[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
00P or Hathaway's Flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 11
File: the time has come.png (910 KB, 948x508) Image search: [Google]
the time has come.png
910 KB, 948x508
The time has come /m/.

http://strawpoll.me/7229617

So time for an explanation. I am now tentatively due to start working in Japan starting August. Because of this and Japan's scary anti downloading/uploading laws, I'm hesitant to scanlate and upload things directly myself. I know I can try using VPNs and such, but I would rather not risk it. Unless, a kind /m/an would offer to work as a proxy to whom I would send a script and he'd shop and upload stuff from abroad, manga will have to go on indefinite hiatus.
So therefore, I want to make a switch to novels (for a while at least), the text for which should be much safer to post.

I know many /m/en have talked about Hathaway's Flash and Gundam 00P for a while, so those are your two main choices. But for shits and giggles, I also added Four's Story and Beltorchika's Children into the choices.

A little bit of info:
Hathaway's Flash- written by the incredibly eloquent Tomino. His often awkward language might result in longer wait times for updates.
00P- the language is very simple and updates would come sooner.
Four's Story- very short novel about what seems to be Four Murasame's backstory
Beltorchika's Children- you know what this is, but I haven't personally read it myself yet.

I don't know how much time I'll have to devote to translating yet, but I'll play by ear once I get there.

Aside from Phantomm Bullets, I've never done a full-fledged novel. It'll be a new experience so please bear with me and choose carefully, since a good chunk of time will go to it.
>>
>>14062444
HF, OOP is trash, the different points of BC have already been translated years ago, the other is totally not cannon at all
>>
Damn. This is hard decision.
>>
>>14062444

Nominating Beltorchika's Children both because I'm curious what it changes and because I don't care at all about the other choices. Have fun in Japan Nozaku.
>>
>>14062446
there are 00P summaries already available too
>>
>>14062444
I would be more inclined to 00P. Even if might not be UC stuff in relation to everything else of choice, it might provide a easy starting point for your translations.
>>
Vote for Hathaway's Flash.
>>
00P.
>>
Four's Story, if only so the easiest one can be gotten out of the way.
>>
Definitely Hathaway's Flash. Would love to see another Tomino novel translated, and that's the one i'm most interested in
>>
>>14062444
I want to read Bright killing Hathaway personally
>>
Hathaway's Flash, IIRC There's some dude translating BC already somewhere (could be DOA) and there's the Manga getting translated as well.

As for the 00 Stuff most of it's already known, but there's wide swaths of HF that either aren't translated for a summary, or aren't common knowledge.
>>
Hathaway's Flash seems more interesting
>>
While a part of me would gladly read translated BC, I feel like a translation of HF is due, if only so all the hearsay, speculation, and misconceptions can (in theory at least) finally be cleared up.
>>
Hathaway's Flash.

Give me that fat Gundam.
>>
Hassa-vay
>>
Hathaway plz
>>
There's a Hathaway's Flash-shaped hole in my Universal Century-shaped heart.

Char's Counterattack might not fit into the Beltorchika's Children hole perfectly, but it's not a priority like HF, the true final ending to Early UC.
>>
File: 1449479465274.jpg (49 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
1449479465274.jpg
49 KB, 620x347
>hathaway on top
>>
>>14062444
Isn't 00P the thing with CB sticking an explosive collar on some chick to force her into working for them only for her to fall for some perfect guy who works for em and she gives birth to Felt then she and generic mcblandman die in a gundam fire or something?

That was 00P right?
>>
>>14063686
yeah and it's god awful
>>
>>14063698
Was bad when you had Fon with one and he was a insufferable gigantic asshole.

Feldt's mom was asleep in a prison cell then woke up in a CB base with a bomb around her neck and was told what to do or boom.
>>
>>14063624
>not posting Anne Hathaway

Shamfuru dispuray
>>
>>14062444
>00P
Is that the one with Fon "I lost a fight ONCE....WHEN THEY BLEW UP MY NECK" Spaak?
Because I never, ever want to read that. Also Beltorchika was a total bitch and Hathaway was a choad. I vote for Four.
>>
>>14063774
No 00P is the worse one before Fon McSue came along.

