[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shot looks nothing like Star Wars. It looks like something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17
File: 1459433875678[1].jpg (841 KB, 1272x636) Image search: [Google]
1459433875678[1].jpg
841 KB, 1272x636
This shot looks nothing like Star Wars. It looks like something out of Harry Potter.
>>
Post Chewbacca's girlfriend.
>>
>It looks like something out of Harry Potter.
same thing
>>
>Snoke is going to have really unique facial structure, and will be really alien. It'll be like nothing ever seen on screen before.
>Oh wait, he's just fucking Voldemort
Bravo Abrams.
>>
>>14065604
and people keep saying TFA is not a bad movie
>>
>>14065623

about as good as the ot.
>>
>>14065604
If Snoke was around while the Empire was in power how did Palatine not know this guy existed?
>>
>>14065604
Eh, it's still better than most of Lucas's CGIliens.
>>
>>14065635
0/10

>>14065641
Jar-Jar Abram's quality writing
>>
File: B0gXIcTCQAARx5b.jpg (19 KB, 480x579) Image search: [Google]
B0gXIcTCQAARx5b.jpg
19 KB, 480x579
>>14065650
He didn't write it tho
>>
>>14065641
the movie is fucking full of plotholes and retarded shit that does not make any sense
>>
It's in Star Wars, so it looks like Star Wars.

Cry more.
>>
>>14065653
JJ was the head writer, director, and producer of Episode VII. He is credited in all three roles for the film.
>>
>>14065653
Actually he did.
>>
>>14065660

just like the ot.
>>
>>14065613
>>14065665

There's a certain visual design to Star Wars films, at least the first three. And they use holograms.

A Giant guy looks so out of place in the series.
>>
>>14065756
judge him by his size, do you
>>
>>14065756

he'll probably be a manlet.
>>
>>14065609
You mean the walking talking CGI not-Asian lady who solely exists to talk about the Force? Fucking awful character.
>>
>>14065756

And he probably is a hologram - just a better one thanks to advances in technology over 40 years. Just like BB-8 is a better type of astromech droid (at least visually, in most people's opinion).
>>
>>14065756

That is a hologram. In the original trilogy the Emperor appeared to Vader once as a giant floating head, so I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>14065943
I also he is mechanically better since with the caples and arms he can do a lot better than one who has to run only on a flat surface
>>
>>14065660
It's literally written to be part of a trilogy, you idiot. A New Hope makes absolute 0 sense by itself.

What are the Jedi?
What are the Sith?
What were the Clone Wars?
Why are there no more Jedi?
Why did Darth Vader kill Luke's father?
Why did Obi-Wan let himself get killed?
How did Obi-wan disappear?
How did Obi-Wan speak to Luke when he was dead?
Why is Luke strong with the Force?
How did the Empire come about?

SHIT WRITING.
>>
>>14066036
ANH works as a standalone
RoTJ works as a standalone
TESB doesn't

TFA is just garbage
>>
>>14065641
Who says he didn't know?
>>
>>14066043
>ANH works as a standalone

See >>14066036

Those are all questions that ANH doesn't answer because of plotholes and retarded writing. It is unable by any logical means to make sense as a standalone movie.

>RoTJ works as a standalone

Ah, I see. This is a troll post.

Nothing to see here folks, carry on.
>>
>>14066049
>See>>14066036
No.
>Troll post.
The only toll is you, my highly autistic piss-ant aspie.
>>
>>14066049
>It doesn't spoon-fed me therefore its a plothole
Holy shit and you are the one accusing others of being a troll? How are you this stupid?
>>
>>14066036
>What are the Jedi?
Some kind of warrior monks.
>What were the Clone Wars?
A previous conflict.
>Why are there no more Jedi?
Vader killed em
>Why did Darth Vader kill Luke's father?
He was a jedi
>Why did Obi-Wan let himself get killed?
He was there to be a mentor.
>How did Obi-wan disappear?
Mystical space magic.
>How did Obi-Wan speak to Luke when he was dead?
Mystical space magic.
>Why is Luke strong with the Force?
Why is Amuro a newtype.
>How did the Empire come about?
How do empires come about?

It was a simple story and explaining a bunch of things in the movie like that is asking for poor dialogue.

