[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which gundam is the most powerful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 25
File: q.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
Which gundam is the most powerful?
>>
File: G-Self.jpg (17 KB, 176x167) Image search: [Google]
G-Self.jpg
17 KB, 176x167
>>
File: Turn_A.png (61 KB, 309x532) Image search: [Google]
Turn_A.png
61 KB, 309x532
>>14030392
>Which gundam is the most powerful?

The moustached Gundam
>>
Turn A
Qan[t]
G-Reco (Perfect Pack)
Unicorn (UNDERSTANDING Godmode activated)
V2
Strike Freedom
G-Reco (no Perfect Pack)
Unicorn (no UNDERSTANDING Godmode, but NT-D is active)

Fair enough?
>>
G-self perfect pack is the most powerful, and the most cutest
>>
>>14030392
RX-78
>>
>>14030399
Maybe if Qan[T] has the Full Saber gear, which magically makes it able to solo the ELS in like a week, possibly by being so ugly they all die of shock.
>>
File: Grand_devil_gundam.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Grand_devil_gundam.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>14030395
bitch, PLEASE.
>>
>>14030458
Turn X and Turn A's nanomachines are actually based off DG Cells, so yeah, more advanced than the Devil Gundam
>>
>>14030399
Remove V2, Strike Freedom, Unicorn NT-D
Add Devil, God and Wing Zero
>>
>>14030460
>Remove V2, Strike Freedom, Unicorn NT-D
V2's Wings of Light alone put him up there. Late UC mobile suits are unbelievably fast, agile, and strong. I guess if we're using Unicorn's Godmode we have to assume it has Full Armor, so maybe replace V2 with V2 Assault Buster. Unicorn NT-D was just because I wanted to show how far it fell without Godmode (lowest of the stated Gundams), I didn't mean to imply it was actually 8th most powerful.
>Add Devil, God and Wing Zero
I wasn't going to count G Gundam because everything is dependent upon the pilot. Even counting Domon, he doesn't rank. Devil Gundam itself was actually kind of crap, just a mobile armor with regeneration powers. Devil Colony could probably be solo'd by Perfcect Pack or above, maybe a couple V2s. It was only incredibly strong because everyone fought it using martial arts instead of Twin Bustering out of existence or something. Just don't let the shot get absorbed.
Wing Zero should probably replace Strike Freedom.
>>
>>14030459
>more advanced than the Devil Gundam
SO advanced that Turn A took weeks to straighten its moustache while Devil was shown to spontaneously regenerate whole sections of armor in seconds.
Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>14030491
V2 is incredibly strong with a huge amount of weapons. But the problem is that it has shit armor. It and the Victory completely relied on their ability to get new parts. vulcans were destroying the leg parts iirc. I agree about God but Devil is insanely powerful and can take over units with DG Cells.
>>
File: unicorn-handwave.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
unicorn-handwave.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>14030399
>Unicorn (UNDERSTANDING Godmode activated)
Yeah, that thing was pretty overpowered. And let's not forget "time travel" to top it all off.
>>
>>14030495
It was asleep for who knows how long. Devil was always gaining power at an incredible rate.
>>
G-self perfect pack
It can change colour and is genki

>>14030495
The turn A was literally barely active at that point
>>
>>14030500
V2 relies on speed to never get hit. Most leg losses are actually just Uso firing them as weapons. Yes, a minor hit does serious damage to it but good luck landing one.
Devil has to make contact with you to put you under the DG spell. Not just the MS, but I'm fairly sure it has to be the pilot too. Considering anything on the list can ruin it without staying near it or obliterate anything that's weak enough to have that requirement, DG zombies pose no threat.
>>
File: 1428706906262.png (45 KB, 222x235) Image search: [Google]
1428706906262.png
45 KB, 222x235
>>14030392
Well Kaguya, it would be a match between the Dark History Turn A and the Perfect Pack G-Self V2.
>Moonlight butterfly
>Photon Torpedoes
>Teleportation
>Speed of light
>Colored I-fields fucking everywhere
>Colony Lasers
>Nanomachines
>Railgun Vulcans
>M.E.P.E.
>Regeneration
>that blue Trans-Am thingy that the G-self does
One thing would be certain, anyone near them would get fucked by either the MB or a warning shot.
>>
>>14030511
V2 gets hit plenty of times in Victory. Faula was tearing it apart iirc. It's been a few years but I plan to rewatch it this summer.
>>
>>14030445
ELS Qan[t]a can apparently warp through the universe, teleport, and do a bunch of wonky shit which is what the regular Qan[t]a becomes after the end of the movie.