It's a prequel which shows how wonderful CB is as they march towards a peaceful world. Seriously if you ever thought CB were good in anyway just read up on the shit they do with people who
have useful skills but arn't likely to work for them or the observer type Innovado because holy shit thats even more appaling.
>>
>>14062444
Nozaku, there's a .txt with the complete HF novel transcribed might be useful
>>
>>14064113
That would be actually. Where might I find it? That'd be 3 less books to weigh me down.
>>
>>14062444

Gundam 00P, no question. The others have at least some kind of decent information floating out there.
>>
>>14064117
Here, change the encode to Shift-JIS to properly read it:

https://mega.nz/#!DdY2UAyR!BYu9Zj4ySdm1sIYL6syTtAUnlmcciVcM4b7qMlbF17Y

BTW full scans for the 3 vols also exist, just search RAW sites
>>
Voted for HF. Can't resist post-CCA and Unicorn UC.
Good luck in Japan, Nozaku!
>>
>>14063774
But anon, didn't he still win the fight AFTER THEY BLEW UP HIS NECK?
>>
>>14062444
I've been wanting read Hathaway's Flash forever, that would be so cool.
>>
If HF goes well would you consider AoZ?
>>
>>14066176
Oh jesus, PLEASE this.
>>
>>14065349
I tried googling how to do this but i can't into coding. Can you give me a hint or two?

>>14065427
As far as I remember from the manga, they didn't blow his neck up in the strictest sense. The charge was just large enough to nick his jugular and cause bleed out.

>>14066176
After I finish HF (this seems to be the popular choice by far), I will see where I'm at in life and can put it up for a vote.
>>
>>14066760
I use the firefox browser but other also work. Go to top menu File, then Open File and select the .txt.

On the open tab go View, Text Encoding, Shift-JIS

Or use Microsoft Word, it prompts you to select the correct encoding when opening the file

Here is the full HF scans all 3 volumes for reference and cross checking with the .txt:

https://mega.nz/#!yE5lmayY!fH_yrRX7BBzhT2rkgMZ-g803IDNfB3JRE6Wk5BouIzw
>>
>>14062444
Hathaway's Flash ya cunt
>>
Have to go with my man Hathaway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftVvcOSGqI
>>
>>14067032
Thanks. I did it now. Though I'm a little bit concerned of there being mistakes in the digital text. The physical scans will dispel that fear for me.
>>
Hathaway
or Advance of Zeta
>>
>>14062444

I voted for Four's Story, I always liked her as a character. I'm not sad that HF is winning though.
>>
>>14062444
Tough decision. I really want to read 00p but HF comes first.
>>
Does anyone have links to the other 00 sidestories? I have tried to find them but have only ended up with bits and pieces.
>>
Nozaku, when will you leave nipland?

I like reading manga way more than novels.
>>
>>14062444
Come to think of it, maybe you ought to try and talk to Hokuto no Gun's SystematicChaos (via their website's Chatango) about your predicament. The guy has pretty much lived in Japan his entire life and has no problems with providing materials to the crew.
>>
>>14068844
I am schedule to leave end of July, which gives me 4 months to finish Hasegawa's Johnny Ridden and Ark Performance's MSV-R Johnny Ridden volumes 10-12. Future MSV-R releases will have to go on indefinite hiatus unfortunately.

>>14068969
Ok, I'll look into it.

So I think /m/ has pretty much spoken that it wants Hathaway's Flash, which has three times as many votes as 00P.
Now, keep in mind I won't start work on it until the latter half of this year. I still have manga to scramble to finish before I leave to the promised land. But I can still plan a bit.

So what is a good way to format releases? Post whole chapters here on /m/? Stick into a pastebin? Update a separate site?
>>
>>14069737
pastebin is good, or release pdf with the text and the few pictures of the novel vol
>>
>>14069737
>Post whole chapters here on /m/? Stick into a pastebin? Update a separate site?
All three. That guy who translated the CCA audiobook did the same.
>>
>>14072886

There was a Char's Counterattack audiobook? That someone translated? Anything new in it?
>>
>>14073081
>CCA
Shit. I mean Gaia Gear. Dunno how that slipped in there.
>>
>>14073089

I wasn't even aware Affranchi Char was making pastebins. Will have to check the YouTube page for them. Thanks.
>>
>>14073092
I thought he was, at least. If he isn't, a stopgap measure is to take the videos and get a transcript of the subs.
>>
What do you use to shop your mangos?

