[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FOUR (4) whole Dynasty Warriors Gundam games >Still no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: DWGR_Cover.jpg (391 KB, 1283x1500) Image search: [Google]
DWGR_Cover.jpg
391 KB, 1283x1500
>FOUR (4) whole Dynasty Warriors Gundam games
>Still no 08th MS Team
>Still no 0080
>Still no Astray
>Still no AGE
>Multiple series have still only one or two playable units (X, Turn A, F91, G, V, etc.)
>Reborn literally adds nothing except a fuckton of Unicorn and SEED units outside of DLC, and even then a good part of them are shitty C4/C2 units
>the other previous games have all been UC circlejerk so that's all we really got

why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
They must exhaust absolutely everything that UC has to offer before they can focus on most of the rest, apparently. Which is baffling, since the G Gundam units are much more suited to the Dynasty Warriors gameplay style than the rest. At this rate I expect even G no Kagenin and Ensign Blaster Mari to make it before the AUs are covered.

At least SEED doesn't have any new media coming out for it these days.
>>
>Re-GZ, Delta Plus, Duel, Blitz, Buster, and Gunner Zaku Warrior are all just C4

thanks scamco
>>
File: Age-salt.png (428 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [Google]
Age-salt.png
428 KB, 1024x564
>still no AGE, Astray, etc.
lets also not forget no Shuffle alliance, Quatre/Wufei, Innovades, Shadow gundam for Schwartz.

Hopefully the next one adds them, with GReco and BF. IBO can rot but getting Kimaris and Ein robo might be fun (especially if Ein Robo is shouting about killing kids)
>>
File: 1397679249676.jpg (112 KB, 875x639) Image search: [Google]
1397679249676.jpg
112 KB, 875x639
>>14064244
>Schwartz has been in two games as a playable character
>Bamco is so fucking lazy, the don't even bother to put in his fucking gundam and make him have to share with with his brother
>Meanwhile every fucboi from Seed and Destiny get's their own mobile suits no problem
>>
>>14064288
Don't think Andrew got in with his Gaia. but thats the only one i can think of.

just watch next game will be 00's turn and literally everyone will get a playable suit, but totally ignore every other series. but age will get Flit, Asemu, and Kio but they'll have to share AGE1
>>
>>14064288
Wasn't Luna stuck in Char's Zaku in 3 or something?
>>
Truthfully, there are a couple more CE suits I want, like the BuCue. I don't care what anyone says, I like the BuCue.

But hopefully they finish up another non-UC series or two so that we can get another non-UC Official mode.
>>
>>14064329
Worse. Shes been in since 2 and she had to use that for 2 games.
>>
>>14064125

Could've sworn Astray was in there.

Anyway, it's a shit game. The first and last DW game I'll ever buy.
>>
>>14064356
>basing your opinion of a franchise on a shitty spin off
>>
File: Zaku Slash (5).png (954 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Zaku Slash (5).png
954 KB, 1280x720
>>14064333
is slash zaku playable?
>>
File: the best.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
>>14064125
It had Banshee and Kshatriya and that's all I care about.

Hopefully we'll see S1 00 suits like Virtue and Exia in the future. Also Strike Noir would be nice.
>>
>>14064386
yep
>>
>>14064431
Yzaks? cool looked all over youtube, could never find gameplay.
>>
>>14064439
Yeah just Yzak's custom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A29itOAlBlE

Same with Rengou vs Zaft 2.
>>
>>14064125
Speaking of which, where's my 5th game anyways?
Isn't it about time with the anniversary and new console and such?
>>
>>14064453
I imagine KT's Musou team is busy, They are apparently getting ready for a new engine and to announce new DW. Also they've been making other anime Musou games on top of that.
>>
>>14064125
>why the fuck is this allowed?
It's about what's profitable at the time. There was a glut of SEED in Shin because of the HD reair shit.
There's no reason to waste niche properties on Koei when they can just throw things into G Gen in-house. Plus Gundam Breaker satisfies hack and slash fans well enough, no doubt. It would be nice if we got Shin 2 someday when Koei have the free time.
>>
>>14064453
Probably this year actually, it's been Reborn came out in December 2013 which will be three years by the end of they year. They announced the game itself in September just a few months earlier so there's a good chance we might see something again later in the year.
>>
File: 1384233657178.jpg (69 KB, 334x414) Image search: [Google]
1384233657178.jpg
69 KB, 334x414
>>14064449
>C4
>>
Everything feels the same in this game. I know it's a musou, but the movesets are so damn similar.
What's the best map for grinding out S rank plans anyways?
>>
>>14064775
>What's the best map for grinding out S rank plans anyways?