Don't downplay it.
>>
>>14030515
What's PPV2?
>>
File: gself1.jpg (50 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
gself1.jpg
50 KB, 854x480
>>14030510
It can also project ghosts.
>>
>>14030399

You should put Wing Gundams with plenty of stock footage up top
>>
>>14030510
>Black Hole Engine
>barely active
????????
>>
>>14030526
A concept from the mecha designer that he mentioned on twitter, saying that it was the most powerful man-machine yet.
>>
>>14030515
>M.E.P.E.
What the fuck Is that?
>>
>>14030547
F91 after images.
>>
>>14030543
Cool, any pictures?

>>14030541
>nanobots
>running on black hole power
They run separately from the Turn A, which just makes them. They were waking up from hibernation and they were very small and cute. Don't try to change that.
>>
File: 1424452372458.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1424452372458.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>14030558
>Cool, any pictures?
>>
>>14030541
Every part of the turn A was warming up for the whole show
This is stated multiple times during the show
The turn A is jumping around at the start of the show and by episode 30 it can push the willgem into space
Its mustache gets bent from a punch but by the end its I-field can stop rockets
>>
>>14030558
>I'm making shit up
>don't try and change it
Whatevs.
We both know there was only one Gundam named "The Ultimate Gundam" and you can't change that.
>>
>>14030568
So what?
At the start of the show the Devil Gundam could command hundreds of other mobile suits as well as humans. At the end of the show it was utterly indestructible and a couple of miles tall (not counting the shitload-and-a-half of tentacles it grew all the way down to earth from orbital height in a few short minutes).
Stopping rockets ain't shit.
>>
>>14030590
Thats an entirely different comparison
You cant expect your computer to run microsoft word before it even reaches the login screen
>>
>>14030491
>martial arts
Was stronger than "Twin Bustering" things. Did you not see what the Fighters were doing at the very end of the series against the giant tendrils?
>>
>>14030445
The thing about Qan [T] Full Saber soloing the ELS has the huge fucking disclaimer "oh but this assumes the ELS don't regenerate, can't eat you just by touching you, and Setsuna is a robot who never needs food or sleep". It's nothing even close to the actual heavy hitter Gundams.

Winner in my book is going to have to go to Awakened Unicorn for literally being a god. Turn A and G-Self have the best technology, but Unicorn is the space magic bullshit taken to its apex.
>>
>>14030576
But nanobots are cuter than DG Cells. Checkmate.
>>
>>14031051
It took three different shields to stop a colony laser. "Time travel" (a vision in my opinion) was a product of circumstance and can't be used offensively. It's really strong but it isn't Turn A strong. Its technology can still be destroyed.
>>
>>14030399
This list needs Wing Zero, as others have posted already.
It isn't just the twin buster rifle, though. Nobody spoke about the ZERO system, which is a quantum battle computer. It is enough to put the Wing Zero on place 5.
>>
>>14030802
Imagine the same amount of people in V2s or Wing Zeroes. The tech just doesn't stand up.
>>
>>14031215
>Imagine the same amount of people in V2s or Wing Zeroes.
They would do worse.
>>
>>14031226
>V2 units 2-40, launching
>neo denmark's Wing Zeroes
>implying sekiha tenkyoken is better than a beam that could destroy colonies or wings that could sweep up MS across the battlefield
>>
>>14031250
>an entire squadron's worth of Wings of Light

Absolutely horrifying
>>
>>14031215
>>14031226
>>14031250
The thing is, each series relies on completely different rules of engagement, let alone laws of physics. It's hard to compare the two because whether, upon being shot with a buster rifle, the God Gundam disintegrates or sekiha tenkyokens through the beam, destroying the rifle with the power of love is entirely dependent on which series' universe the fight takes place in. For what it's worth, I think the God Gundam is stronger than the Wing Zero but only because the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series has biased me with their stats and moves and my custom Tallgeese could beat both of them.
>>
>>14030399
More like

Turn A
Qan [T]
Unicorn (God mode)
Devil Gundam
God Gundam
Master Gundam
V Gundam
G reco
S Freedom (Plot Armor mode)
Wing Zero.

Fuck Wing Zero, only shoot Buster Rifle three times in one instance get rekt by firing his gun.
>>
>>14031250
>God Gundam joins hands with every other Mobile Fighter in the squad
>Invents a new form of God Shadow on the spot, only multiplied through the entire team
>As with God Shadow, each copy is as strong as the original
>Simultaneously shoots holes in the beam wings and deflects cannon shots through their finishers
>The opposing team is now hopelessly outnumbered in a brawl

The problem here is you're trying to win a fight against super robots using reals. Stop.
>>
Elder God Tier
>Turn A (speculated)
>G-self Perfect Pack V2 (speculated)