I'd offer to help if I knew what programs to use for it. I have free time, but not plenty of it so if I'm able to help out, I hope you wouldn't mind me taking a while to finish.
>>
I know it's completely out of the blue, but could you translate the last volume of unicorn? whoever was translating for baka-tsuki has stopped and volume 9 was finished over a year ago
>>
>>14073899
that was a shitty retranslation from a shitty chinese translation
>>
File: sorryIcan'tfindalargerpic.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
sorryIcan'tfindalargerpic.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
>>14073081
>>14073089
The second anon was accidentally correct. motocompo1981, who provided the Japanese Gaia Gear subtitles Affranchi is translating, also uploaded this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDIJYTbIyHA
It appears to be an hour-long Beltorchika's Children audio drama, and only has YT's automatic subtitling. Judging by the length, I'm skeptical that it's very interesting. I also don't see the BC title on the video's image, maybe he just titled a CCA adaptation BC for some reason, although I found similar results when Googling "ベルトーチカ・チルドレン サウンドシネマ" (Beltorchika's Children Sound Cinema). Oh, never mind, that's Beltorchika and Amuro at the start of the drama.

There's also a bunch of G-Saviour audio stuff, something about "Icarus" and "Prometheus" and "Before the Mission." Wait, that's strange, I just linked to motocompo1981's Beltorchika's Children uploads, but I don't see them on his "Videos" page.
>>
>>14074057
still better than nothing
>>
>>14067224
I just did a google search for aoz and almost the entire first chapter of volume 1 is available here

http://www.zeonic-republic.net/?page_id=141
>>
File: Gundam 0080_000a.jpg (681 KB, 3793x1533) Image search: [Google]
Gundam 0080_000a.jpg
681 KB, 3793x1533
how about the 0080 novel?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1iclg4aymbu6zc/0080_novel.zip
>>
>>14076374
Yes plz
>>
File: 568.jpg (94 KB, 732x568) Image search: [Google]
568.jpg
94 KB, 732x568
Thanks OP
Anyway does anyone here know of any info on the f91 and victory novelizations?
Because from what I've heard the f91 novels flesh out its story a bit more.

As for the Victory novels virtually no info exists
>>
File: Second V 2.png (2 MB, 930x1286) Image search: [Google]
Second V 2.png
2 MB, 930x1286
>>14076448
>As for the Victory novels virtually no info exists
We know that there's no V2 Gundam. Instead the Victory gains a wings of light addon instead and is called "Second Victory".
>>
>>14076467
Oh cool,didn't know this was from that. I always thought it was a concept design
>>
>>14076448
Those covers are ugly as shit, couldn't they have just traced the Laser Disk cover or something?

>>14076467
Beautiful. I love it from a design standpoint but I've never been comfortable with replacing the V2. It just looks so perfect with wings of light that it's hard to replace.
>>
>>14073210
I use Photoshop CS5. Have you ever worked with manga before?

>>14073899
>>14076374
>>14076448
I dunno, even if the stories aren't exactly identical, I'm a bit reluctant to invest time in translating something that already exists in anime form. I prefer to translate side-stories or things without an official anime.
>>
Is there more people besides Nozaku translating obscure UC Gundam stuff?

I remember Deacon translated cool stuff like Sentinel novel, F90, Silhouette F91 and so, but then we lost him to the AUs
>>
>>14076678
Just Deacon, as you mentioned. Yup, the Gundam scanlation scene is THAT dead. Even if there are others, they vanish shortly after their job is done.
>>
SEED ダブルオー UC PS2ぐらいからのゲームぐらいそいつは一番手抜きの機体だ
>>
Hathaways Flash

We don't need more 00 sidestories with dumb Mary Sues
>>
>>14077204
So we don't need 00 sidestories, period?
>>
File: Look_for_Avenir_Book_1.jpg (86 KB, 374x506) Image search: [Google]
Look_for_Avenir_Book_1.jpg
86 KB, 374x506
Glad to see HF winning, it's the biggest UC piece missing.
The only other interesting one besides it and the Four novel is Look for Avenir. Someone translated up to chapter 5 and stopped,they're still active on other things tho.
We know your true goal nozaku, to cam-record 0087 Green Drivers and Gothicmade for the unwashed masses.
>>
>>14077398

