[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING GIVE ME EPISODE 3 OF THUNDERBOLT OR IM GONNA DO IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
FUCKING GIVE ME EPISODE 3 OF THUNDERBOLT OR IM GONNA DO IT
>>
>Literally fucking who OYW manga that nobody gave a shit about
>DUNDERBOLT IS DA BESTEST GENDUM!

I'm starting to understand why people hate adaptations.
>>
Why would you care about whether we get more Thunderbolt or not?
>>
>>14023541
>>14023565
>how can you possibly enjoy something i don't
Do you have legit irl autism?
Like, not the "haha u have autism faget" 4chan insult, actual autism?
>>
>>14023573
Yes, when you have shit taste, others will call you out on it.
Shocking, I know.
>>
>>14023573
Anon you seem to be afflicted with a serious mental disorder. It's scientifically known as "Having absolutely no taste or standards whatsoever" and you should probably get it checked out. Unfortunately the only known cure is killing yourself.
>>
>>14023574
>>14023586
Found the retards
>>
>op be shitposting like I WANT EP3 SO BAD I GONNA KILL MYSELF LOL
>anons be shitposting like WHY YOU LIKE THAT SHIT AUTIST KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT LOLOL

Report sage hide, this thread is going nowhere.
>>
Support the industry and buy it yourself, pirating scum.
>>
>>14026642
Where?
>>
>>14023541
RAICHU. DUNDABOLT!
>>
File: harryord_wrath.jpg (54 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
harryord_wrath.jpg
54 KB, 635x355
>mfw all this waiting
>>
Can I watch it without much knowledge of the UC timeline? Caught 5 minutes of it and it blows IBO the fuck out.
>>
>>14026697
yes, because it's shallow and not good
>>
>>14026697
You can, but it does lightly reference the events of the original.
>>
>>14026697
Can you watch 15 minute shorts that are all style and no substance and basically just an ad for the manga AND toys?
Yes.

Besides, everything blows IBO out of the water.
>>
File: lifesucks.png (2 MB, 1248x703) Image search: [Google]
lifesucks.png
2 MB, 1248x703
THEIR INNOCENCE AND OPTIMISM FOR THE FUTURE GONE.
>>
>>14026670
Japan only. No gaijins allowed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.