Imagine Luke asking Obi-Wan what the empire was or how it came about. That seems retarded if you think about it.
>>
>>14066049
>See [x]

i wouldn't necessarily call some of those plotholes, but i will say that what some people are accusing of being plotholes in tfa could be potentially answered in the next 2 movies. 'a new hope' didn't have the luxory of knowing there were 2 other movies (and 3 prequels) to flesh things out.
>>
>>14066058
Same goes for you /tv/ trolls with TFA.

>WAHHH WAHHH WHY HASN'T EVERYTHING BEEN REVEALED TO ME ALREADY WAHHA WAHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR OR TWO TO SEE THE NEXT MOVIE I WANT IT NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT IT NOW MUMMY!!!!!!

That's what you sound like complaining about the non-existent plotholes of TFA (funny how I have never seen anyone actually mention any of them) and it's "retarded writing >_<"
>>
File: artoo sets his enemies on fire.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
artoo sets his enemies on fire.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>14065965
>implying Artoo needs roads
>>
>>14066081
>you /tv/ trolls with TFA
Not only are you so stupid you fling shitposts everywhere, but your attempt to poison the well fails here as well.
>>
>>14066081
>>WAHHH WAHHH WHY HASN'T EVERYTHING BEEN REVEALED TO ME

Probably because Abrams probably didn't have concrete answers for any of these things and TFA was pretty much the Sequel Trilogy's version of a pilot setting up the characters with latter writers/directors making up shit as they go.
>>
>>14066117

so just like the ot?
>>
>>14066118
Nothing like the OT, samefag kun.
>>
>>14066121

vader wasn't luke's father at the time of 'a new hope'. lucas 'made shit up' as he went. you fucking star cucks, seriously.
>>
>>14066118
Yeah but the OT had the benefit of a blank canvas. Abrams doesn't. He is working in the shadow of the OT/PT as well as elements of the NuEU.
>>
File: 51927863_p1.jpg (137 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
51927863_p1.jpg
137 KB, 400x400
>>14066126
>>14066118
Samefag kun pls
>>
>>14066126
Didn't lucas not even have a script until production was well under way?
>>
>>14066133
Other way around. Lucas kept the Vader/Luke father reveal thing hidden from almost the entire cast until after the production and scene themselves were filmed.
>>
>>14066136
No I meant new hope. They were in the middle of tunsia building sets, and Lucas suddenly goes
>Okay, we need a script now.
>>
>>14066127

then in some ways it's harder for jj, since he has to deal with purists who believe, unduly, that the original trilogy didn't have its flaws, and anything made by jj will be shit, but at the same time having to make it 'star wars' enough to be acceptable to everyone else who understands that they're kids' movies, otherwise it will be shit on for being too different.

>>14066128

posting smug anime girls and accusing someone of samefagging in a thread that probably has 3 people in it is the definition of a cock sucking f/a/ggot.
>>
>>14066126
Calm down /v/ and go home!
>>
File: 1435457145024.png (146 KB, 356x406) Image search: [Google]
1435457145024.png
146 KB, 356x406
>>14066146
>unique posters
>20
>>
>>14066036
the characters weren't as awful and horrible in the OT as all the faggots in TFA and you all know it
>FLAWLESS REY
>that stupid TRAITOR nobody liked and became the new fucking jar jar
>Kylo-I-shit-the-bed and vader wannabe who was the "villain"
>>
>>14070597
>>14066146
This is the problem of working in the shadow of not just the work of Lucas, but many other previous writers and artists. All the easy plots have been done (a new Empire and another darksider, the stormtrooper that becomes a rebel or the skywalkers that becomes a Sith). They can say the EU is gone, but fans still remember Jacen and Kyle Katarn and there is exists an expectation Abrams would outdo the novel and video game people except he doesn't.
>>
File: 1452710890128.png (1 MB, 672x1864) Image search: [Google]
1452710890128.png
1 MB, 672x1864
>>14070621
>Kyle Katarn
fuck, that is the guy that they could have made a good movie, but NOT CANNON HURR DURR
>>
>>14070624

Kyle was a Mary sue just like Rey though. Also I liked both Kylo and Finn.
>>
>>14070633
wut
at least he fucking trained, jesus even in the games he does not start able to manipulate the force and shit
also, thanks to disney they killed off any possible new jedi knight game and we are stuck with the battlefront turd
>>
>>14070597
>First Order Interns with all the diversity of a multicultural college pamphlet
>>
>>14065943

Star Wars holograms are COOL. Taking them away is lame.
>>
/tv/ why are you here? Did your board suddenly develop some kind of tolerance?
>>
>>14066075
This. Lack of full exploration is not the same as lack of any explanation. Some things are just that simple to grasp, and for a first installment you don't need all the secrets revealed or the full context of a thing.