HF is built on Beltorchika's Children rather than Char's Counterattack, and assumes a couple of differences: most notably that Hathaway was the one who killed Quess. So it's not the missing piece, it's just another false start if anything and leads to nothing but itself.
>>
>>14077205
Pretty much plus all they really did of note was show how rotten CB was from the start but hell you could see CB was going to be corrupt as ship within the first episode or two.
>>
>>14077493
While HF is just "Hathaway proving how pitiful he is" The book. It's still a far better option than 00P which is
more "Look at this cute girl get traumatised horribly and please don't pay attention to the story" Instead.
>>
>>14077540

Okay. I wasn't actually trying to say the 00 work should be winning, only that HF's isn't the single missing piece of UC fiction. It isn't animated for a reason, that reason being that it follows it's own tangent and is unimportant to the whole. That and lack of interest. If anything, I was advertising for Beltorchika's Children since Hathaway's Flash builds on it, and you kind of need some understanding of one work to really follow the other.
>>
>>14077548
My bad then though yeah without BC you could get about confused in HF from what i know of it.

For those who wanted 00P heres a summary.

Bunch of CB drones who don't have a single thought between em that isn't something they were told to think in the name of Jesus/Aeolia kidnap some chick from prison and put a bomb
around her neck and force her to obey them because they need her skills and she isn't a true believer like them.

Cute Girl true believer appears and is cute.

They do alittle stuff with another CB drone so one dimensional he barely exists.

Bomb Girl suddenly falls for the drone.

Cute Girl is cute.

Bomb Girl has baby suddenly and still has the bomb around her neck dispite drinking the CB coolaid.

SUDDENLY AN ACCIDENT Drone and Bomb Girl die in pixie ray explosion while saving Cute Girl that kills them instead of "evolving" them like
one true saviour later on in S2.

Cute girl is left scarred and with grey hair.

Baby was Feldt.

THE END
>>
>>14077592
You left out the fight between the two innovades Beyond Pain and Grave at the end.
>>
>>14076467

The Second V is built by Zanscare and is stolen by Usso if I remember correctly.
>>
Soon I'll be able to understand everything that happens in SD G G Gen Spirits and Gihren's Greed!
>>
>>14077769
why was Uso such a koon?
>>
>>14077769
how was second V built by zanscare? it's quite literally identical to Victory except it's got WoL built into the core fighter
>>
>>14078083
Perhaps when you're reverse-engineering an enemy nation's technology, it's easier to start off with a very close copy of it rather than making your own unique innovation off it (like the Zanspine). America built their own V2s after WWII, right? I'm guessing they were pretty close to the Nazi V2s and didn't have to have American-flag color schemes.

>>14077493
Some of us care about Gaia Gear, and HF was written around the same time as Gaia Gear, right? So I'm wondering if HF sets up for GG. I read that "man-hunting" was involved in HF, so maybe we can see the seeds of MaHA.

Besides that, I'd say it's more of a false ending than a false start. It would show us what Tomino first imagined the post-CCA world to be. Whether Hathaway killed Quess or Agi shouldn't change the big picture, meaning the political state of the Earth Sphere in UC 0105.

Also, I've seen a claim that a character from HF, Kenneth Sleg, was involved in the founding of the Crossbone Vanguard. This was supposedly "revealed" in Hajime Katoki's Gundam Fix Figuration series, according to the Wiki. If anything, it's probably Katoki's headcanon rather than Tomino's original intention when he invented the Vanguard, but it goes to show that an alternate version of HF following CCA rather than BC might be assumed by some fans and creators. Or that BC is "canon," or no less canon than CCA.

>>14077398
I'm still not convinced that Look for Avenir was meant to be a UC prequel, even with a Von Braun Village. But it sure sounds interesting, a forgotten oddity like Gaia Gear. By the way, would "Search for Avenir" be a better translation?
>>
>>14062444
I would be happy to work as a proxy for you to help keep your releases rolling. What's the best way for us to get in touch with one another?
>>
>>14077398
Search for Avenir eh?
Doesn't seem like it fits entirely into the UC timelime, but kinda sounds interesting.
Funny you mention it. I was in Gundam Front a few years ago and saw a dome video with Unicorn, Banshee and Phenex. Green Divers was a similar concept?

