[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LITERAL >PLOT >ARMOUR I mad. I so mad. This is beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>LITERAL
>PLOT
>ARMOUR
I mad. I so mad. This is beyond "Oh he's lucky." This is Deus Ex Bullshita. "Oh what's that, you're gonna get your shit wrecked, no worries let me just hand wave away that laser. Can't have my precious self insert getting hurt in any way!"

Episode 3 when?
>>
>>14064253
What the hell even was that energy storm made up of anyway, for it to just stop beams?
>>
>>14064253
both of the pilots shit their pants when that happened.
>>
>>14064294
I-lightning?
>>
>>14064253
fuck off darryl
>>
>>14064253
fuck you cripple
stay mad in your shitty zaku and watch the glorious GANDAMU make more amputees of your shit friends and kill that other bitch that went and cut off your last fucking limb
>>
>>14064253
>expecting quality out of Thunderbolt
>>
>>14064253
Huge spoilers Daryl gets saved the same way later on.
>>
>>14064335
found the retard
>>
>>14064253
>>14064294
It's not as if Gundam is above tossing in space magic with no real explanation, or at best a really flimsy one. It's best to just chalk it up to the fact it's a cartoon and take it all in stride.

That being said, It'd be kinda cool to see a Gundam where very explicit space magic is a central feature of the plot so that it doesn't feel like the writers are half-assing things and they'd be forced to flesh out the concept.

Newtype pseudoscientific babble doesn't count. I'm talking like actual, in-context fucking magic.
>>
>>14064294
Yeah, the whole point of megaparticle beams is that they're electrically neutral and aren't affected by magnetic fields or electrical discharges. So I guess that's I-Field lightning, or some bulshit like that?
>>
>>14064365
These are the same fucks who think the way to show a tactical nuke being launcher looks like a giant fuck you beam.
>>
>>14064350
They really oughta flesh out the Shinigami from IGLOO 2. Show us what she was doing during ZZ and Unicorn.
>>
File: Indianayy lmao.png (411 KB, 535x497) Image search: [Google]
Indianayy lmao.png
411 KB, 535x497
>>14064321
REKT
>>
But when chirico does it it's fine right?
>>
>>14065022
Chirico has plot armour in that it's literally part of the plot.
>>
>>14064253
That was bad, true. It's as if the writer wanted to show that Derry would have already won the battle.

It would have been more elegant if Io had avoided the blow and then Darry was able to save himself without magic. It would also be a way to demonstrate the skills of the two pilots without these gratuitous crap.
>>
>>14064544
Nuclear bazooka =/= nuclear launcher
Its a directed nuclear blast using I-fields
>>
>>14064968
>They really oughta flesh out the Shinigami from IGLOO 2. Show us what she was doing during ZZ and Unicorn.
Please no

>>14065022
Because Votoms has some actual value outside of pretty flashing colours, unlike Thunderbolt
>>
>>14064253
He's just lucky. What makes you think it's beyond that?
Even in real life there's plenty of people having sheer luck so impossible that if they put it in a fiction, people like you will complain about how unrealistic it is..
>>
>>14065403
i remember that f-15 that landed safely with just one wing

damn plot armor right OP?
>>
The guy just got lucky, is not like they're trying to spin it as if he intended for it to happen
>>
>>14065027
Its not plot armor if you are a god
>>
episode 3 with subs when reeeeeeeee
>>
>>14066906
its the worse episode so far anyways
>>
>>14064253

Actually

both of them get this. Daryl is later saved by a lightning bolt, too. Everyone gets one free shot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.