I mean heck, people go to work every day and understand their surroundings just fine, without having a long-winded backstory of where everyone in the building came from or when and why the building was built or how the metal for the pipes was mined and who by.
>>
File: Vader-Palpatine-ESB.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Vader-Palpatine-ESB.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>14065604

No and you are a fucking casual pleb
>>
>>14070636
Isn't KotOR still semi-canon? Or at least closer to possibly being canon than the novel shit?
>>
>>14071537

It's not any kind of canon. The new canon might be using bits of it's story like Malachor, but if it is it's using them in it's own way for it's own purposes and the game itself is still non-canon.
>>
>>14070636
No he didn't. He got some advice from a force ghost whose name escapes me at the moment, which granted is more than Rey got, but for the 2nd game he was doing basics like like deflections the moment he got the lightsaber and some way advance stuff in a very ill-defined timescale that can't be more than a few weeks.
>>
>>14071537
>semi-canon
That term makes no sense.
>>
>>14065641
>implying he's not Palpatine
>>
>>14071614
>>14070636
man I loved the jedi knight games, anyone got the sheev spin webm with the insane lightning?
>>
File: 1361949850862.jpg (17 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
1361949850862.jpg
17 KB, 283x424
>>14071526
EUfags are a desperate, desperate breed who are immune to the truth in all its forms
>>
File: peteislife.png (269 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
peteislife.png
269 KB, 500x482
>>14070597
>FLAWLESS REY
are you kidding me, retard
are you mongoloids shitting me

she fucks up everything over and over until at the very end she connects with the force and fucks Kylo up. Everything she does correctly is written in such a way that it comes across as hints of force aptitude, like the falcon stunt and the mind trick. Other than that she does nothing remarkable that she wouldnt obviously know how to do after growing up ripping into starships for a living

you people try so amazingly hard, it's almost impressive
>>
>>14072097
They cannot begin to process the idea that the OT was full of goofy-ass shit and little plot holes. It's amazing. I mean ffs rewatching ep IV made me realize that we meet the imperials without having any setup of what the hell the death star they're on is outside of captain dickfuck's declaration that its a battlestation. We have no idea its a moon-sized ball with a death laser, and frankly by modern standards internet fuckwads would be ripping it to shreds.
>>
>>14072112
You clearly didnt watch the movie
She's a fuckin mary sue you faggot
>>
>>14065604
>This shot looks nothing like Star Wars
Then it's good that the movie did SOMETHING new. Personally I think Snoke could be an interesting villain. Big bad who's not a Sith is a great idea because a Sith's characterisation is held back by the canon Sith code and they basically all have to be the same sort of villain.
>>
>>14066036
>It's literally written to be part of a trilogy,
Correct. Not at all the same situation as the original Star Wars then, which was written to be a stand alone movie with a possibility of a Star Wars 2 if it was successful.
>>
>>14066136
Star Wars scripts go all the way back to 1973, though the earliest bear little resmblence the the movie. I'm sure a lot of the script was reworked at the last minute, though. Last minute changes are the Star Wars way.
>>
File: somepowerrangersreactionface.jpg (135 KB, 1015x807) Image search: [Google]
somepowerrangersreactionface.jpg
135 KB, 1015x807
>>14072266
>That feel when hours later you realise you quoted the wrong post
>>
>>14065914
Why didn't you post her?
>>
>>14066036
>A New Hope makes absolute 0 sense by itself
I feel bad for your extreme ADHD.
>>
>wannabe Star Wars with wannabe Empire complete with wannabe Vader, Tarkin and Sheev
>>
>>14065914

almost like obi wan in ot.
>>
>>14072112
RUH ROH WRONG FUSE
>>
Yeah, and light sabers now act like the magic wands from harry potter and whats her face is now a ridiculous combination between harry potter and hermionie without the charm of either and the force is now magic bullshit that lets people read other peoples minds and gives instant super skills out of nowhere.
And black guy is the ginger...except...entertaining.
Oh and the final act is a silly as fuck harry potter ending.
>>
>>14073494
>Yeah, and light sabers now act like the magic wands from harry potter

The fuck does this mean?