>>14078261
That would help a lot. There are kinks to work out in the process but that can be discussed, if you are really up for it.
My email is dumbchaos@gmail
>>
>>14079545
The dome video sounds like One of Seventy-two. With Green Divers, I can't quite tell if it's a dome video like I'm used to seeing at a planetarium, or if it's three videos running simultaneously on three screens, center, left and right. Wikipedia lists its last screening in 2010, in a Koriyama science museum.

Whoever would wish to cam-record any of these films might want to invest in a spherical digital camera, so pirates can watch them with a Google Cardboard or such, as if sitting in the planetarium. That is, if they couldn't just abscond with a copy of the very film. Green Divers might never be screened again.

Looks like there was also something new that just screened for the first time on March 26, "A Phantom World." Says it's "WALL-G", I'm guessing that's what the G-Reco Phenex short was.
>>
>Hathaway's Flash
Who is he flashing? and what?
>>
>>14079545
The final volume of Unicorn are sidestories for the 1 of 72 Phenex story, and the "theft" of the sinanju from Anaheim.
>>
>>14081620
They're not "sidestories" as they don't have 外伝 in the title. They're part of the continuity. The only sidestories are those whacky manga incarnations.
>>
>>14081649
They are sidestories in the sense that they are like gundam 0080 or 8th ms team. They happenned but are not in the original msg story.
>>
>>14081489
He's flashing his Xi at Penelope.
>>
Bumping this thread.
Here is my raw for Hathaway's Flash I have kept for years. Forget where I even got it from. Hopefully it helps someone out.
https://mega.nz/#!TIEVUDqa
>>
File: GUNDAM_HASAULE-1-0002.jpg (188 KB, 820x1165) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM_HASAULE-1-0002.jpg
188 KB, 820x1165
>>
>>14079545
Nozaku, Deacon has just announced he will begin translating HF but don't worry since he won't complete even the 1st volume
>>
>>14082413

Then they would be classified as their own standalone volume, which they aren't. They're the 11th in the Unicorn series, therefore completing the story.
>>
>>14084092
When did he do that?
>>
>>14081489
My guess is it's like the flash of a meteorite as it burns up in the atmosphere, a shooting star. Energetic, beautiful, and tragically ephemeral.
>>
>>14084447

It refers to his life. Read the novel, dur.
>>
>>14084467
That's what I was saying. His life is like the flash of a meteorite as it burns up in the atmosphere, a shooting star. His life is energetic, beautiful, and tragically ephemeral. Dur.
>>
>>14084242
After he saw this thread
>>
>>14084228
what

There are no characters in the Phenex story that are in Gundam Unicorn. It's not even related to the plot of Gundam Unicorn. How is that not a side story?
>>
File: uoyg75y8hij.jpg (164 KB, 1511x846) Image search: [Google]
uoyg75y8hij.jpg
164 KB, 1511x846
>>14084447
>>14084467
>>14084481
>not getting the joke in >>14081489
>>
>>14084569
No, I got the joke. I just answered seriously because I like the title.
>>
>>14084585
somebody needs to get TE Spoiler Guy in here again to spazz out about the title. That Feddie Hooligans thread way back when was amusing as hell.
>>
Japan says it's Hassaway in the Brilliant. There you have it. Official Japanese translation.
>>
>>14085285
Hathaway in the Brilliant? What is this, a flash of genius or a flicker or deranged thinking on Hathaway's part?
>>
>>14085285

When did they say it officially? Considering its never been officially released or anything to have an official name translation.
>>
>>14084514
I kinda doubt that. I don't think I've seen Deacon post here on the boards in a long while. Besides, he did sort of announce the novel back in 2014...
>>
>>14076619
Photoshop? The really expensive program that you have to pay every single month for? Is paint tool sai good enough? I don't have any experience but I do use sai and a tablet for drawing, and I wanted to see if I can help out so your releases don't stop. I was thinking photoshopping wouldn't be that much harder that drawing, except I'll be mainly using the eraser. If you aren't comfortable working with someone without experience though, I understand. I'll still be willing to help out in any way I can though, if you need anything.

