[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Fan Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dQMP9yI.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dQMP9yI.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
IBO happens after UC
>sydney in IBO is kill, pic related
>sydney in UC is kill too
>there is a DOME-G movie called Mobile Suit Gundam: One of Seventy-Two, which refers to the Gundam Phenex being one of the 72 Demons of Ars Goetia, of which Gundam Barbatos is also named after
>Gjallarhorn had 72 legendary Gundam Frames, which are also named after the 72 Demons of Ars Goetia
>In episode 2 or 1 of IBO it is said that the cockpit was removed and replaced with a Mobile Worker cockpit because the previous one was sold by CGS when they started using the Ahab reactor of Barbatos to power the base
>Allah's Vagina system could be a variant of the psycho frame system made so that even non-newtypes can use it
>The Calamity War and the terraforming of mars could happen later, as the UC calender goes on.
>Perhaps since the total time of the milked tv series is longer we may see some Phenex action

If anyone bought the HG Phenex please can you post a pic of the movie transcript you got with it?
I have a very simple summary here, but it says nothing about 72 part or anything useful to the theory
http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15725
I was thinking about this when I saw the milked unicorn episode on gundaminfo youtube channel and they accidentally had a barbatos gunpla ad in the middle.
>>
>>14076848
So why the abandonment of beam weapons, then? Did ambient M-particle contamination finally get strong enough that the whole solar system is full of I-Fields?
>>
What if Quattro Bajeena was actually Char?
>>
>>14076855
no more helium-3 and minovsky reactors
>>
>>14076869
Mobile suits with Ahab reactors don't explode after critical damage. That has its advantages
>>
>>14076848
>Allah's Vagina system could be a variant of the psycho frame system made so that even non-newtypes can use it

If the base technology is to start out by reading mindwaves, it seems counter-intuitive to have it end up being a life-threatening spinal tap operation after an unspecified long time of development. If they can replicate bits with incoms, surely they'd go after a mindwave-reading helmet or cockpit headset rather than going down into human wetware.

Of course, I haven't been following up on what people think of Thunderbolt's continuity status, in which case a spinal tap would be nothing compared to being a quadruple amputee.

Assuming OP has some truth, I very much doubt that Allavaggnah is a variant system. It's more like an unrelated, competing system for less-enabled factions wanting to have Newtypes-esques at their control. Maybe after the 23, 869, 438, 480, 258th colony uprising en route to IBO era one of the factions finally finds a way to mass-produce easily-controlled top-tier pilots without ringing a fuckload of bells or mindfucking them into something unfit for anything in-between "idiot dance" and "berzerker duties", and it's via Allavaggnah.

A-V across the board has zero direct resemblance to the psychoframe concept outside of filling the role of "human-performance-boosting interface technology" like psycommu did in UC, Flash System in X, Zero System in Wing, Mobile Trace System in G, etc.
>>
>>14076848
Jupiter Empire are the mastermind behind everything worse in UC era.

Support Deikun idealogy hoping it will gave spacenoids a sense of "pride" and "elitism" to distant themselves away from Earthnoids and eventually plant the seed of distrust between Earth and her colonies.

Later they deliberately surrender to the Zeon forces during OYW and giving them shit tons supplies of Helium-3 to power up their War Industries becoming the hidden hand in this war hoping to weaken both the Colonies and Earth for a swift takeover but the plans failed when EF won the OYW and still have a strong standing army.

Fast forward to 0087, with Earth are in the verge of a mass civil unrest and minor skirmish between AUEG and the TITANS, Jupiter sent one man to further instigate both side for a full scale war similar to the OYW. However this agent turn rouge when he decided to control Earth Sphere for himself and breaking any ties with the Jupiter Empire and eventually thwarted Jupiter's plan for Earth Conquest for several years.
>>
>>14077183
>Jupiter Empire are the mastermind behind everything worse in UC era.