Do they cast Expelliarmus and the Killing Curse?
>>
They apparently have a will of their own, judging by the fact that it CALLED TO HER WITH FORCE BULLSHIT
They will give visions of the past, just not the visions that have anything to do with murdering scores fo children and genociding people.
They will give up super power force skills to people who hold them

No, this is all canon now. Light sabers are not just shitty rip offs of a weapon that was much cooler in the assimov story they were stolen from. They are now partially sentient magical wands.
>>
>>14073526
I hated the movie to but

>star wars
>not having Fourza bullshit
>>
>>14073536
The force and it's whole...thing has been well established in star wars. And has been for nearly a half century now.
And lucas used to throw apocalyptic bitch fits when anyone tried to change it too much.

The changes that are now canon in the new movie are not just unexplained and go against what the star wars geeks jizz themselves over, but it's just really really lame and unfun.
Every single hyper competent moment that rey has is handwaived away as being DA FORCE by the people disney hired to talk up the movie on the net.
>>
>>14066036
This is the kind of people IBO is aimed at, "people" who need entire episodes of expositions or else their autism kicks in and makes them unable to enjoy anything else.
>>
File: 1441936341828.png (292 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1441936341828.png
292 KB, 700x600
>>14072152
>she's a mary suuuuuuuuue waaahhhhhhhh
literally no more than Luke was, you shitstain
>master fighter pilot despite just fuckin around in the desert
>force adept
>secretly the child of a jedi knight
>repairs everything
>scores THE final blow on a massive battlestation
>does so by making an impossible shot using muh special powers
>has the villain literally say the force is strong in this one and treat him with special reverence
>mans the Falcon's laser turrets and knows their operation without ever having set foot in a similar craft, destroying professional Imperial pilots with ease

list continues, and that's just the first movie

you people are pathetic
>>
>>14073572
This is true.

Star Wars is a franchise built on special snowflakes.
>>
File: luke rekt.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
luke rekt.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>14073572
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1436x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1436x816
>>14071526
>posting the SE
>>
>>14073572
also I should point out to you drooling retards that "mary sue" refers to a writer's self-insert, not just some character that's a special snowflake.
>>
>>14073572
I think most of it comes down to "but she won a fight against the new Darth Vader, Luke didn't do that in A New Hope."

Which completely ignores the fact that the entire movie sets up Kylo Ren as a tryhard idiot who wishes he could even dream of being as good as Vader, and also that he was pretty badly wounded before the fight even started.

But hey, these kinds of people aren't exactly known for letting little things like reasonable logic get in the way of their complaining.
>>
>>14066036
>"Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice throughout the galaxy"
>the word 'Sith' is never mentioned in the OT
>the Clone Wars are a narrative convenience that let the audience know Obi-Wan used to be a general and a warrior and to tie him to Leia's father, and what they are is left to the imagination
>Vader killed them all
>Luke's father was a Jedi, so Vader betrayed and murdered him
>"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" (explicitly has space magic)
>see above
>his father was a Jedi and he's the main character
>I don't know, how do evil empires normally arise in science fiction?
>>
>>14073572
>master fighter pilot despite just fuckin around in the desert
Him being a great pilot was established many times in the movie.
>force adept
Not even close. He was taught some tricks and that's it. From everything we've seen, he's kind of a bitch and gets his shit slapped numerous times by a fucking cripple that wasn't even trying.
>secretly the child of a jedi knight
Okay.
>repairs everything
No he fucking doesn't. He can perform basic maintenance work on fucking droids. That doesnt' seem that out of the ordinary at all.
>scores THE final blow on a massive battlestation
And? He's the fucking hero. They have to do shit like that.
>does so by making an impossible shot using muh special powers
The special powers that we are told and shown that he has and is the culmination of the entire movie. Not just a last second power up out of nowhere.
>has the villain literally say the force is strong in this one and treat him with special reverence
Yes, and.
>mans the Falcon's laser turrets and knows their operation without ever having set foot in a similar craft, destroying professional Imperial pilots with ease
The laser turrets are standard and it's established that he's trained in using those kinds of weapons.
>>
>>14073600
>Him being a great pilot was established many times in the movie.
you're not very bright, are you
>>
>>14073600
So exactly like Rey.
>>
File: damn son.gif (985 KB, 245x189) Image search: [Google]
damn son.gif
985 KB, 245x189
>>14073600
haha holy shit dude, you proved his point?
what the hell
>>
>>14073601
>"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 and they're not much bigger than two meters"
>"Okay Biggs, this is gonna be just like Beggar's Canyon back home"
>wants to join the Imperial flight academy
>>
>>14073613
Not he didn't, what the fuck are you talking about?

