[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does this show stop being awful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1334x750
When does this show stop being awful?
>>
>>14027484
Never, sadly.
>>
I miss fire bomber
>>
>>14027495
This, watch it for the space battles, cute singing and fast forward through everything else.
>>
>>14027505
You aren't the only one Anon
>>
>>14027484
near the end
>>
>>14027530
>near the beginning
ftfy
>>
>>14027484

Its okay, OP. Kawamori isn't for everyone.
>>
>>14027484
episode 1
>>
>>14027613
Like crazy people?
>>
>>14027631
OP said when it stops being awful, not when it starts.
>>
>>14027697

> Anon was arrested on 96 counts of manslaughter early Tuesday afternoon after accidentally unleashing his razor sharp wit upon an unsuspecting message board.
> "I never meant to hurt anybody" the young poster claimed. "It was just a post on the internet."
> Sadly, what was meant to be a simple internet comment on the notorious 4chan image board turned into the unthinkable, as the unrivaled epitome of cleverness and wit left deep cuts in all who read it. A fact that many lurkers learned all too well.
> "Damn, that was such a witty post" One of the victims, a user of the /m/ board, is reported to have said said as he was being loaded into the ambulance. "So witty, much sharp". Thankfully assembling Gunpla at the time, the longtime /m/an was distracted while browsing the thread and lost only a few fingers and a Master Grade 'Strike Freedom' Transformers model.
>>
>>14027800
>Anonquan dindu nuffin'
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.