[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Golgom > Their princes are two grasshopper-men, empowered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 3037135-kamen+rider+black.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
3037135-kamen+rider+black.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1200
> Golgom
> Their princes are two grasshopper-men, empowered and transformed by mystic 'stones' on their belts, which also seem to 'evolve' or strengthen by themselves.

> In 1971, Shocker makes a cyborg, who is grasshopper-themed, and transforms with a belt. Albeit largely mechanical, this cyborg had a uncanny resemblence to the grasshopper-men of Golgom.
> Kuuga and Grongis are empowered and transformed by mystic stones on their belts, which, seemingly, are able to improve themselves by some means.

MAYBE IT WAS GOLGOM ALL ALONG
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>14052656
Pretty sure there was a PS1 game that confirmed that Kuuga/Agito take place in the same world as Showa, and that the Kingstone and Adamam are the same thing.
>>
>>14052660

> Kingstone and Amadam are the same thing

Quick, someone throw Godai in to spess!

Also, came to think about it, Onodera DID got a power-up by Golgom magick stone thingamajig. Hmm...
>>
>>14052656
Fuck off Tokutard
>>
File: I'm ZO mad at ya.png (250 KB, 499x419) Image search: [Google]
I'm ZO mad at ya.png
250 KB, 499x419
>>14052865
>>
File: KR1_friendofjustice.png (15 KB, 522x379) Image search: [Google]
KR1_friendofjustice.png
15 KB, 522x379
>>14052865
>>
>>14052865
There are still a ton of IBO spam threads on the board, and still people get upset about the subject that's a distant second place for the most threads.

>SURE THERE ARE 23 THREADS ABOUT MIKA'S PENIS, BUT ALLOW ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING THAT CURRENTLY ISN'T SHITTING UP THE BOARD!

I don't even care about toku, but people here have weird priorities. How the fuck is one kamen rider shit post somehow more annoying than ten threads with the same fucking image, with the same fucking text gloating about IBO season 2? Both are shitposting, but one has a hell of a lot more volume.
>>
>>14052656
Golgom are dead, Mr. Minami. You've killed them all. Now go back to bed and stop disturbing the other patients.
>>
>>14056443
That's what Golgom WANTS you to think!
>>
File: COULD IT BE GOLGOM.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
COULD IT BE GOLGOM.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>
>>14052656

Sure, why not?

Actually, if you want to go further: It's clear that the Great Leader of Shocker is not human. More than that, he's demonstrably not human. He is an incarnate force of evil, that literally cannot be killed. In Spirits, he's basically a demon. In other incarnations, he's the Devil or the closest thing to one.

Why shouldn't he be an alien? In fact, where did Shocker get all the augmentation technology from? Well, it's likely that they discovered the ship that carried the Kingstones and reverse-engineered it from there. (Hell, the Alan Moore comic Miracleman uses this plot point.)

So all the cyborgs and kaijin are based off alien technology, which means there's a bit of Terra Formars in the mix, too. If you want to get REALLY meta, look at how Decade is supposedly the Great Leader of Shocker, but he never did anything. It's because he's NOT the Great Leader: His fate was to be the Great Leader's vessel, to be possessed.

The most recent Skullman anime, too, showed that the kaijin were created from cell-scrapings taken from the titular Skull. And the Skull itself had an intelligence that turned the wearer into a revenge-driven superhuman.
>>
>>14053128
See, the thing is, even if IBO is shit or its threads are shit it's actually /m/, unlike tokushit, so yes, 20 threads about mika are less annoying than a tokushit thread simply because it isn't /m/.
>>
>>14058157
Report it if you don't like it.
>>
>>14058819
Not like the complete void of moderation this board has these days would care even if the 'tokushit' shitposters were right (which they aren't). Of course, that means their shitposting will stay right where it is too.
>>
>>14058874
Toku is /m/, admins and owners have said it's /m/, it's considered /m/ and the same sphere of things in Japan, in the context of this thread, it's talking about cyborgs. It's /m/. Deal with it. Or not. I'm not the one wasting his life shitposting when he could be watching some /m/ related stuff like Kamen Rider.
>>
>>14052660
>Pretty sure there was a PS1 game that confirmed that Kuuga/Agito take place in the same world as Showa
So does Fourze
>>
>>14058894
I'm not sure your reading comprehension registered my post correctly. I'm calling >>14058157 a shitposter.
>>
>>14052660
is that the PS2 one "Seigi no Keifu"?
It sounds cool. I'm pretty sure I have a copy I burnt off of it around here somewhere.
>>
>>14058894
>It's /m/. Deal with it
Just because the mod is a tokushittter doesn't mean tokushit is /m/. Deal with it.
>>
>>14058961
Fortunately mods overrule your butthurt.
>>
>>14058961
>the people who define what is and isn't on each board don't matter
The administration could declare /m/ the boat board tomorrow and you could do or say absolutely nothing about it, because it literally belongs to them.

Fucking deal with it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.