[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So explain this to me, /m/ How come Vifam has never appeared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Asuka.jpg (121 KB, 572x827) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.jpg
121 KB, 572x827
So explain this to me, /m/

How come Vifam has never appeared in an SRW game? Stuff like Dangaioh, Icser and that VR robots thing, even fucking Zoids had appearances, but no Vifam.

WHY?
>>
>>14054154
You dissin' Zoids, faggot? And to answer your question, because it hasn't. That's it. It's honestly a far better thing than being in the series, so you should be glad.
>>
Vifam tanks pretty hard in any crossover environment. The kids are only piloting because everybody else is dead and they can't reach anyone. You put them in a crossover, nothing works anymore.
>>
>>14054167

Not dissing Zoids, but it just felt kinda like putting Pokemon in Monster Hunter... hey, now, that actually doesn't sound that bad.

> It's honestly a far better thing than being in the series, so you should be glad.

You dissin' SRW, faggot?
>>
>>14054169

Yeah, because SRW totally never uses the "we just arrived from a parallel universe where all our relevant plots happened" excuse.
>>
>>14054174

That comparison makes no sense. And yes, I am.
>>
>>14054183

The comparison makes total sense. Zoids are pretty much mecha pokemon.
>>
>>14054187
Holy shit you have never seen anything from Zoids.
>>
>>14054178

Doesn't change the fact that as soon as they enter the main universe all the the adults here are gonna see a bunch of little kids stuck on a station and do something about them.

It's not like they're older teens who willingly enlisted
>>
>>14054169

No one ever said shit about the Eldoran kids.
>>
>>14054416

they had a super robot
>>
>>14054416
They're magic though. Adults can't do shit in that universe, they have to let elementary school children save their lives because Eldoran didn't give magic badges to adults with combat training.
>>
>>14055212
And he did it four times in a row, no less. Eldoran sure likes his chikyuu no kodomotachi yo.
>>
To answer OP. Probably because of negotiations, or they couldn't get them into the plot. Remember that we only got VOTOMS in a SRW after 2010, Patlabor in 2013 and Giant Gorg in 2015.

We still haven't got Dougram, Vifam, Mospeada, Vandread, Gunparade March. All that while stuff like Escaflowne, Megazone 23 and fucking Betterman got in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.