[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 202.jpg (155 KB, 582x865) Image search: [Google]
202.jpg
155 KB, 582x865
Had a question that's small so I figured I'd start a thread for similar stuff. Anyway does anybody know the song that plays right at the end of 00? Just re watched it so yeah, it's the one that starts with Patrick's wedding scene and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>>
>>14030311
Here you go buddy.
Tommy heavenly6 -Unlimited sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10n1ZJGx7A0
>>
>>14030361
Thanks man
>>
What's the deal with Zeon's naming scheme, is there any meaning behind them?

E.g. Zaku, Gouf, Gelgoog, Gogg, Komusai, Musai
>>
Newbie here. Wanted to start with Gundam a few months ago. Already done with the original series.

At ep8 of Zeta I discovered the BakaBT freeleech option had shit subs ([anime supreme] or something like that). Re-downloading with [EG].

I don't want to make the same mistake so, any warnings for fansubs to avoid or /m/ approved fansub groups?
>>
>>14031822
That's actually a good question, is it just random shit they made up or is there some rhyme and reason to it?
>>
>>14031822
Zaku is a multilayered pun based on the Japanese onomatopoeia for stomping and a word for mook.

Komusai is literally "Little Musai." Which makes sense as the Komusai is the Musai's re-entry shuttle.

The rest I have no clue about.
>>
>>14031868
For Zeta you need to get the Kisama-tachi subs for the lols. It has been years since that release and we still laugh about them.
>>
>>14031981
>Zaku is a multilayered pun based on the Japanese onomatopoeia for stomping and a word for mook.
That's pretty neat, generally most Japanese names have some kind of meaning or reference behind them so it's interesting to find out about, rather than just random shit made up.
>>
pls link the video with japanese music and amuro's face as cover
was popular on mu i think
>>
>>14031822
Spacenoids are dumb and can't name things so they put vowels and other letters into a hat and draw.
>>
File: a3735408238_10.jpg (155 KB, 921x700) Image search: [Google]
a3735408238_10.jpg
155 KB, 921x700
>>14032121
was this the image?
>>
>>14032900
>>14032121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXO21JT2lQ
>>
>>14032909
What am I listening to here? It's like it's trying to be something but I just don't know what.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.