Newtype Miracle Tier
>Qan [T]
>Unicorn God Mode
>Nu Gundam Psycoframe Resonance

Pinnacle of Human Engineering Tier
>G-self Perfect Pack
>God Gundam
>Unicorn NT-D

and then the rest I can't think of tier names for, in approximately descending order
>00 Raiser
>V2 with Wings of Light
>Strike Freedom
>Wing Zero
>Nu Gundam
>Unicorn
>F91
>>
>>14030568

> This is stated multiple times during the show

Is it? Any examples? I love the show, have seen it 3 times and don't remember any.
>>
>>14031436
MB puts Turn A in Elder God by itself, doesn't it? It's an Anti-MS attack, perfect for taking out even godmode enemies. Or planets.
>>
>>14031483
Domon would just punch each and every individual nanomachine away from his Gundam in a perfect sphere. Domon doing the punching, not his Gundam.
>>
>>14031493
Pilots dont count for this discussion or else Uso would kill everyone
>>
Guys, we're missing Psycho Haro from G Generation. I know it isn't a gundam, but hey
>>
File: 1457009371901.jpg (106 KB, 1498x369) Image search: [Google]
1457009371901.jpg
106 KB, 1498x369
Qan [T] wins by default because it instantly makes everyone in the fight understand each other and no longer want to fight
you literally can't beat it because you won't want too
>>
>>14031483
Probably yeah, but its implied abilities are far beyond even the moonlight butterfly - perhaps I should've given the Turn A (speculated) its own Super Elder God Tier, but various sources also say the G-self is even stronger than that so I left it where it was.
>>
RX-79 (G)
>>
>>14031523
Except for, you know, the people who understand each other through their fists.
>>
>>14030392
Phoenix followed by Reborns, now to wait for Turn A fanboys to cry
>>
File: sekiha love love tenkyoken.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sekiha love love tenkyoken.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Where does God Gundam co-piloted by Domon and Rain after discovering the power of love fall on the tier list?
>>
File: anime power level chart.jpg (3 MB, 2958x2270) Image search: [Google]
anime power level chart.jpg
3 MB, 2958x2270
>>14031561
I back this up
>>
>>14031561

Isn't Phoenix just a new Turn-A in one of the G-Gen games? It's stronger on those grounds. No idea why you'd put Reborns above it though. Then again, Reborns an ugly shit. 1 Gundam is better.
>>
Enough about the strongest, which is the weakest Gundam?
Barbatos? Ground Type? Base Strike?
>>
>>14031561
>Reborns
You fucking what m8
>>
>>14031561
I dunno, man, what does the Phoenix have? It has "all" the signature moves of other gundams, and that's it.
Reborns? What does it even do? It's meh
>>
>>14031569
Bumps it up to Newtype Miracle tier at least

Super Elder God Tier, because the power of love overcomes everything and the King of Hearts is the strongest card
>>
>>14031569

Nowhere presumably, since that attack is a function of them and not the God Gundam itself (all their major attacks are). Nor is it a list of strongest pilots or strongest pilot/Gundam combinaitons - just strongest Gundams.
>>
>>14031587
Yeah forget what I said, this >>14031597
>>
>>14031578
M1 Astray?
>>
>>14031587
wouldn't the ace of hearts kick domons ass
>>
>>14031578
Ground Type I'd say, it's a stripped down mass production variant of the lowest tech Gundam of arguably the lowest tech era. Its weapon loadout is purely conventional for a start.
>>
>>14031636
And Spades is the Highest suit. So wouldn't the King of Hearts be fourth behind the Ace of Hearts, King of Spades, and Ace of Spades?
>>
>>14031655
>Its weapon loadout is purely conventional for a start.
Its entire ranged arsenal was conventional, but didn't it have a beam saber?
>>
>>14031662
fuck g gundam really messed up
why wasn't there a god damn ace of space gundam
>>
>>14031636
>>14031662
Tell that to the King
>>
>>14031672
I'm sure I would if I was ace of spades
>>
are we doing this again?
>>
Itt people discover ace is low in FC, and for some reason hearts>spade>diamond>club instead of spade>heart>club>diamond. Also this should all be irrelevant since joker exists.
>>
>>14031668
True. But the Barbatos' 'nanolaminate' armor shrugs off conventional ranged weapons, while being more mobile and having ranged weapons that would probably pierce Ground Type armor itself before it could bring the beam saber in. Likewise the Base Strike had flight capabilities and a beam rifle as standard. The Gundam[G] is an upmarket grunt with the Gundam name, and is the weakest of that set so is probably the weakest Gundam overall. Still stomps zeeks though.
>>
>>14031597
This argument is stupid. All G Gundams are designed to amplify the chi abilities of their pilots, this is part of their design. Ignoring the contribution of the fighters to the Gundams' performances is really like building a car without half its engine.
>>
>>14031089

Not him but DG Cells are clearly nanomachines with their limiters off. It's why they consume everything instantly and don't even differentiate between machines and organics.