It's the one that's called "10,000 vs 1" or something. It's the first or second stage. Nothing but hundreds of weak enemies for 3 minutes so you can crank the difficulty all the way up. You'll get a bunch of A and S plans.
>>
just play gundam breaker
>>
>>14064775
That's partially because the game's movement is static as shit because they tried to add some arbitrary sense of verticality to the combat which does nothing but make fighting Mobile Armors tedious.

3 is still the best game in the series in terms of gameplay.
>>
>>14064306
At least that would allow people to use Andrei as a punching bag to vent out frustration.

>>14064468
Plus Dragon Quest Heroes (which is not-Musou, but no one is fooled) and Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>14064125
Didn't Reborn finally make Mobile Armors playable?
>>
>>14065497
Yeah.
>>
>>14065497
Yeah, but they were lame
>>
>Arslan the Warriors of Legend
literally who?
dammit koei give me my fucking DWG
>>
What kills me is that despite accounting for ranged combat a bit better to fit with the Gundam theme, it's still a very melee focused game.

Despite this, we've had 4 games and no Sandrock representing Wing. Heavyarms is a mainstay, but a suit with pretty much purely melee options has gotten the shaft this whole time.

They really ought to at least finish out the core cast of Wing and G-Gundam.
>>
To be honest what I really want is for them to focus more on the what-if stuff. Like a SRW contained to one franchise.
>>
>>14066798
DWG1 and 3 did that didn't they?
>>
These games would benefit a lot from custom pilots, or custom paintjobs, custom something.
>>
>>14067193
Yeah, but I'd like them to do it more.
>>
>Dynasty Warriors Gundam game
>It's just Gendumbs using the Dyansty Warriors combat system
>It's not Romance of the Three Kingdoms with all the important characters replaced by Gundams.

I'm not saying it should be another SD Gundam Brave Battle Warriors, but damnit I want to appease both my RotTK and Gundam fixes at the same time.
>>
File: 21690212_p0.jpg (378 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
21690212_p0.jpg
378 KB, 900x1200
>>14067382
>custom pilots, or custom paintjobs
Definitely agree.
But at least there's still some sort of "self insertion" in a sense that you're leveling up your pilot of choice and unlocking/upgrading suits for them as well as progressing the relationships with others.
>>
>>14067444
>>14067450
Honestly, it's strange that they're not doing it yet. It's not like they're exactly restraining themselves from taking RotTK to silly levels (see Strikeforce).
>>
>>14067382
>>14067453
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Empires when?
>>
File: 956028f29047f0ee46ec25a861469f09.jpg (661 KB, 3032x2141) Image search: [Google]
956028f29047f0ee46ec25a861469f09.jpg
661 KB, 3032x2141
>>14067537
DW Empire mode would work really really well with Gundam. Imagine a coalition between spacenoids on the one side and earth feddies on the other from all throughout the franchise duking it out in an ultimate war for dominance with you starting out as a custom grunt pilot who slowly progresses as an ace.
>>
>>14064125
I just want it to be a crossover like the first game again, and put more effort into character interactions.

Roster-wise I would like to see the Shuffle Alliance+Schwartz absolutely. That Jack in the box Gundam would be rad too.
>>
>>14064125
They're missing a lot for 00 despite its popularity:

>no Dynames
>no Kyrios
>no Virtue
>no Over-Flag/GN Flag
>no Enact Custom
>no Thrones
>no Sol-Brave Commander/Graham Custom
>no Zanbaya
>no Harute
>no Raphael
>>
>>14067754
Don't forget the Arche, Gadessa, Gaddess and Garazzo.
>>
>>14064125
No 08th MS is my biggest gripe.I get half of it is in space but I just don't give a shit, don't let them be used in space maps or something.

