[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beast Wars II - Completed SUBS Release.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Beast Wars Release Redone.jpg (92 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
Beast Wars Release Redone.jpg
92 KB, 640x533
http://karyuudofansubs.blogspot.com/2016/04/release-beast-wars-ii-beast-wars.html

Remember that release I told you was coming?

It's here. Extras and all.

Beast Wars II, fully subbed.

Neo when? Beast me. I'm just posting this here on Kary's behalf. None-the-less, only one TF show remains un-subbed now. Enjoy.
>>
>inb4 every file is rickroll
>>
The end of the Cybertron Destron war is nearly here, soon all JTF series will have subs
>>
Bump because modern /m/ is too dumb to realize that a new fully subbed 90s mecha/transformers show is a huge deal and this deserves more praise.
>>
He did it. He subbed everything,fantastic.
>>
>>14073806
To be fair, there is another thread: >>14073302
>>
File: 1457910905514.png (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457910905514.png
41 KB, 200x200
>>14072558
Not only did you translate the whole show, but you also included artbooks, magazines, cels and OST as well? You are fucking awesome!
>>
>>14073988
Karyuudo always does that kind of thing for every TF release they do. Their passion and attention to detail are nuts.
>>
>>14073988

It's not me personally. I helped with the translation for Micron Densetsu/Legends. But have since had to step down from the scene.

Luckily, that did not deter Kary and his team at all, so I want to ensure they gets the praise they deserve. I am very grateful to them for this.
>>
Also, just like the Micron release, there are two sub tracks. One for JP terms, one for US faction names (Maximal, Predacon, ect). Take your pick.
>>
>>14074182
If it's no trouble, can you please have the Anidb page for Karyuudo updated in regards to this and Micron Legend? The project for the latter hasn't been acknowledged at all.
>>
>>14074542

I have no clue how to do that, bluntly put. Trackers, fansubs, timing and translation editing I know. I have no clue how the database at AniDB works however. If anyone else here wouldn't mind volunteering to update the status (for Micron and II), it'd be appreciated.

Same with bakabt. That never got uploaded either, sadly. Neither this, Micron, or Car Robots
>>
Is this the show with the mexican stereotype robots?
>>
>>14076044
Yes, the Jointron brothers
>>
I watched the first episode and, for some reason, this feels more childish than the Braves. And is Convoy's lion mode based on Tezuka's Kimba? The body is white and the eyes look very Dysney-ish, like Tezuka's.
>>
>>14077088
>Junki Takegami
No wonder, it's from the Megaranger/GoGoV/Gaoranger/Go-Onger writer (although GGV is darker than the rest). He also went on to do Car Robots, incidentally.

Speaking of Braves, the director Osamu Sekita did happen to storyboard a couple of Da Garn episodes (35 and 40).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.