Turn A's nanomachines are focused (albeit unwieldy), DG Cells are like a cancer that even the death of the host can't stop.
>>
>>14031803

> This argument is stupid. All race cars are designed to amplify the speed of their drivers, this is part of their design. Ignoring the contribution of the drivers to the cars performance is really like building a house without half it's furniniture.

That line of argument can be used for pretty much anything. G units regularly fire off new attacks their fighters just thought off (and so have to be open to pretty much all chi manipulation), can be piloted by anyone capable of withstanding the pain (the Ultimate Gundam alone has several pilots) and come equipped with supplemtary weapons like vulcans that anyone can use.

The G Gundam units are designed to be capable of being piloted by anyone using any attacks - and if a particular pilot isn't central to their function or design then they shouldn't be a consideration in this question. It's like saying the Alex and Nu were designed by Amuro therefor his abilities should be taken in to account and can't be put aside. Of course they can, don't be daft.
>>
>green unicorn
>cant even block a colony laser on its own
>>
File: 1448831359347.jpg (213 KB, 1086x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448831359347.jpg
213 KB, 1086x1200
>>14030395
>still believe that a weak faggots like Turn A/X are the strongest
>>
>>14032027

> still not able to name a single thing the G-Self can do to outdo the Turns
>>
>>14031051
Who cares though, the official version we get with the regular Qan[t]a becoming the ELS Qan[t]a can do all the crazy shit 00 Raiser can but jacked to 10.

>warping and teleporting across different galaxies in the universe
>fuck huge beamsabers that can cut up moons
>even individual sword bits can do that teleportation/warp stuff
>>
>>14032035
Not that guy but
>photon torpedo
>reflector mode
>can go super saiyan and punch things
>>
>>14030568
>its I-field can stop rockets
Is that suppose to be impressive? Most Gundams with decent armor can stop shit like rockets with ease.
>>
>>14032047

The photon torpedo's were just a slightly more efficient way of destroying mooks and only have limited use, it's reflector mode is no different than an i-field at the end of the day and it's super saiyan punch was a singular thing that will probably not do shit to anyone of import. None of which are nearly as destructive or versatile as the moonlight butterfly.
>>
>>14032035
Have you been living under a rock? Tomino already confirmed that G-Self is the most powerful Gundam ever.
>>
>>14032062

So? It still doesn't make any sense and we've still yet to be given any reason for it. The Turns have a better power source, better default weaponry, more versatility and on, and on. The G-Self has nothing on it, not even with the perfect pack.
>>
>>14031708
>But the Barbatos' 'nanolaminate' armor shrugs off conventional ranged weapons,
Only to a degree. It can withstand maybe 3 shots before damage start to appear on its armor. Nanolaminate is probably the worse Gundamverse armor. Probably Seed/Destiny too if you exclude Phase Shift Armor.
>>
>>14032056
The photon torpedoes would absolutely slaughter the turn A anon
Bell never fired them at full power and they still wrecked multiple mobile suits
>>
>>14032102

Except he did fire them at full power and they only just did the same as beam spam. Just differently. Even if they could slaughter the Turn-A (for which we've no proof), it's still not as destructive or versatile as the moonlight butterfly.
>>
>>14031436
i like this one, but what is that thing people call g self perfect pack v2, some kind of new meme or a msv?
>>
>>14032109
The only account for the destructive power of the Moonlight Butterfly is from some gunpla manual which isn't canon. Face it, G-Self's anti-matter would eat Turn A alive.
>>
>>14032118

And the show. Where it directly and definitively destroyed all of Earth's technology. Which is a show of destructive power that makes anything else in the franchise quell. It also has no anti-matter. The anti-matter photons work by minovsky manipulation according to all the fluff.
>>
>>14032109
He literally said he wasnt going to fire them at full power anon
Literally
>>
>>14032142

Except he didn't. Literally. He said he thought he didn't fire them at full power. Which can be taken to mean he did fire them at full power given the wording.
>>
>>14032147
No what that line meant was that the photon torpedoes were so powerful that they did too much damage even though they werent at full power
>>
>>14032158

Prove it.
>>
>>14032122
>The anti-matter photons work by minovsky manipulation according to all the fluff.
The designer's twitter something about I-field catalyzed annihilation. That's it. In any case it's matter annihilation
>>
File: Screenshot from G_Gundam - 55.png (285 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot from G_Gundam - 55.png
285 KB, 576x432
>>14031978
Devil Gundam wins, then, because it's the only MS that can function with a comatose pilot. If you're looking at what the MS can do with *anyone* in it regardless of their skills and abilities, then Devil can still absorb an entire colony into its body and potentially absorb the entire earth with literally any unconscious female in its cockpit. Most of Turn A's systems require the pilot to have read the manual, so the pilot's knowledge of the systems removes them from consideration since according to you we're only looking at what the MS itself is capable of.

