[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Breaker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160330_154642.jpg (114 KB, 486x536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_154642.jpg
114 KB, 486x536
Who's played these, they worth importing?
>>
>>14063198
No, it's just another grindingfest
>>
>>14063223
I heard that about the first one, are 2 and 3 just as bad?
>>
>>14063198
If you like customization it's fun
>>
>>14063275
What's better, dynasty warriors gundam, or this?
>>
>>14063198
I might.

But on the other hand DS3 looks pretty tempting so might get that instead.
>>
>>14063245
3 is by far the best one, but no matter what it's a grind game. Which isn't a bad thing, unless you hate grinding games.
>>
>>14063525
Is it a fun grind where there's plenty to grind or is it, do these one or two missions are only worth a shit to grind?

Sorry never played 1 or two aside from the beta of one ages ago, skipped two because three was announced.
>>
Just to clear something up /m/ I havent bought a gundam game sense Dynasty warriors gundam 2

Is this from what the videos made me believe of game play I think anyway. The newest Installment of the Gundam Vs Genre?

Gundam vs Zeon was the first gundam game I played the shit out of because the Idea of running around in a Feddy gouf made me happy.

Gundam vs Zeta seemed to expand the suits and make the game play better.

Is this game Gundam Vs but with the customization of build fighters?
>>
>>14063279
Breaker is literally DWG but with better combat and some of the best mecha customization in any game.

There is not a single reason in the world to get DWG over Breaker.
>>
>>14063913
>Is this from what the videos made me believe of game play I think anyway. The newest Installment of the Gundam Vs Genre?
Not even close.
The latest Gundam Vs. game on consoles is Full Boost on PS3.

Breaker is closer to Dynasty Warriors Gundam than anything else, but it's far better in every way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.