[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Yazan a bunch. Is he one of the best, non-newtype Aces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
I like Yazan a bunch. Is he one of the best, non-newtype Aces of the UC?
>>
>>14062278
he's extremely overrated
>>
He died like a bitch. Jerid death is still worse though.
>>
>>14062351
He didn't die.
>>
>>14062352
Really ? I just finished Zeta, I wasn't paying attention I guess
>>
>>14062355
You super weren't paying attention. He's in ZZ.
>>
File: jew dough.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jew dough.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>14062373
>implying most of /m/ didn't just skip as much stuff as they can
>implying most of /m/ even watches the shit they complain about
>>
What about that oldtype that used a Ball in the OYW and lived all the way to Crossbone?
>>
>>14062425
Umon believes himself to be a newtype
>>
He is the best Oldtype pilot in UC. No doubt about it.

Char and Kamille couldn't touch him. He defeated a Chimera Corps cyber-newtype without killing him (harder than just killing your opponent). They literally had to make him into a clown in ZZzzz Gundam so that Judas and his harem had a chance.

He literally would have raped Banana and the other sissybois running around in Gundam Unisex.
>>
>>14062592
The Nightmare of Solomon disagrees with you, anon
>>
>>14062606
Only one of those people is dead.
>>
>>14062606
Yazan would wreck him if he was on the Neue Ziel and Yazan had the GP03
>>
>>14062620
Yet Gato >>>>>>>>>> Yazan
>>
>>14062631
Look, I'm also an Annabelle's Cat fanboy but come the fuck on anon! Yazan is simply the better pilot.

Cuck Uraki, who is an Oldtype and a newbie, gave Cat a fight.

Yazan fought against fucking newtypes, one of them a verifiable ace and an OYW veteran. Kamille had to do a fucking Genki-Dama to land a hit on the man.
>>
>>14062732
I know, but Gato is sexy and classy and the GP-02 is sexy as well
>>
>>14062886
Yazan is still the better pilot. He lived against plot armor on multiple occasions.
>>
>>14062886
>I know Yazan is the better pilot but I'm just gay for Cat.

Mmm'kay Cat-anon.
>>
>>14062278
if yazan was a newtype zz would be about his bloodthirsty single man conquest of space and earth

but since he was an oldtype he just gets to be the strongest non-newtype in all of UC
>>
>>14062917
Well yeah. Humans, as much as we lie to ourselves, are not rational beings. Shit, I'd give my ass to guys like Gato or Neil Dylandy, no questions asked
>>
>tfw Yazan will never violate me.
>>
>>14062373
>>14062410
I'll be honest, i see how he missed that fact, it LOOKS like he died, there's almost no obvious giveaway that he survived. I was surprised when i saw him in ZZ. To really notice his pod ejection, you'd have to focus VERY intently on the debris, or review the scene in frame by frame.
>>
>>14062965
Sure, but this thread is about whether Yazan is one of the best, if not the best oldtype in UC. This thread is NOT about which character you like best.
>>
>>14062986
So it's a safe space for Yazan fanboys? It's clear as day that he's the best. He's lightyears away from anyone else in UC. Hell, he's better than any normal human in any Gundam show. Maybe Ali and Lockon could match him, but that's about it.
>>
>>14063013
>So it's a safe space for Yazan fanboys?
No. Re-read the OP.

>Maybe Ali and Lockon could match him, but that's about it.
UC. Re-read the OP.

>He's lightyears away from anyone else in UC.
That's the consensus. Case closed.
>>
File: yazan.jpg (45 KB, 543x626) Image search: [Google]
yazan.jpg
45 KB, 543x626
No real doubt Yazan's the best oldtype, and even as an oldtype he's capable of matching or surpassing some of the greatest newtypes.

