[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Hero Time / Sunday Morning Block
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: Zyuoh Ghost SHT.jpg (326 KB, 1432x793) Image search: [Google]
Zyuoh Ghost SHT.jpg
326 KB, 1432x793
Spring Crossover Edition

7:30 AM JST / 6:30 PM EST: Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger
8:00 AM JST / 7:00 PM EST: Kamen Rider Ghost

Website streams: tvasahi @ mov3.co || sherming6666 @ streamup.com (REMEMBER TO UNMUTE!)
Chat with /m/ and some cancerous nobodies from elsewhere: http://taima.tv/r/tokunmecha

Japanese discussion & screen caps now that 2chan's liveboard is dead: http://board.futakuro.com/jk2/futaba.htm

Groups that sub:
Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger: Over-Time, TV-Nihon
Kamen Rider Ghost: Over-Time, OrangeLion, TV-Nihon
>>
File: lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg (30 KB, 483x322) Image search: [Google]
lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg
30 KB, 483x322
Here's to hoping the Zyuohger part of it will be entertaining enough.
>>
I've always been curious as to why Sentai always has the clock in the corner of the screen and Rider doesn't. What's that all about?
>>
>>14044415
i'm pretty sure the ghost picture is from one of its legend rider youtube specials.
>>
I'm legit kind of sad Brave Beats is ending.
>>
>>14044430
Not really, it fucking sucked.
>>
>>14044431
It was a lot of fun. Not as good as Tribe but it had a great cast of characters.
>>
>figured brain guy would inject evil juice into Amu
>instead he injects Amu INTO an evil minion

Well then.
>>
>>14044475
These Deathgaliens sure are something else.
>>
File: 1366771018148.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1366771018148.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
>He just wanted to chew her out.
>>
File: praise.jpg (242 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
242 KB, 1440x810
Praise coat god
>>
>>14044538
>Himiko and Newton are next to each other
Oh, how cute
>>
http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/zyuohger/story/1207297_2514.html

Leo befriends an Air Gitard next episode
>>
File: homo kakusei.png (566 KB, 665x380) Image search: [Google]
homo kakusei.png
566 KB, 665x380
>>14044555
>>
They really didn't try this year with the team up huh? Both episodes just kind of just show up.
>>
File: lookhowdumb.jpg (203 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
lookhowdumb.jpg
203 KB, 1440x810
Look there both ridiculous!
>>
File: i wanna die.png (628 KB, 785x744) Image search: [Google]
i wanna die.png
628 KB, 785x744
>>14044616
It's almost as if they're toys...

Made for children!

Guh. I wanna die.
>>
Will Gundam be part of the OP when it's out?
>>
Well then. That crossover went just about how I expected.

Still somehow better than Bats vs. Supes though.
>>
>>14044669
Really? I thought it was the most disappointing crossover so far.

Also, they brought back the cool Yamashiroid suit only to write him completely out of character.
>>
>>14044669
The actual crossover part felt tacked on, but Amu and Tusk's interaction here was nice. Tusk needed an episode where he did something besides have a stick in his ass
>>
>>14044674
>Really? I thought it was the most disappointing crossover so far.
I just said it was just what I expected it to be. Not that is was good.
>>
Zyuohger: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x408s5a

Ghost: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x408u8i
>>
>>14044674
>Yamashiroid
>character

Two years ago he was voiced by that bloke who was Ryutaros, and that's pretty much it. That's not to say it wasn't weird to see a Not-Shocker monster plotting like a Sentai one.
>>
File: I-came-to-laugh-at-you-time.jpg (321 KB, 1432x793) Image search: [Google]
I-came-to-laugh-at-you-time.jpg
321 KB, 1432x793
>>14044661
You mean like this?
>>
>>14044750
Well, he still was the main commander of Bandan's troops in the movie. Giving orders and generally being taken seriously. Here he was going around asking heroes if they wanted to join Shocker and doing some Sentai monster plot. He didn't have much character in the first place, but this still felt odd. Kind of like the Go-onger final boss in 199 Heroes, I guess.
>>
Sentai and Rider >>14044748

Maho Girls with bad audio: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2DYv9bfmiObiHgoAeZ
>>
>>14044608
Because Ghost sucks
>>
>>14044917
Oh good. You're here.
>>
Do the streams work?
>>
>>14044674
>Yamashiroid
Who?
>>
>>14044608
Well, at least they didn't grind each show's storylines to a halt just to have an out-of-continuity crossover (which is what people here often complain about).
>>
>>14045410
i still think this year would be perfect for a triple sentai-rider-cure crossover, due to the mystical/supernatural influences all three seasons have, even with that halt grinding.

it even kinda writes itself with a decent story.

the crossover actually starts with the cure villains, starting to lose patience, decide to scour other worlds for useful monsters using their FORBIDDEN MAGIKS, the monsters may be harder to control, but being from worlds outside of the rules of their earth/their magical realm they might be powerful enough to take down the cures.

two villain groups are deployed, one going to the zyuohger world and other going to the ghost world.

the plots of the zyuogher and ghost parts would be the heroes fighting their respective monsters, but just when they are about to take down the enemy, the cure villains appear to power up and take the monster back to the cure's world.

at the end of the sentai part the heroes try to follow the villain and the monster, but in middle road one ranger gets separated from the others and falls into the rider world.

on the rider world, the ranger tries to understand things up, but then finds the rider crew fighting their monster. that's when the heroes actually start to meet each other. the heroes defeat the monster, but still, the other villain appears and takes their monster away, the riders and the ranger follow.

finally, both the riders and the rangers get to the cures world.basically at the same time (lol, plot convenience).

the heroes already find the cures fighting another monster, but the monster strangely runs away.

All the heroes meet, some shenanigans and 4th wall breaking ensue.

cue final all-out fight scene, and we're done
here.

con't...
>>
>>14045671
given the characters we have here and what we know about them, it would make for some good interaction.

>the zyumans trying to adapt to the magical world culture

>yamato excited and trying to study about the magical fauna, as shown in today's precure episode

>the cure girls freaking out about the existence of realistic looking animal people.

>yurusen and mofulun interacting / yuru playing some pranks on the cures.

>only to fall flat on her eyeface, due to ghosts being an everyday thing on the magical world.

and the most important thing:

>all 3 teams animated and fighting.

that would allow for fight scenes that break the limitations regular toku has, even though maho has not so good artists.
>>
>>14045703

Is it me or did Maho take a nose dive in animation

Shame to consider how amazing GoPri's fight scenes were
>>
>>14045858
You're not imagining things.
>>
>>14044573
Let the homo kakusei commence.
>>
File: thisactuallyworksonthetoys.png (726 KB, 740x800) Image search: [Google]
thisactuallyworksonthetoys.png
726 KB, 740x800
>>14045671
gimmick shenanigans.

>loading the gokai galleon with dress up keys
>using kiwami lockseed on the princess perfume
>precard, gosei card, advent card, rouze card, rider card mix up
>magiranger, wizard and mahotsukai team up with gemstone gimmick switching
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.