[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss this game. It was an unbalanced mess and the community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13
I miss this game. It was an unbalanced mess and the community was shit but it was the most fun Gundam game I've played.
>>
>>14056438
yeah if they had fixed the bugged super moves and gotten rid of Melee hit-stun, and made it easier to actually get units that aren't garbage(hell I never even managed to figure out how to actually give them real money for stuff) it'd be a legitimately good Gundam game
>>
Melee was incredibly broken. SDGN is pretty boring so far.
>>
>>14056486
I think it was pretty easy to get units, I just blueprinted everything and I didn't spend a dime on the game.

>>14056493
Melee was broken depending on the map, for example if you were in E-Gate you were fucked if you were playing like Full Armor ZZ or something.
>>
>>14056493
atleast you dont have to bullshit mca just to continueously boost around.
>>
>melee was broken

y'all niggas just needed to GIT GUD

Melee was pretty fuckin' fair,fun and rewarding. You scrubs wanna talk about broken? How I get you to remember all the ranged rape like FAZZs missiles and all the various forms of stun beams. Or how about Invisibility mixed with beam weapons,that's sure is great fun. Can't forget unnerfed Quantumnization which was like the apex of cancer.
>>
File: 05 Delta Gundam.jpg (857 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
05 Delta Gundam.jpg
857 KB, 1920x1200
Best MS right here
>>
File: 1341898447278.jpg (96 KB, 900x609) Image search: [Google]
1341898447278.jpg
96 KB, 900x609
>>
>>14056588
>he can't see invisible units

scrubs that used invis didn't know you become partially invis while walking so you can still see their outline
>>
File: GOnline_2014_04_12_12_08_21_09.png (301 KB, 766x541) Image search: [Google]
GOnline_2014_04_12_12_08_21_09.png
301 KB, 766x541
>>14056650
You seem to have posted the wrong picture

Everybody knows best MS is Zeta Gundam Awakened
>>
>>14056588
Melee units have a ton boost compared to ranged units and deal out tons of damage. The only thing you can compare to melee units were incredibly broken things like FAZZ.
>>
>>14060195
FAZZ wasn't even that broken, shit like pre-nerf 00R/Q and HWS were broken.
>>
>>14056653
>terabytes of lossless touhou music
This is not something to criticize.
>>
>melee are broken
hardly a problem, my AGE-3 got beams for days and a MA mode
and my max mobility Destroy can stun the shit out of most melee chargers.
>>
>>14060399
no shit you're playing an MA of course you can deal with melee, unless your name is SR Dendrobium.

anyone that thinks melee is broken probably doesn't know how to deal with it or played in melee dominant maps.
>>
>>14056438
I only finally found my favorite suit in the twilight months of the game.
It was the Gazu-R

I miss this game so hard.
>>
File: 1459082471573.jpg (39 KB, 386x356) Image search: [Google]
1459082471573.jpg
39 KB, 386x356
I still miss pre-FUNnel nerf qube awaken
>>
>>14060195
>tfw I had 3 whole paragraphs for you to destroy your shit on this but I hit back space to delete right when the capcha loaded and it's all gone

Boost doesn't mean dick really when you learn how to manage the standard amount,they only do tons of damage when you're in their area of speciality which is not only a given but also a gamble on their side given that they have to sacrifice moments of attack to initiate themselves into it and if the broken units don't appease you then the completely normal ones should. A ranged unit that stays on the high ground,knows how to counter with their own melee in the approach and/or carries a status effect like KD or Stun is a thing of nightmares.

Melee did not have -shit- on ranged. You just never got good enough to see that.
>>
>>14060427
SR Dendro had pretty decent melee in the stamen mode.

S Dendro sucked shit though.
>>
>>14060771
if you're going to purge you may as well just use the beam rifle that causes slow instead of melee.

S Dendro wasn't that bad, it had a pretty large range on the beam saber and getting hit by the fast homing missiles hurt. It just suffered the problem of power creep.
>>
>>14060817
It was way too easy to hop on top of S Dendro and melee it. That and the lack of firepower made it terrible.
>>
>>14060840
that's pretty hard to do if dendro actually moves though, it doesn't have a lot of firepower yeah but getting hit by missiles still add up.
>>
>>14060616
>Melee did not have -shit- on ranged. You just never got good enough to see that.

