[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best looking feddie mobile suit and why is it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: RX-160_Byarlant_-_Front.jpg (816 KB, 1678x2202) Image search: [Google]
RX-160_Byarlant_-_Front.jpg
816 KB, 1678x2202
What is the best looking feddie mobile suit and why is it the Byarlant?
>>
Real talk, it's probably because it's really a perfect blend of Federation and Zeon aesthetics.
>>
File: delta gray.jpg (375 KB, 641x1219) Image search: [Google]
delta gray.jpg
375 KB, 641x1219
definitely a good suit not sure about best though. Many of the Unicorn Feddie suits are best.
>>
Yeah Unicorn did a great job really giving more on screen variety to the EFSF MS forces. It's not just the main characters and their special snowflake MS, then a slew of GMs, Jegans or other visor mooks like a lot of other animations kind of tended to make it seem like.
>>
>>14032970
Too bad that most of that screen time had them jobbing to outdated Zeon junk.
>>
>>14032897
It's basically a Zeon suit with v fins.
>>
>>14032986

I don't know if I agree with that. The EFSF forces wrecked almost just as many Zeons too during that scene, and there were a few unnamed EFSF ace moments of awesome like the Bylarant Custom (of course) and that last stand Jegan on board the Nahal Argama near the end that holds off those Zekes with some kind of Handgun like a boss. I really wish that guy would get more attention his moment was awesome.
>>
>>14032991

It's a little more than that.

The shape of it is very Zeon style, but the coloring (both original and Custom) and the verniers are very Federation and at least the Custom version has a visor.

Parts of it are rounded like a lot of Zeon style suits, but then are are very angled parts like the top of its head and chest area that I usually associate more with Federation designs.
>>
>>14032846
Too bad it was piloted by a jobber.
>>
File: 14174.jpg (309 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
14174.jpg
309 KB, 770x578
For once, the OP makes a bold statement I 100% agree with.
>>
Maybe some of it has to do with the fact Bylarant is one of the few Mobile Suits of ANY sort in the UC that did something different with its arm shapes, rather than make typical manipulators.
>>
>>14033188

Same, but OTHER than the aquatic Zeon suits, before someone points that out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.