All of those things are much better explained and don't come out of nowhere, unlike Rey's feats.
>>
>>14073601
Except he's right. They tell you throughout the movie that Luke is a pretty good pilot. Biggs even proclaims that he's one of the best in the Outer Rim.

>>14073605
No, because Rey didn't learn shit from anybody. I'm not going to claim she's a "Mary Sue" or anything, but "the Forces AWAKENS IN HER WOOoOOoOoOo" is such a bullshit copout for a lack of storytelling.
>>
>>14073614
>>14073619

yes. That's my point.

My point is that he's an amazing pilot in addition to all this other shit he can do.

he's magically a bundle of cool skills, which is what your definition of "mary sue" is

>>14073619
Rey is established as having been deeply familiar with all the starships and other military crap lying around on Jakku
>>
>>14073627
I'm not talking about her being a good pilot or not. I was specifically referring to the BS "Force awakens" name drop.

>My point is that he's an amazing pilot in addition to all this other shit he can do.
Except Luke didn't know he could do any of that other stuff. He was just some kid who just so happened to be good enough at driving their version of a car that he was thinking of joining the Navy.

>he's magically a bundle of cool skills, which is what your definition of "mary sue" is
He got as excited as a grade schooler being told he's getting a new video game when he shot that TIE Fighter down. Him being able to fix mechanical things is common in real fucking life, it's not a "cool skill."

Rey literally just thinks about it and she's on the same level as Luke was in Empire.
>>
>>14073572
I don't remember Luke doing jedi mind tricks in the first movie
neither using a lightsaber like a pro and beating the shit out of the bad guy with it out of the blue
fuck you, Rey is a shit character and you're a faggot who is obviously fucking blind
>>
>>14073627
Okay then, piloting skills
>Luke has explicitly piloted other craft before and is incredibly good at this, up to the point of wanting to join a flight academy
>Rey mentions that she 'is a pilot', then goes on to pilot a ship she's never flown in before, which she says 'hasn't flown for years' and which normally needs a co-pilot, and pilots it better than Han Solo in the OT

Mechanical skills
>Luke maintains the droids somewhat and orders R2 to fix the X-Wing
>Rey knows immediately how to fix the Falcon when it goes wrong, knows all about its hyperdrive and how to bypass the 'compressor' on it before Han Solo, the person who personally heavily customised it works out how to, knows what various things do in all the First Order stuff just because (it's implied) she scavenged around a wrecked Star Destroyer

Force skills
>Luke is instructed by Obi-Wan, uses the training droid and eventually manages to block a couple of lasers from it with his visor down, gradually comes to believe more in the Force and then with Obi-Wan's guidance again manages to make the final shot on the Death Star - and it's not until ESB when he manages to just about call the lightsaber to his hand from a couple of feet away
>Rey starts out being able to not only resist Kylo Ren's mind probing powers, but manages to read his mind instead. She then works out, on her own, not only that there is such a thing as a mind trick but how to do it. She then later beats Kylo Ren at calling the lightsaber to her hand (and okay, it's implied that it's resisting Kylo Ren's pull) all without any actual training beyond orange female Yoda telling her to 'believe'
>>
>>14073674
yeah this sums it up why she's such an horrid character
everything goes perfect for her withou any flaws, thqat's the fucking definition of mary sue
>>
>>14073674
>>14073685

