[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm surprised that Gundam, a long spanning franchise that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I'm surprised that Gundam, a long spanning franchise that Toei/Bandai owns, didn't get some sort of animated movie or series that does crossover shit. The closest is Build Fighters but I feel that's cheating. Even fucking Digimon with only 6 entries at a time did it.

You'd think there'd be a series alt-universe that integrates all Gundam in a single story, or one that involves going through different universes, and he gets some sort of Plavsky nanotech shit or something that he inserts in his cockpit.

>MOBILE SUIT T-T-T-TURN-A
>>
>>14042630
Gundam EXA

there you go fag
>>
>>14042630
>Toei
Fuck off back to your containtment general
>>
>>14042630
How would that work?
Which Amuro would they use, which Char? Old or young? Does the OYW stuff stand up against Late UC?
>>
>>14042630
>series that does crossover shit
But the black history ought never to be repeated?!
>>
>>14042642
both

crossovers tend to like doing that

>>14042641
>implying
>>
File: Is dis feddie serious.png (115 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
Is dis feddie serious.png
115 KB, 300x211
>>14042637
>EXA
>animated movie or series
>>
How is GBF cheating?
It's pretty much canon that GBF is where the souls of the people who died horribly in gundam and other mecha end up.
>>
>>14042646
But Gundam has nothing to do with Toei at all. So I just assumed this was a pasta from your stupid general.
>>
>>14042642
>Does the OYW stuff stand up
The tech? No. But the people do, and if there's one thing that's always been standard in Gundam it's STEALING GUNDAMS. Imagine Dec 0079 Amuro gundamjacking the F91. Uso Ewin in the Destiny, Quadrapussy in the Legillis, Asemu in Crossbone Full Cloth, Mikazuki in Exia, Setsuna in God, that kind of thing.

Also imagine CCA Amuro running into Zeta Hayato or 0079 Katz and being *really* uncomfortable talking to them. Domon challenging Mikazuki for attacking cockpits, Uso and Belliri killing each other with warning shots, Kio preaching at Kira about killing people, etc, etc.
>>
>>14042630
I know, right. They could've at least included Gundam in Toei Robot Girls...
>>
>>14042675
Isn't Sunrise already owned by Toei or am I missing something?
>>
>>14042687
Bamco I believe
>>
>>14042687
You mean Bandai. If Toei had bought Sunrise their anime won't be as shit as it is now.
>>
>>14042697
Hah, true enough!
>>
>>14042697
They wouldn't look all that better though (not as long as they favor Precure, at least).
>>
>>14042630
Honestly I'd like to see Gundam do a crossove AU like what CLAMP did with Tsubasa. Tsubasa was shit but I like the concept.
>>
MIAGERU HOSHI
>>
>>14042677
What are the G Gen crossover games?
>>
>>14047339
dont they ignore story stuff?
>>
Bamco hates money

plus they already fill there cross over quota with their vydia games
>>
>>14048165
But you get stuff like God Graham Finger. And putting Ali in the Turn X is the sweetest, most evil thing, knowing what they are capable of.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.