BTW, Domon Kasshu specifically asked Raine if God Gundam was also able to use Shining Finger like Shining Gundam was, so it *is* a function built into the suit and not just something Domon can do. Not that you care, you're just going to dismiss G Gundam because you know that the Turn A has no hope of competing against God or Devil.
>muh nanomachines
1: "IF I AM TRULY WORTHY OF THIS CREST, THEN CLEANSE THESE NANOMACHINES FROM MY MOBILE FIGHTER!"
2: If you really want to try using DG Cells against Devil Gundam, go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.
>>
File: 1422207517124.png (141 KB, 433x457) Image search: [Google]
1422207517124.png
141 KB, 433x457
>nobody mentions Double X
>nigga can spam colony destroying lasers
>>
>>14032160
Do you seriously think bell is incapable of pressing the 'dont fire at full power' button on the g-self
>>
>>14032167
One thing I never understood in the show and the games themselves. It's said that you only need a Newtype to "register" that Gundam unit for clearance in the microwave relay station on the moon. But in every other place I've seen, why is Tiffa always present? Shouldn't she be there only at the first use?
>>
>>14032161

The designer's twitter said they worked by using the i-field for low temperature annihilation. Which is minovsky manipulation. And if it uses an i-field to do it, then another i-field can probably block it. It's not using anti-matter regardless and the Turn's batteries still far outstrip the G-Unit's photon batteries, just like the Moonlight Butterfly far outstrips the photon torpedoes in terms of potential.

>>14032168

Do you seriously think the guy that accidentally fired a kill shot instead of a warning one can't make mistakes?
>>
>>14032175
It's been a really long time since I watched it but I don't remember Tiffa being in the Gundam with Garrod that often, I think they put her with him in the games because of the emphasis on their romance.
>>
>>14032162
There's nothing to cleanse. They're not an 'infection' like DG Cells, those nanomachines would be literally tearing God apart. You might as well ask it to 'cleanse' having a limb chopped off.
>>
>>14032056

The G-Self uses the high-torque punch on the Gaitrash later in the show with the perfect pack and the Gaitrash's head barely moves.
>>
>>14032167
>Can only be use under special circumstances
>Useless outside view of the moon
>>
>>14031436
>Nu, Strike Freedom and Unicorn on the same tier as 00 Raiser, V2 and Wing Zero
>>
>>14032168

Yes.
>>
>>14032175
>>14032188
It's only in the games. In the show, the DX is already registered with Jamil's brainwaves, so there's no need for another newtype to register it.
>>
File: 1454715287905.png (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454715287905.png
19 KB, 500x375
>>
>>14032353
>Wing Zero

nigga please
>>
File: Frozen Snow White cover.jpg (387 KB, 1100x1536) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Snow White cover.jpg
387 KB, 1100x1536
what about them FT gundams, where do they fall?
>>
>>14032694
00 tier: incredibly stupidly broken with nanotechnology.

Also in general regardless of what's being argued I'd say undisputedly the top dogs are Turn A, ELS Qan[t]a, Unicorn, V2, and G-Self.

Can't remember much but can someone remind me what Snow White and God Gundam can do?
>>
>>14032690
Wing Zero shits on those suits.
>>
>>14032702
FT gundams have FF like Summons but they're bullets. So to my knowledge, FT stuff is crazy G Gundam tier with powers
>What god gundam do?
lots of shit but an easy one to explain is. He flew from South america by jumping into space bouncing off the ring wires around the earth to hong kong in what was it 5 minutes or something.
>>
>>14032702
Snow White can create lightning storms
Snow White can create tornadoes
Snow White can shoot sub zero ice birds
Snow White can shoot flaming birds
Snow White can fire diffusion shots that materialize and entangle suits
Snow White can fire arrows that drill through cockpits
IIRC Snow White moved so fast early on it left afterimages
Snow White took no damage from a point blank TBR shot
Proto Snow White reshaped the moon with its TBR
>>
File: Screenshot from G_Gundam - 1.png (356 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot from G_Gundam - 1.png
356 KB, 576x432
>>14032702
God Gundam blatantly ignores the laws of physics. It jumped into orbit once, it split into ten Gundams with no explanation whatsoever, it stood up under a magnetic field equal to thousands of times earth's gravity, etc, etc.