Bullshit. Most of the top ranked units were melee and most videos posted by the top ranked players mostly features melee.
>>
>2016
>People still bitching about melee.

fuck it wasn't even hard to do. I was master of every move and trick in this game after half a year of playing. 4 years nigga. 4 fucking years I played this and to this day there are still people who cannot grasp the simple mechanics of the game.

Sucks to have bad reflexes and hand-eye coordination, I guess.
>>
>>14060859
why do you that because top ranked players post videos of mostly melee that they were broken?

the top ranked units were actually pretty even between melee and ranged. did you forget about SR Dendo, Quanta or SRdium? there were plenty of top ranked ranged units.
>>
>>14060858
Dendro is really fucking slow too. Any suit with decent melee wouldn't have a problem, especially if it's on a map with cover.

>>14060859
Most of the top ranked suits had good melee, good ranged weapons, and useful skills. Truly melee focused suits like Altron, Susanowo, and S Neue Ziel aren't considered top tier.
>>
>>14060143
>that feel when SDGO died before I actually got a good desktop where I could crank up AA to max and take high res master race worthy pictures of my babies

i'm so sorry zeta-chan
>>
File: 1458109231858.jpg (59 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458109231858.jpg
59 KB, 500x667
>>14056438
>discover this game 2 months before it was shut down
>amazed at the fact that almost every mobile suit in the history of gundam was in it
>barely got to enjoy any of it before it was closed down
>people promising things like private servers afterwards were lying

I just wanted to pilot shit like the Doven Wolf, Physalis or the Kshatriya is that too much to ask?
>>
>>14061363
nope because now you have to wait for SDGN to slowly amass units again.
>>
>>14061363
We vets were able to enjoy every mobile suit up until gbf try. You missed out.

Fucking league of legends killed this game so hard. This was the game everyone talked about before league.
>>
>>14061363
Well, almost every suit if you ignore things like grunts from X, V, and most of Wing and Turn A.

Korea sure did!
>>
>>14061529
Never had a chance to play this. Why it got closed anyway?
>>
>>14061595
Because it caught up too fast and power creeped so much that it started not making enough dough so they decided to reset everything and try again from the start because retarded autists want their gendums again
>>
>>14061595
So Bandai could yank the license out from softmax and co. to make SDGNE and hoard all the jewgolds for themselves, which as a plan promptly shat itself since it didn't start out with a PvP mode.
>>
>>14061606
When Banrise became Banjew.

That's because they sell a lot of Gundam games and it cannot hit the market so they are targeting third party games.

So ironic that the official owner of the franchise cannot beat the game made by the plebs.
>>
>>14056438
Darkness pangure! !!
>>
>>14061947
Go to bed Alle.
>>
File: No longer Kshat.jpg (146 KB, 1014x766) Image search: [Google]
No longer Kshat.jpg
146 KB, 1014x766
I miss my Kshatriya and Kshatriya Repaired, kshit less so though.
>>
Awful lot of meleefags in here.
>>
File: s ranks.png (716 KB, 1041x802) Image search: [Google]
s ranks.png
716 KB, 1041x802
>all these nostalgia

Seafag reporting in. Favourite suit is sr dendro because i get to wreck havoc before my ifield is depleted and purge off for delicious dualwield melee and slow beams.
>>
>>14065385
fellow Seafag here, I wished the community wasn't so fucking terrible.
>>
File: s ranks 2.png (621 KB, 1041x806) Image search: [Google]
s ranks 2.png
621 KB, 1041x806
>>14065397
Most of the time I just ignore interaction and silently play my deathmatches.

The pvp aspect of this game had me hooked so much that I would still be playing if it didnt get shutdown.

Mastery of mca,semi-lock shooting and zbs pretty much allowed me to avoid fotm suits and do well with anything so shitters cant say a word when I wreck them.

I just hope they include mca and stuffs again with sdgn again although im more of a shooter type. It seems unlikely judging from the gameplay videos.
>>
File: Double Vaccine.jpg (50 KB, 602x444) Image search: [Google]
Double Vaccine.jpg
50 KB, 602x444
>>14065397
Wish I could say the NA server had a good community but then I'm reminded of people like this
>>
File: 1438767290165.gif (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1438767290165.gif
2 MB, 960x720
If people can get private servers for shit like WoW going why cant we make a private server for this just for the hell of it?
>>
>>14064094

As much as people bitch about melee units I found that I could usually handle them by kiteing themwith Kshatriya until I could finish them with a point blank mega particle cannon shot.
>>
You people could just go all BIGBUILDING and not worry about melee stun. That guy was awesome.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.