Give me an RX-79 and an EZ8 already.
>>
>>14064125
IKR, it fucking sucks how it doesnt have the Zaku I, Guntank, Zakrello, Bigro, Grublo, Braw Bro, Adzam, Gogg, Zock, GM Cannon, GM Sniper, Zaku Flipper, Zaku Cannon, Agg, Juaggu, Agguguy, Zogok, Perfect Zeong, Heavy Gundam, Pezun Dowadge, Galbaldy A, Galbaldy B, Pixie, Efreet, Mudrock, Ez8, Ground Gundam, Alex, Kampfer, Hygogg, Zudah, Zegok, Hildolfr, GM Kai, Gerbera Tetra, Dra-C, Xamel, Methuss, Dijeh, Asshimar, Messala, Gaplant, ZII, Hrairoo, Fiver, Adv Hrairoo, EWAC Zack, Hazel, Hazel Custom, Advanced Hazel, Hazel Rah, Hazel II, Hazel Owsla, Woundwort, Bigwig, Le Cygne, Gemeaux, Jamru Fin, Ga-Zowmm, Dreissen, Geymalk, Doven Wolf, Gallus-J, Zssa, Hamma Hamma, R-Jarja, Gazu L, Gazu R, ReGelg, Schuzrum Dias, S Gundam, Ex-S, Zeta Plus, Zeta Plus A1, Zeta Plus B1, Zeta Plus C1, Zeta Plus R, Nouvel GM III, Mk-V, Xeku Eins, Xeku Zwei, Gaza G, Gaza E, D Gundam, GD Striker, Buggy Doga, Zssa Kai, Jeddah, Hi Nu, Nightingale, Stark Jegan, Psyco Doga, Beta Azieru, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Gundam, Anksha, Rozen Zulu, Schuzrum Gallus, Gallus K, Xi, Messer, Gustav Karl, Penelope, G Cannon, Heavygun, Guntank R-44, Den'an Zon, Den'an Gei, Ebirhu-S, Berga Dalas, Berga Giros, Dahgi Iris, Vigna Ghina, F90, F90II, ST Gun, Hardygun, Cluster, Neo, Silhouette, Berga Balus, Vigna Zirah, Crossbone X2, X3, Flint, Gangrijo, Elefante, Elegola, Nautilus, Divinidad, Batara, Erebado, Vagon, Pez Batara, Quavarze, Abijo, Totuga, Gun-EZ, Gunblastor, Victory, V-Dash, Hexa, Jamesgun, Javelin, Recarl, Abigor, Zollidia, Zoloat, Zolo, Zolo Kai, Tomliat, Contio, Jabaco, Bruckeng, Rig Shokew, Domuttlia, Galicson, Birknau, Doggorla, Galguyu, Shokew, Godzorla, Memedorza, ShyTarn, Gengaozo, Zanneck, ig Contio, Sandhoge, Dochadi, Gaiyas, Gaia Gear, Zorin Soul, Gids Geese, Gussa, G-Saviour, I Saviour, J Saviour, Bugu, Rai, Gyan Krieger and GM Striker as playable mobile suits.
>>
>>14067933
08th can go fuck itself, there should be an 0080 rep, Alex, Kampfer, Zaku II Fz
>>
>>14064125
Only 3 games noob that one is jap only so it doesn't count
>>
>>14068083
It's localized. Only Jap VA and PS3 though.
>>
>>14068083
what a fucking retard, lol
>>
>>14068035
What the fuck?
>>
never played DW before, what game should i get? 1, 2, 3 or Reborn?
>>
>>14064125
Why can't Reborn ever go on sale? I wanna play as all the SEED units
>>
>>14073034
Only fun one to play as is Destiny.

>tfw no Stargazer or Noir Strike in the game
>>
>>14064125
Because Bamco US won't bet on anything that isn't a surefire money maker, and any time they do try bringing in something new, they put in the absolute minimum amount of effort in terms of localization, quality control, and advertising, thus turning their efforts into a self-fulfilling prophecy of fail when practically no one buys their shitty ports of shitting games no one asked for, or shitty ports of good games that people wanted, but they couldn't be arsed to put in actual fucking effort for.

tl;dr, the only way you're gonna get any GOOD new /m/ games in English is if you import the Asian w/ Englsh Subs versions, like with SRW OG: The Moon Dwellers, and Gundam Breaker 3.
>>
>>14074213
>Not Providence
>>
>>14064775
The first level that you get 300 kills on 8stars gives you S or A ranks
>>
>>14075884
Providence is ugly as sin
>>
>>14064125

We're probably due another Gundam Musou announcement later this year incidentally.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.