[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Even Need a Promotional Image to Shit Post?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: that which you hate most.png (12 KB, 640x239) Image search: [Google]
that which you hate most.png
12 KB, 640x239
Now that the dust has settled, what do you feel about (next non-UC Gundam show)? And why is it the worst show ever and a crime against humanity? It hasn't come out yet. We don't know what it's called. Banrise don't even know. But I'm sure you all already have plenty of opinions about it.
>>
>>14053682
I don't berate things until after they do something stupid.
>>
>>14053690
We both know that's a lie.
>>
>>14053702
it isn't, I didn't care about IBO until after Mika began his murder rampage
>>
>butthurt IBOfag can't accept that his show was severely flawed due to SEED Destiny level production
>"I-It's just shitposters!"
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>14053682
Why can't Banrise just animate my fan fiction instead? It's so manly and tacticool.
>>
Christ, I thought SEED, 00, AGE, Build Babbies, G-Reco, BFT and IBO were bad. Gundam is kill.
>>
>>14053682
Because Tomino isn't working on it
>>
listen here faggots you're just too dumb to fucking understand the next show, maybe the one after that will be AGE-tier baby shit so it's more on your level but fucking stop complaining
>>
So why did /a/ decide to up their crossposting threefold a couple weeks ago? This is getting pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>14054783
I know, right? Only /a/fags would like the next show.

>>14054729
>next show defense force
Case in point.
>>
>>14054786
Only /a/ wouldn't be able to notice the massive influx of drastically different opinions, atrocious grammar and poor posting style, clear attacks on /m/ as a whole from an outsider's point of view (such as this thread), forcing of the stupid fan base war of IBO vs G-Reco, and shitposting in general. All about Gundam/IBO and nothing else. I wouldn't be that bothered if it was simply new opinions but now /a/ has tried to make it seem like /m/ had a death wish for the series and we're all just cynical bastards who hate for no reason. /m/ was optimistic until Okada/Nagai's involvement was announced, and even then most were hopeful for an interesting train wreck, like Cross Ange. There were very few negative opinions in the first few episodes. From there we began to see that the show was not going to pan out and week after week of watching a bad show made us dislike it. Funny how that works. The reputation this series has, while exaggerated during airing (like everything, but of course /a/ wouldn't know how /m/ reacts), is entirely earned due to its own actions. Now stop crying about how big mean /m/ dislikes something you like and go back to your board.
>>
But the lead designer did that show with the CGI robots. CGI will be the death of Gundam and mecha in general.
>>
>>14053682
10/10 make wife grow dick
>>
>>14054729
They already did a dumbed down show after a smart one.

It's called IBO
>>
>>14054847

Is this post supposed to be a bad joke or something? Because I certainly hope nobody seriously typed that up.
>>
>>14054936
Try wasn't smart
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.