[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in charge of Votoms and have the chance to kill off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Votoms.jpg (8 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
Votoms.jpg
8 KB, 274x184
You're in charge of Votoms and have the chance to kill off any of these three to give Chirico more character development, who would it be?
>>
>>14062622
I haven't watched Votoms yet but do any of these characters actually die further in the series?
>>
>>14062622
None because they're all great
>>
File: 1449411023675.png (186 KB, 384x530) Image search: [Google]
1449411023675.png
186 KB, 384x530
>>14062705
damn straight
>>
>>14062622
No one dies. Chirico's fine just the way he is and so is best moe girl, best pilot, and best arms dealer.
>>
Keep them all alive. Vanilla gets a death scare. All three kick ass.
>>
>>14062695

None of them die though I'm surprised the old guy didn't
>>
>In the middle of Quaint/final quarter of original
>They still havent popped up yet as of ep 43
Spoil me, do they appear for the rest or in the OVAs?
Also
>Making Chirico suffer more than he needs to
>>
>>14063040
They keep appearing in the series and the ovas (not in all of them though since some happen before the series or when Chirico is separated from them).
>>
None of the above. Send him to prison instead.
Wait, wtf is he doing here? And did I just download a shitty release or does Mellowlink have crazy ghosting problems?
>>
>>14063040
They turn up again, yes. Including seeing a future version of Vanilla and Coconna in one of the OVAs

>>Making Chirico suffer more than he needs to

Best get used to this now. Once you're done the main series, that sort of becomes the law of the land for VOTOMS.
>>
>>14063062
All the releases are like that, since the original prints are lost.
>>
>>14063102
I get while in the war, but even in the future he doesn't get a break? Surprised he hasn't killed himself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.