Luke takes 3 movies to become a skilled Jedi. Rey takes a third of a movie.
>>
the force was still half asleep when Luke started but now it's awake so it's faster
>>
File: dont bump bump your sister cade.jpg (449 KB, 1191x429) Image search: [Google]
dont bump bump your sister cade.jpg
449 KB, 1191x429
>>14073708
he also bump bumped his sister
>>
>>14073685
once again, the definition of a mary sue is a writer self-insert

as in a fanfiction in which a character almost identical to the writer is gifted in every way and is beloved by everyone. It doesn't mean just a character who's good at everything.
>>
>>14065914
I think Yoda's a dude and a puppet bro.
>>
File: Ax0PW.jpg (552 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ax0PW.jpg
552 KB, 1920x1200
>>14073674
>she crashes the falcon into the dirt over and over trying to lift off, only survives because the Falcon is modded to high hell for maneuverability
>whole shot shows her flopping the falcon all over the damn place

>mechanical skills
nigga she literally worked in and around the falcon and a metric fuckload of civil-war era military crap, and built that little speeder she has. If you can locate and extract a specific hand-sized component from a hidden utility access within the labyrinth of a crashed star destroyer, I'm going to assume as the audience that you've got some killer engineering aptitude
>>
>>14073171
>>14073723
Maze was nothing but exposition and being a plot device you fucking retard. She is not even a real character.
>>
File: image.png (338 KB, 295x473) Image search: [Google]
image.png
338 KB, 295x473
>>14073721
>>
>>14073171
Except Obi-Wan actually did things.
>>
>>14073634
are you really trying to say it wasn't BS that he shitted on every trained military specialist in his path because he was fucking hype about it afterwards

If thats all it takes to justify that shit then Rey and Finn got you covered with their constant excited half-sentence cut off circlejerking after every single event
>>
>>14073723
Yeah and so? Maze literally serves no purpose at all in the movie except to talk about the Force to Rey and Finn. If you honestly are trying to compare her with Yoda or Obi-Wan, you are a idiot.
>>
>Vader is said to be the best pilot in the galaxy
>powerful dark jedi, in tune with the force
>sensing unseen threats through the force "bad feeling about this" already established
>vader sorties in a tie fighter ONCE, can't hit a total newbie, gets show down by some jackass smuggler without even trying off-screen
what a shit villain lol
>>
>>14073928
>are you really trying to say it wasn't BS that he shitted on every trained military specialist in his path because he was fucking hype about it afterwards
It wasn't. That TIE was flying circles around Luke. It was the definition of a lucky shot.

Have you even watched the movies? I'm convinced The Force Awakens is the only one you've seen.
>>
>>14073955
What do you mean not hit a "total newbie"? He was stopped from taking the shit when his wing-man panicked after the other one was killed by Han's surprise return and attack while the Trench Run was going on.
>>
>>14073977
Calm your tits faggot, my point is that you didn't say that. My issue isn't with the scene, it's that you said in reply to a mary sue accusation "he was happy like a school kid for hitting the shot so he's not"

That's the dumbest shit said in this whole thread
>>
>>14073955
Vader was a lazy nigger suffering from crack withdrawal because Palpatine hadn't sent him his welfare check yet.
>>
>>14074014
And you missed the point of what I said you dumbass. I said that because his skill in using weapons like those turrets was actually pretty shit, i.e. not the "uber cool skillz" that you were attempting to put on him.

Just stop posting and go watch the movies. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>14074026
I didn't miss anything you dipshit I agree with you, I'm not the guy you first replied to, I just thought it was stupid to say "he was hype tho lol"
>>
>>14074055
And you STILL missed the point of why I pointed out the reason why he was excited.

I'll just straight up tell you: it's because he was inexperienced and it was a lucky shot. So whatever bullshit that "other guy" was spewing about Luke is just that: bullshit.

And now you know.
>>
>>14073644
>using a lightsaber like a pro
Did you even watch the movie? Her form was total garbage. And it's not like beating an already wounded Kylo Ren is much of a feat.

As for her force abilities, it depends on the direction they take in the next movie. Because there were definitely some hints throughout TFA that she was previously one of Luke's students, which would explain it. If that turns out to be the case, she wasn't learning how to use the force, she was simply remembering it.
>>
>>14073873
Rohan's a creepy weirdo and not moe at all. Araki is HIS self-insert.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.