[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man this must have been one great mobile phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Man this must have been one great mobile phone
>>
>>14030166
nokia phones are not memes.
>>
>>14030166
What could have been on that phone that was so important Shinn would put his and his families lives at risk
Did it have her nudes on it or something?
>>
>>14030434
>phones are not memes
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>14030166
Considering it gives you +30 defense in the SD Gundam games, you bet your ass it was.

>>14030438
Even in /m/ it finds a way.
>>
>>14030438
FINDS

A W A Y
>>
>>14030166
>In an alternate universe Mayu breaks away from her dad's arms and retrieves her phone, Shinn and the rest of the family die that day.

would it have been better?
>>
File: bellri-smile2.jpg (6 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
bellri-smile2.jpg
6 KB, 183x183
>>14030436
>Did it have her nudes on it or something?
Shit, now it all makes sense...
>>
>>14030166
I found it pretty neat that Destiny was telling you how retarded it is 30s in.
>>
>>14030438
"Light Novels 101", brought to you by /m/ of all places.

Bonus points if you managed to turned this into a anime and hire Hisashi Hirai for your character design and we come full circle

>>14030668
And would be the title. Capital letters and space and everything. Bam.

[spoilers]Seriously, this sounds perfectly like a genuine light novel-to-anime nowdays.[/spoilers]
>>
>>14030890
>brought to you by /m/ of all places.
Holy shit. I haven't seen this much newfaggotry in a loooong while.
>>
>>14030694

It depends if Mayu becomes an insufferable little shit because of it like Shinn does or if she takes it differently.
>>
>>14030893
Love gives newfags away.
>>
>>14030890
The title is Keit-ai you newfag.
>>
>>14030438
Haven't seen this pasta on /m/ before
I only know it from /u/; did it originally come from /a/ or something?
>>
>>14030899
Well, if the same behind-the-scenes shit happened here, I can't see her not being the main character anymore still.

The fact that she's a female pilot, they'd either make her crazy, fucking useless, or they'd kill her off. Gundam female pilots rarely hit outside those marks
>>
>>14030890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
>>
File: 1440237294926.jpg (15 KB, 192x171) Image search: [Google]
1440237294926.jpg
15 KB, 192x171
>mfw people actually like seed destiny.

Yeah you guys are a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>14030995

Does anyone geniunely like Seed Destiny on it's own merits?
>>
>>14030934
Yeah. Meme about something called Keit-ai

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way
>>
>>14030166
Man, it was next gen. It cost her an arm to get it.
literally
>>
>>14030934

I saw it on /tg/, assumed it originated from there. Finding out its origins is interesting.
>>
>>14030934
It's a forced meme originated from make your own anime plot threads on /a/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.