The Jupiter Empire is the deus ex machina of the UC timeline. Which shows just how shit, stale and ridiculous the whole thing has become. Jupiter man = boogeyman in Gundam.
>>
>>14077183
>>14077256
theyre basically the saudi arabia of UC's political conflict
>>
File: 1458421621098.png (56 KB, 401x363) Image search: [Google]
1458421621098.png
56 KB, 401x363
>>14076855

I'm just waiting on Season 2 to explain as to why Gundams were mentioned as massive world destroyers in the Calamity War by Yukinojo and some of the other characters. Did they all come equipped with ten satellite cannons back in the day or some shit?
>>
>>14078089
Guessing they were the best frames of that time. valkyrie was overshadowed and the Graze is only slightly weaker to a gundam.
>>
>>14078206
graze is a new model that didn't exist back then
>>
>>14078089
Downgraded interface. Considering what Mika was capable of doing in final episode Gundams of IBO are like Dirfringe of Broken Blade. Superior to modern designs but with even mpre untapped potential. Direct neural interface is one thing, training to use it right and proper software side of the linkage is another.
Also, total ban on energy weapons might be a hint here .
Or maybe last war ended in near complete annihilation and they simply lost advanced technology base.
>>14078217
Graze seemed comparable in terms of thrust and armament but vastly inferior in regards of durability/acurator strenght.
>>
>>14078246
>Broken Blade
You just reminded me that I gotta check that out. Friend of mine has been recommending it for the past few years but I couldn't be arsed, but yeah, I'm a sucker for that kind of shit involving wiring yourself up directly to the machine.

I just hated how Yukinojo led us on to thinking that we would see some crazy shit if they were allegedly able to "destroy the earth" back in the good ol' days. I guess they're just saving the ridiculous shit for season 2 like 00.
>>
>>14076856
Could it be. . .?!
>>
>>14076848
>Phenex thing

So?

Theres been references to the Are Goetia in several Gundam works, the Druggies from SEED's last name, the Barbados from G-Gen as well as the Halphas. And not to mention the Belphagpr from the AW side story, and the Ashatron and Virsago iirc albeit the names are bastardized.

By that logic we can tie it to any of them just about.
>>
>>14076848
Av being psychoframe is stupid there's no correlation.
It would make sense that the AV is some modified version of the mobile trace system implanted into humans through devil gundams nanomachines.

Also IBO could end up leading into age as well
>mars is forgotten by the earth sphere once it becomes self sufficient again
>legendary gundam in age = one of the gundam frames in ibo
>people on mars start getting supercancer and move into colonies
>over time old ms and gunda frame data is used to create garfans
>the exa db was a database containing all the blueprints of the gundam frames and uc technology
>the bug thing from age was a MA with an ai system built to protect it by neo-ghjallarhorn/whatever faction wil be in control of earth by the end of the show
>zeheart is a descendant of Orga[\spoiler]
>>
>>14078246
>total ban on energy weapons might be a hint here .
What if someone found a way to make beam weapons no longer viable? Something like the way that Neo Zeong was making the e-caps cook off in the rifles?
>>
Not Gundam, but I always liked the idea that the Nyankees get away with the Clark Kent alter-ego thing with no one recognizing them because Animaloids have a design flaw in their ability to recognize individuals' identities.
>>
if IBO is set in UC, why would they colonize mars when colonies are just infinitely more efficient?

also where did all the newtypes go?
>>
>>14078410
Or this. Variation of moonlight butterfly or minovsky field over whole solar system as one anon mentioned maybe.
>>14078414
With whole population being newtypes how one can be recognized as one.
This or eugenics. Lot's of eugenics.
As for Mars, people like planets. It's not like there aren't colonies in ibo. Just some population prefers planet gravity over Coriolis or naturalish atmosphere.
>>
>>14078446
>>14078410
Then why armor mobile suits with nano-paint?
>>
>>14078455
Post war surplus plus plants making it viable option economically?
Cause self replicating paint on the loose is too scary to think about.
>>
>>14076848
>African Union
>Europe and Central Asia
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14078477
It's not self replicating, retard. It was painted on during the war and still continues 300 years later. I believe it is nano-laminate, not nanobot paint.

>>14078579
African Union = Muslim Alliance
SAU = Latin/Mexican Alliance
Arbrau = Snowdweller/Drunk Alliance (SWEDEN YES allowed Muslims to make claim to scandinavia)
Oceanic = Asians and Aborigony Alliance
>>
>>14078309
One of Seventy-Two
>>
>>14076855
anti beam coating
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.