too be this damaged.
Op Garrod gets better once he starts interacting with Tiffa and jamil. Keep going
>>
>>14076980
I don't drop shows so I was gonna hang out until the end.
>>14076979
See if he betrayed them from the start I could accept that. But Garrod didn't start fucking up until they showed him kindness. Its baffling.
>>
>>14076985
>But Garrod didn't start fucking up until they showed him kindness.

Because he saw that as an opportunity to get what he wanted. Keep in mind this kid is living in a world that's just like Australia and right now is only thinking for himself because that's the type of hellhole he was raised in. But like someone else pointed out he does eventually start getting better.
>>
>>14076988
>Because he saw that as an opportunity to get what he wanted.

He also has serious trust issues and if you approach that kind of person with kindness they're gonna think you're up to something.

Kindness was all well and good but he actually got the best results when Jamil was busting his face in.
>>
>>14076988
Alright Jamil just woke up. Let's see what happens.
>>
>>14076997
Which is totally understandable in a world where most people are busy fucking each other over. Hell the whole reason that girl wanted to "bang" him was to get him in a position where he couldn't defend himself so she could kill him and steal the Gundam.
>>
File: 1454866347833.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1454866347833.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>14076988
>>14076997
You guys make good points. My opinion of him is swaying a bit
>>
>>14077001
While that maybe true. She seemed legitimately hurt when he turned her down. And early she kept saying things like "what a waste" while looking at photos of Garrod. Gave me Hamon vibes
>>
>>14077010
What girl wouldn't feel hurt knowing she wasn't hot enough to even seduce a horny teen?
>>
>>14077002

Wow it's almost like given the show the chance to establish context will explain shitty behavior.
>>
>>14077010

Ennil wanted to make Garrod part of her crew. A gundam is nice and all and she'd tear ass in it but in this world you need guys. Hell that dude she was rolling with was an idiot but she still kept him around.
>>
>>14077015
Explain but not excuse. He is still a shit. Just now part of the blame is towards the environment.
>>
>>14077018
I don't know man that idiot would have cornered them at the burning lake if Tiffa wasnt around to newtype spider sense the ambush
>>
>>14077021

Well, yes. It's not about excusing it but about establishing WHY so he can grow out of it. You have to give the characters a chance to grow out of their bad habits.

>>14077025

Let's be blunt our heroes aren't really a whole lot smarter.
>>
>>14077030
Both of your points are very valid.
>>
>>14076956
Is it because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.