But it couldn't kill Devil Gundam, which is actually the strongest Gundam in G (and everything else for that matter). A and X are made with weak copies of Devil's nanomachines and can barely heal themselves let alone absorb colonies or planets.
>>
>>14032751
Once I direct a Gundam series I'm going to write a book and in it it is actually the strongest Gundam ever and kills everyone and every MS with a stern look. It will specifically reference Turn A+Turn X Black History Fusion Full Power, ELS Qan[t] 9001 Swords, Proto Zero Super Snow White Wing [Movie ver Ka], V2 Assrape Bungster, Elder God Master Gundam (final form after absorbing the power of the Devil Gundam), and the Genocide-[your]Self Absolute Perfection Pack ver 777, and it will show my special snowflake Gundam killing them all with ease and destroying the universe for fun, but it's so strong that it survives. Then it fires its weakest weapon, the big bang vulcans and starts 2000 universes at the same time. All of this is of course done at .00000000001x10^-99999 percent power of his regular form, which isn't even his final form. It has a passive anti-nerf field so you can't nerf it in powerlevel comparisons. It also has 100% resistance to magic and distortions/destructions of concepts/universes/time/quantum anything/psychic waves. Pilot is optional but it has enough life-support capabilities to sustain the human race for unlimited time. The universe moves relative to the Gundam, which allows it to be anywhere at any time, regardless of the laws of physics or maximum speed of anything in the universe.

In short, fuck side-story powerlevel bullshit.
>>
>>14032763
My guess is that they reached a compromise in making the self-repairing nanomachines: they reached a state where anymore repair capacity would turn the nanomachines sentient or some shit, and then it's Devil Gundam all over again.
>>
>>14032694
Same territory as Gundam Astray mangas and the likes that were never animated, semi-canon but mostly likely not.
>>
>>14032879
Sentience has nothing to do with strength.

>>14032763
A super robot doing super robot things doesn't really count. Even ignoring Black History, Devil Gundam still can't beat Turn A's nanomachines. Moonlight Butterfly turned all technology from the Earth to Jupiter into sand. Devil Gundam at full woman-powered strength couldn't take down a bunch of mobile suits buzzing around it. And you say the nanomachines are weaker, but they're simply different. Instead of focusing on direct contact for assimilation and repair (which it never showed its full extent on screen, only low-powered version), MB focuses on extreme range and power to disintegrate everything. MB nanomachines could beat DG Cells.
>>
>>14030392
According to some forgotten copy pasta, Turn-A.
>>
>>14032980
>Even ignoring Black History, Devil Gundam still can't beat Turn A's nanomachines
You DO know that those are DG Cells, right?
As in "Devil Gundam is able to control the Death Army, the Four Heavenly Kings, Pharaoh Gundam, Kyoji, etc, etc BECAUSE they have DG Cells in them?
You couldn't possibly attack Devil Gundam with the MLB because if you bring the Turns anywhere near Devil it will automatically have control of them because they're carrying DG Cells.

And just for the sake of argument, even if you assume it can't take control of the Turn units themselves, your plan is to attack Devil Gundam with its own cells?
Really?
>>
>>14032980
>Moonlight Butterfly turned all technology from the Earth to Jupiter into sand.
>MB focuses on extreme range and power to disintegrate everything.
That never happened, that's just the theoretical limit of the Turn types' nanomachines. Doesn't say how effective or dense it is at that range, either. When actually used, we know that the Turn A was only able to partially rid the Earth of technology, and it took some time to break down that town when Merrybell took it out for a test run.
>>
>>14033110
Do you have proof that they are the exact same nanomachines and will respond to the Devil Gundam? At best, the old copypasta only says:

>-The Turn Series uses DG cell technology (not stated if they actually use DG cells, probably just using some know-how from them in the nanomachines).
>>
>>14033118
That whole "all the way to Jupiter" is just an asspull to explain what happened to the Jovians. In the actual anime there is no evidence that it even spread past earth's atmosphere because Zacktraeger and Lunar City are undamaged.
>>
File: getter Go.png (804 KB, 1623x1300) Image search: [Google]
getter Go.png
804 KB, 1623x1300
Clearly it's Getter Robo Go
>>
>>14033140
Don't forget, there's still leftover technology on Earth as well. Even when the Turn A and X filled the skies with moonlight butterfly nanomachines, it's not like everyone who gathered there to witness it suddenly found their machines being disassembled and eaten away at.
>>
>>14033128
Tomino's setting notes published in History Of Turn A refer to them as "Perfected DG Cells" so your copypasta means nothing.
>>
>>14033157
Do you have a link to a translation or source? The copypasta comes from the novels written by Tomino, by the way.
>>
>>14032049
hint: I-field in general were supposed to stop beams only
>>
>>14033110
>your plan is to attack Devil Gundam with its own cells?
>Really?
Not that guy but the MLB nanomachines are upgraded versions of DG's so it would probably work.
>>
>>14033208
seems like something they would just program them not to do
>>
>>14033110
1. First they're weak copies, now they're the cells themselves? I don't even know what proof you're basing this all on. Obviously the two perform very different functions. Nowhere do we see them acting the same way except regeneration, which could easily be a shared feature of differing strengths by two unrelated technologies. Devil can't control Turn A's because they were not produced from the Devil Gundam. There are hundreds, if not thousands (depending on where G falls in Black History) of years to fix them, and thus free any ability to be controlled by Devil. Arguing that some innate ability in the nanomachine tells it its real master is ridiculous, at that point you might as well say Turn A can control DG's because it has the successor program.
2. Even if they did descend from DG Cells, they aren't the same exact thing. There is no reason why they couldn't turn Devil to sand even accounting for Devil's regeneration.
3. If they can't be controlled by Devil, and they're performing a different action than DG's own cells, how the hell is attacking it with "its own cells" a bad thing?
>seriously cancer you think you can hurt me when you're made up of my own cells?
>>
These threads are the worst.
I mean, there are some productive discussion, but mostly it's just claims based on assumed/implied facts, or even worse, NO Us.
>>
>>14033216
Even if the Devil can't take control of the MLB nanos, you're still trying to set a fire on fire. You're attacking a mass of nanomachines with nanomachines of the same type. Devil isn't like a building or plane that's just made of metallic alloys. It's shown on-screen to heal mass faster than the MLB is shown to dissolve mass. It won't work.
Best case scenario is that your attack is invalid and your nanos don't get assimilated but your MS does.
Worst case scenario is that the MLB heals Devil by providing it with a large mass of DG Cells.
It's a Lose/Lose scenario.
>>
>>14031569
>Rain doesn't pilot Shining in the finale

Thanks, now I have an excuse not to finish G Gundam.
>>
>>14033235
Damn, looks like I missed some replies. Should have refreshed the tab before I started writing.

>>14033216
You would program them not to attack their "master", which would no longer be the Devil Gundam under the new program.

>>14033157
So in other words, free of the flaws of "I want to absorb everything and take over the world" DG Cells? As in, it doesn't answer to that programming anymore?

>>14033154
Fair enough. Unless DG wants to hide underground and never come up, it would still be erased, though.
>>
>>14033235
>what proof you're basing this all on
The writer/director's word. Cry harder.

>>14033274
>free of the flaws of "I want to absorb everything and take over the world"
They're just "Perfected" in the same sense that the Re-GZ is a "Refined" Zeta Gundam (i.e.: "less problematic but also weaker").
>seriously cancer you think you can hurt me when you're made up of my own cells
Other way around. Devil Gundam is the one that grows uncontrollably. It's a good analogy, though, because your mild-mannered immune system is overwhelmed by the rapid growth of the cancer cells.

And the cells weren't programmed that way, Devil fell on its head from orbit and went crazy. The DG Cells were being controlled by its mind, not acting on their own accord due to programming. Any argument about whether or not it would be able to control them is completely baseless, we have no idea either way. BUT the MLB nanos are clearly shown to be drastically weaker/slower in both assimilation and repair than Devil. There is no reason to believe it could disassemble it anywhere near fast enough to counter Devil's healing.
Not to mention that whole "self-evolving" thing is a wide open door for Devil to change itself to be immune to the MLB. No other mobile suit in anything, ever, has been as canonically stacked as Devil. It's cool if you like the Turn A better, but you're in denial if you think it's more powerful.
>>
>>14033244
Again, as long as DG Cells cannot control MB nanos, it cannot assist in healing Devil Gundam in any way.

DG Cells can heal localized attacks quickly but remember that relative to the total mass those attacks are miniscule. If you increase the attacked area to the entire surface area, I'd highly doubt you would see Devil healing that fast, even if the attack is less instantly severe.
>>
>>14033302
So, basically, you didn't watch G.
That explains a lot.
It restores whole huge sections of armor and infrastructure in seconds. It grows miles of mass in minutes. Literally every other Gundam in the fucking show was hacking and blasting away at the network of tentacles it was growing toward earth and all they were doing was stalling it. It was regenerating miles of mass as quickly as they could destroy it.
And by "every other Gundam" I don't mean a series of 6 GATs or 30 RX-79[g], I mean HUNDREDS of Gundams from every nation on earth. All at once. All against ONE Devil Gundam, and even with them doing all of that damage, even God Gundam could not kill it.