My email is rgm_79sc if there's anything I can do to help out.
>>
>>14085430
I forgot to add the @yahoo.com in the end, silly me.
>>
>>14085430
It's like $20 a month for the whole adobe suite man. How is that expensive?
>>
>>14085512
Isn't it like 600 euro to buy it in full?
>>
>>14085512
20 a month is a lot when you're poor as fuck.
I could use that 20 to be fed for at least a week.
>>
>>14085430
Hmm, while I would appreciate all the help I can get, I'm a bit unsure if paint is appropriate for manga. Blanking speech bubbles aside, paint's text function is horribly clunky and doesn't let you move around text at will. Does it allow custom fonts like Anime Ace?

Does anybody know if paint does anything to image quality?
>>
>>14086713
I translated and typeset some simple images a while back (porn, as if that needed to be said), and I used GIMP. Seemed to work fine.
>>
>>14086713
I just checked now, there doesn't seem to be an option for text in Sai. I always assumed there was, but never really used it before. If gimp works like the other anon says, I can use that.
>>
>>14085430
>>14086755
>>14086713
Scanlator here (but outta time to do anything useful.)

You must use photoshop for scanlation because of content aware fill which allows the program to replace patterns/lines with patterns/lines with almost no effort at all. https://kat.cr/usearch/photoshop%20cc%20category:applications/

Secondly, although SAI is better for drawing in lines it lacks the vector pen tool which you'll need for realistically drawing in straight lines. PS also has actual font support,

If all the options scare you, just use torrents uploaded by Ching Liu. Read the comments before downloading.
>>
>>14085309
Dengeki MS Encyclopedia
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>14087351
>>14085288
>>14085285
Holy crap. You weren't kidding. Hats off to the genius who called it that.
>>
>>14084514
>>14084242
>>14084092
Well, either way, if he beats me to the punch, he can go on right ahead. I didn't plan on touching it until August anyway. I'll just move on to the next best option on the poll, which happens to be 00P.
More Gundam getting translated across the board and everybody wins.
>>
>>14088814
Just promise that if he does what he always does and releases a couple chapters and says nothing about it again after that you'll still do it because it feels like he has a monopoly on several series that have gone untouched for years because "he plans on getting to them eventually"
>>
>>14084599
Ne plus ultra
>>
>>14085430
>Photoshop? The really expensive program that literally no one alive pays for because it's the easiest thing to pirate?
FTFY
>>
>>14088990
Nec, anon. Nec plus ultra.
>>
>>14088991
I'm afraid of pirating things
What if I go to jail
I'm too weak and feeble to last in prison
>>
>>14089182
You won't end up in jail for torrenting. If you are still afraid, there are shittons of copies of Photoshop DDLs floating about on tumblr (third best place on the internet to get downloads) but you might need to search around for links that work. All the photoshop uploadas on Tumblr will be copies of the working Photoshop torrents floating around. Only torrent sites are watched and the only torrents that are watched are new movies or tv shows. Applications like photoshop are fine.

The places to download things are:
Tier 1:
FTP topsites. Normal people won't use these but scene releases hit this first

Tier 1.5:
IRC. You can search packlists and dl things, not recommended for big programs because the speeds are shit.

Tier 2: P2P
1. Public trackers. These are like Kat.cr, thepiratebay.se etc ONLY brand new movies and popular tv shows are watched.
2. Private trackers. With applications, the two trackers with photoshop downloads would be CGPeers and What.cd. Private trackers are safer than public ones because staff will screen and ban whoever is trying to watch in on the site.

Tier 3: DDL
3. Direct download sites. Tumblr is by far the most reliable for most things because it's not run by shady malware loaders. Also has movies, books, tv shows as well as Photoshop.

You should ideally be getting the 2015 or 2016 CC version.
>>
>>14088955
I will.
>>
>>14089182
Pirating software is fine so long as you're not a business. Been doing file sharing for ten years now.
>>
>>14062444
Will you be able to finish MSV-R Johnny Ridden before you go, Nozaku?

It's my favorite Gundam series.
>>
>>14089202
based 4chan hackers on steroids help
>>
>>14089449
I will do my best to finish whatever volumes are out now (v10-12). After that, we will have to wait for the new volumes as they come out, at which point i will be working with some kind anons to keep work going from Japan.
>>
>>14089471
Awesome! Do your best, and post pics of cool JP/gundam shit from time to time on /m/ if you can.
>>
>>14089471
Don't forget to ask Hokuto no Gun about help on doing scanlations without arising suspicion, all right?
>>
>>14090061
Will do.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.