[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector 47
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=796673

Special Rescue Police Winspector
Episode 47
The Millionaire Apartment Trap
Presented by Sailor Otaku

Company trade secrets are being leaked and sold to rival corporations, and the only consistent link is that they seem to be coming from a fabulous computerized apartment complex where every need is seen to by an automatic computer system. What's behind the leak of the secrets? And when the computer system goes haywire, will Ryoma and the team be able to save the residents? Find out in The Millionaire Apartment Trap!

Notes: A Sagiyama episode about a little girl that has no psychic powers, and a rabbit. The bizarre scene where her father almost throws the rabbit to its death, and where her father tells her he wants to protect the rabbit later, it's actually not a bad episode.

There is a disappointing use of stock footage at the end of the episode from Episode 10, as the exact same footage of the ultrasonic wave generator appears. We also never see Ryoma take down the syndicate leader. We're just to assume that they do it. Well, why not show it, I say! It would be more exciting than escaping Pee Wee's Playhouse with moving chairs, lasers, and bunnies. Anyway, an overall OK episode hampered by somewhat lazy writing and stock footage.

Enjoy. The finale begins in the upcoming two parter!
>>
File: floppy disk.png (406 KB, 701x528) Image search: [Google]
floppy disk.png
406 KB, 701x528
In the grim darkness of 1999 Future Japan, 5.25" 1.44 MB floppy disks will make a comeback as the hacker tool of choice.
>>
Ah thanks! The finale is so close, yet so far now.

>>14036328
>We also never see Ryoma take down the syndicate leader. We're just to assume that they do it. Well, why not show it, I say! It would be more exciting than escaping Pee Wee's Playhouse with moving chairs, lasers, and bunnies.
Normally I'd chalk that down to Japan's signature use of ambiguity, but yeah, blame Sagiyama.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.