The fact of the matter is that you're pitting the most powerful of the mostly realistic mobile suits against the Gundam equivalent of a DC Superhero. G Gundam, and everything in it, is on a whole other power scale from the rest of Gundam and Devil is in a class by itself in that absurd power scale.
You're arguing what you believe reasonably should happen in a show where people kick skyscrapers into the sky, catch machinegun fire from 16 directions at once, punch 30 foot boulders with their bare hands, etc. What is shown on-screen in G-Gundam positively dwarfs what is shown in Turn-A. It is exaggerated to the point of absurdity, there is no point in trying to compete with it.
>>
>>14033299
>director's word
I meant specifically what did he say on the topic to allow both of those meanings. The "unrelated technologies" part probably caused confusion, I meant that centuries upon centuries of time would have changed the form of what was known as a DG Cell into something that only resembles it in function.
>They're just "Perfected" in the same sense that the Re-GZ is a "Refined" Zeta Gundam (i.e.: "less problematic but also weaker").
Hahaha. That's 100% out of your ass. I don't know what world you come from but Perfected does not ever imply weaker, in English or Japanese.
>Other way around. Devil Gundam is the one that grows uncontrollably. It's a good analogy, though, because your mild-mannered immune system is overwhelmed by the rapid growth of the cancer cells.
Exactly my point but here the DG is the body and MB is the (anti-)cancer.
>And the cells weren't programmed that way, Devil fell on its head from orbit and went crazy. The DG Cells were being controlled by its mind, not acting on their own accord due to programming.
A computer's mind is made of programmed code. The Devil is actually very similar to a cancer in that way, though. After an error occurred in the replication process due to severe damage, it decided it had to keep expanding and devouring. They do not think, they act on programming, biological or otherwise. And they're both pretty much made up of a uniform substance. Every DG Cell is the Devil Gundam, just as every cancer cell is cancerous. So yes, it is programming.
>baseless
True.
>slower
At assimilation or repair, which is not what it is optimized for. It is made for turning shit to sand, which I think it could outpace Devil Gundam on if Devil got covered in them.
>Not to mention that whole "self-evolving" thing is a wide open door for Devil to change itself to be immune to the MLB.
It couldn't evolve to defend from jack shit in the show, that was just a way to say it could transform and eat colonies and planets.
>>
>>14033354
Nanobots inside, nanobots outside, covering every tiny square inch of it? Yeah, I'm still going to put my bet on Moonlight Butterfly. Hell, there would be nanomachines eating away at the pilot's (or rather, the host's) cockpit area, and we saw what happened when Domon attacked that.
>>
>>14031361
Let's Add Nu Gundam/ZZ/Z Gundams as well.
Z Gundam for waverider crash and not getting a fucking dent on it
ZZ For being unstoppable for a while
Nu Gundam for Pushing Axis
>>
File: 1454556509932.jpg (1 MB, 1730x1292) Image search: [Google]
1454556509932.jpg
1 MB, 1730x1292
>>14030392
which 2hu is the most powerful?
>>
>>14030392
Now can any of these strong Gundam can win against Doraemon
>>
>>14033550
>>
File: 1457110380725.jpg (572 KB, 628x900) Image search: [Google]
1457110380725.jpg
572 KB, 628x900
>>14033550
Is that even a question?
Reimu "shoot the youks, danmaku wars now" Hakurei.
>>
>>14032056
The so called super saiyan mode is the G-Self's photon shield. That photon shield gives the G-Self a chance against the Turn A. The shield could ward off MLB long enough before the photon batteries go empty for G-Self to shank the Turn A in the cockpit.
>>
File: 1362776989186.jpg (171 KB, 889x1000) Image search: [Google]
1362776989186.jpg
171 KB, 889x1000
>>14033550
the cutest
>>
G-self is canonically the most powerful gundam
How has this thread got so many replies
>>
>G-Reconies ruin another thread, just like how they ruined the entire fanbase
Things were better back when it was Quanta vs Turn A vs Extreme Gundam vs unarmed Kira "Jesus" Yamato
>>
>>14033936
They show up in every thread and ruin it regardless of what it is.
>>
>>14032980
>Moonlight Butterfly turned all technology from the Earth to Jupiter into sand. Devil Gundam at full woman-powered strength couldn't take down a bunch of mobile suits buzzing around it.
MOBILE FIGHTERS MOST OF WHICH ARE GREAT-TIER SUPER ROBOTS

HOW DIFFICULT IS THIS POWER LEVEL TO UNDERSTAND
>>
File: tractor beam.png (2 MB, 1919x1080) Image search: [Google]
tractor beam.png
2 MB, 1919x1080
why does no one mention the g selfs tractor beams?
>>
>>14035356
Because no one fucking knows what the G-Self can do
Even Bellri threw the manual away
>>
>>14035441
It is kinda wonderful we're told it's the most powerful, but we'll never know how because no-one shows or tells us.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.