[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if IBO gundams actually turn out to be literal dormant demons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: beargaro.png (445 KB, 900x1296) Image search: [Google]
beargaro.png
445 KB, 900x1296
What if IBO gundams actually turn out to be literal dormant demons? How would /m/ react to a Gundam series heavvy with supernatural elements?
>>
>>14035128
Sounds like it would be either really cool or really stupid. Given the quality of the show so far, it'd probably end up being pretty stupid.
>>
>>14035128
First off, most Gundam shows have supernatural elements, newtypes, etc.

Second, judging by the reaction to 00's film, I'd say poorly.
>>
>>14035128
I'd consider watching it then, because /x/ is my primary board, with /m/ being second
>>
>>14035128
/m/ would react with shit like

EVA RIP OFF
EVA DID IT FIRST
STOP SUCKING ANNO'S COCK YOU KEKS
etc.

They would be right, of course.
>>
>>14035128
best trolling ever will cause lots of anal bloodshed
>>
>huge buttmad shitstoem
>trolls busy harvesting replies
>/m/ won't recover for a good while, if at all
>>
>>14035261
>implying /m/ ever recovered from Valvrave
>>
Litteral demons?
Nah, insane brainwashing gundam cult built around the demonic and had machines that slowly manipulated their minds?
Yeah.

I mean, have any idea of what kind of mindset someone would have to have to consent to becoming permanently fused to a gundam and become nothing more then a weapon?
Fuck.

Lots of hardcore cult bullshit, or have people who have the most singleminded unbreakable will and belief ever, to keep them all from going full insane and going genocide mode.

One look at ein and mika shows me that the basis of that is a FAR more interesting thing then slow space bullshit they've been doing so far.
Goddamnit.
>>
It would be fucking retarded to add something like that with literally 0 buildup other than the Gundam names you're all just retarded
retards
>>
>>14035286
Somebody has the "white devil" screencap. The idea that the concept of gundam creates war in order to give a gundam form.
>>
>>14035128
Why is Beargguy Garo? Wouldn't it make more sense for Ein Graze to be that or the Alvs from the end of 00's first season?
>>
>>14035128
As long as there aren't any ANCIENT FUCKING ALIENS I'm cool
>>
>>14035128
>supernatural elements?
have you watched any gundam series? 0079 has psychics who can communicate with each other because of space magic

zeta has literal space ghosts come back and give people power, and they have full conversations

it doesn't get less insane from there are the various series go on
>>
File: Valvrave the Agitator.jpg (291 KB, 642x1083) Image search: [Google]
Valvrave the Agitator.jpg
291 KB, 642x1083
> How would /m/ react to a Gundam series heavvy with supernatural elements?

GEE

I DUNNO
>>
>>14036310
>That last image
did /m/ ascend to newtype levels of buttmad?
>>
>>14037101
If you weren't there, you'll never truly understand.

It was, in a word, magical.
>>
>>14037101
Shouldn't they be red? Green is UNDERSTANDING.
>>
File: everything's coming up vampires.jpg (214 KB, 568x1280) Image search: [Google]
everything's coming up vampires.jpg
214 KB, 568x1280
>>14037142
Green is the color of space magic, the most persistent of Gundam tropes.
>>
>>14037101
>did /m/ ascend to newtype levels of buttmad?
/m/ was divided and more or less went into anarchy it never recovered from since. Lots of factors went into it between a sexual assault scene debate that lasted for four damn months, constant twists, gagfags coming out from the shadows, one guy making a demotivational poster the most reposted image on /m/, the "curse of Valvrave", the coming of Valvrager, MJP and Gargantia comparisons, Build Fighters shitposting, crossboarding with /a/ that hasn't been rivaled in a long time, and Mecha Talk releasing their berserker on us.
>>
>>14035152
Eyyy, brother
>>
>>14035216
>EVA RIP OFF
>EVA DID IT FIRST
>STOP SUCKING ANNO'S COCK YOU KEKS

This would be valid if EVA was lauded around here and it wasn't common knowledge that Raideen did it first.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1873x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1873x431
>>14035340
Exactly what I had in mind too, although IBO is too mediocre and boring a series to pull off something crazy like this
>>
>>14035128
Maybe if they went that route it would of been interesting.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.