[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Can AoKana pass as /m/ material?
>Fictional sport
>No romance
>Some really nice dogfights
>>
Depends. Are shoes /m/?
>>
>>14062656
The shoes were never explained, but they do leave a nice trail of light
>>
>>14062647
I honestly don't want to call you a retard but holy shit, how much of a faggot can you be?
>>
>>14062676

This

All /m/ material has romance

No romance, no /m/
>>
>>14062647
I just know you're one of those false flagger /v/erming who keep screeaming toku isn't /m/ when the mods and admin said it was just so you can shitpost about tokushit
>>
>>14062676
>>14062681
>>14062692
>poster: 3
>samefag
What do you have against tokusatsu?
>>
>>14062708

Toku has romance though, making it /m/
>>
>>14062708
Nothing, I just know op is trying to false flag so he can shitpost about how toku isn't /m/ or something equally retarded
>>
>>14062713
The persecutory paranoia is real.
>>
>>14062749
Why are you still posting this when there is literally nothign about it that is /m/, there are no robots, power armor, magical power armor or any other shit
Its because you're a shitposting /v/erming
>>
>>14062711
>Toku was cleared by the administration, making it /m/
No need to thank me
>>
>>14062647
What does this have to do with mecha? At all?
Just how fucking broad has the definition of mecha gotten to you people that shoes somehow qualify?
>>
Their shoes aren't mechanical.
>>
>>14062937

I'm still more hung up on the fact that he thinks "no romance" is a good thing.
>>
It's pretty much just Strike Witches but without the WWII part, so I guess it mostly depends on whether you think SW is /m/ or not.
>>
>>14063044
Well, there is a pretty big difference between magic shoes and fucking plane legs.
>>
>>14063076
You can't reason with Tokushitters.
>>
If the mods don't delete your thread fast enough then it's /m/, that seems to be the rule.
>>
>>14063878
There was a WWE thread up for like 3 days. The mods just don't care at this point.
>>
>>14063076
>there is a pretty big difference between magic shoes and fucking plane legs
The plane legs are magic too. And they are worn over the feet. It's more like the difference between magic shoes that look like shoes and magic shoes that look like planes.
>>
At this point I'm not surprised if you can discuss Fate here because Shirou in the future is like a machine and thus is /m/.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.