[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This bitch has to be the most boring female character in any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 74040.jpg (37 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
74040.jpg
37 KB, 225x350
This bitch has to be the most boring female character in any Gundam ever.

Why kill Marida and let her live?
>>
E V E N S O
>>
>>14039206
She is not THAT bad...
>>
S O R E D E M O
>>
But that's why she's perfect for Banagher.

The whole world forgot about them after Unicorn because combined they created a boring singularity, and faded from all of existence.
>>
>>14039383
They went to Saturn to live with Jewdough and Roux.
>>
>>14039206
I'm not a huge fan, but I think she's the best peas prinzess in Gendoom
>>14039383
>after Unicorn
SOON™
>>
>>14039409
>she's the best peas prinzess in Gendoom
She is.

Bitch runs away from her terror-group handlers because she doesn't agree with how they'll use her as a propaganda tool. Later, she tells a Feddie officer that if he was a real man, he'd put a bullet in her head.

Her expressions and affect may be flat, but she's not that bad of a character. Certainly the best expression of her role that I've seen.
>>
>>14039206
At least she has a nice seiyuu. I really like Ayumi Fujimura
>>
>>14039206
I thought she was cute.

Marida was cute too.
They made a cute couple.
>>
File: Cecily pilot suit.jpg (35 KB, 214x350) Image search: [Google]
Cecily pilot suit.jpg
35 KB, 214x350
>>14039409
I don't know I think Cecily is the better one. I don't know if she really counts as a peace princess.

But as far as they go, Mineva isn't bad.
>>
>>14039433
>shipping
>yuri shipping

It's like you needed to add an extra scoop of shit.
>>
>>14039419
Kind of this
Shes a bigger man then many MCs and not nearly as annoying.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.