I wonder what he could have done if he got a mech update that was beyond the Hambrabi.
>>
File: YAZANHERE.png (490 KB, 3180x4720) Image search: [Google]
YAZANHERE.png
490 KB, 3180x4720
>>14062278
He is the best because he is basically Sting with VIOLATE going on
>>
Yazan also reappears in the MSV-R manga
>>
>>14062410
I watched ZZ and had no issue with it. Quit trying to meme.
>>
File: yazan.jpg (18 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
yazan.jpg
18 KB, 275x275
>>14062278
Yazan is biologically engineered
>>
File: kidyazan.png (53 KB, 303x459) Image search: [Google]
kidyazan.png
53 KB, 303x459
>>14065034
This is Yazan as a Kid, no wonder he is so crazy listening to all sorts of metal and prolly doin drugs as a teen.
>>
>>14065048
He was so obsessed with violating people because he never scored.
>>
>>14064348
His GM night seeker was probably better than the Hambrabi, although he kept giving it Hambrabi weapons out of nostalgia
>>
Isn't Johnny Ridden as good as him? Shin Matsunaga too

There were many strong oldtypes during the zeonic wars. Yuu, Nimbus, Master, Cima, Chara and Mashymre pre-CyberNT

Checking the stats in different games like SD G Gen or Gihren's Greed the strongest oldtype is always Gato, Yazan second place
>>
>>14062983
Even in ZZ it is really easy to miss Yazan living without reviewing the scenes to see he managed to parachute out of his MS and also that he shows up later in ZZ at a party in a cameo.

Pretty much the best thing about Yazan is he is a dick but he canonically gets to live to a ripe old age, something a lot of characters can't boast.
>>
>>14062983
What? I remember seeing him bail out would when the Zeta blow up his Hamby. Like it was super obvious too.
>>
>Yazan was so hardcore, they had to have Kamille pull magic powers out of his ass to beat him.
>>
>>14062278

Yeah, one of the reasons I love Zeta so much is because of how stacked the Titans were with guys like Scirroco and Yazan. The AEUG were always just barely holding on every fight because of it. It really makes the battles tense.
>>
>>14067302
And then ZZ throws it all away by having the Neo-Zeon guys all be retards and Jewdough and co breeze through the battles untouched like a lvl 99 WoW character trumping through the lvl 1 tutorial zone.
>>
>>14067320

They actually had a pretty hard time against the Arab Zeons in the desert. That one lady was schooling them with an old Gelgoog for awhile there. But for allot of the series it was too one sided, certainly.
>>
>>14067320
Neo Zeon actually had the best and most aces of any faction, Judau only survived because they all killed each other so he only had to fight haman
>>
>>14062278
Johnny Ridden can give him a run for his money.
>>
>>14062606
>Nightmare of Solomon
>Literally episode 1, 30 seconds in, he loses an arm and a rifle to off screen stray shots

Name a single mother fucking ace pilot who does that. You can't. Gato is the most overrated ace.
>>
>>14063013
>He's lightyears away from anyone else in UC.

You not read vol 9?
>>
>>14065359

No it isn't, he even points it out during his battle with Uma that the Nightseeker wasn't as swole as his Hambrabi, just that it's still hot shit. But then again a construction robot is hot shit in Yazan's hands.
>>
>>14067235
>Checking the stats in different games like SD G Gen or Gihren's Greed the strongest oldtype is always Gato, Yazan second place

That's always messed up given Gato's on screen antics are basically pick on cannon fodder then job to rookies, but maybe Gato is a better pilot when history changes it wouldn't be surprising.
>>
>>14065048
>>14065073
Zeta abridged series where Yazan's one joke is that he's Beavis when?
>>
>>14067320
Actually, Neo Zeon probably could have won that whole thing if it didn't tear itself in half and have everyone attacking each other. The end of ZZ isn't the protagonists triumphing over evil, it's the protagonists coming in at the end of a different two-side battle and picking off the remnants.

Which is probably the point since that's exactly what Neo Zeon did at the end of Zeta. Irony!
>>
>>14067235
>>14067651

Gundam games like to big up Gato more than he really deserves, like Encounters in Space implying he could beat Amuro or having him dodge Nu Gundam's funnels in Dynasty Warriors Gundam. It's kind of ridiculous, actually.
>>
>>14067535
I love playing as Neo Zeon in GG

So many aces, so many newtypes. God damn

Too bad their good suits are expensive as shit
>>
>>14067929
To be fair, the Dynasty Warrior cutscreens do a whole bunch of horseshit.

Garrod spends the entire video jobbing to Unicorn Gundam when he shows up, and we've got Char in his Zaku standing up to God Gundam, in the first one.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.