[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector 46
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bikel facepalm.png (859 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
bikel facepalm.png
859 KB, 717x538
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=795867

One of the neighborhood kids is a local menace. Ryota reveals that he may be in a gang run by his grandfather. When Ryoma's team investigates, they discover that the boy is a product of his grandfather's twisted teachings. But there may be more to this gang than meets the eye. What will Winspector do when the destructive power of the GigaStreamer is stolen? And will the fate of the Evil Deed a Day Boy end in tragedy?

Notes:
One of the typical "goofy episode that turns into serious tragedy". It's a good enough episode, I suppose, and it has the GigaStreamer being stolen. The actual story behind the gang is quite good, though I think grandpa certainly could have made Hikoichi's upbringing a bit more proactive, especially given his inspiration for it. In any case, the episode has some enjoyable writing and some great scenes with the bots.

There is one more episode before we hit the two part finale! May this image of Bikel facepalming serve you well in internet discussions.
>>
Huh, what a pleasant surprise to see a Winspector ep after work, so thanks again! Sounds like it's the oddest episode from Oogisawa yet, so far.
>There is one more episode before we hit the two part finale!
It's Sagiyama's token bad episode, isn't it.
>>
>Only 3 more episodes
I'm not ready, guys
>>
>>14024012
No worries, HALP! HALP! is coming right after that.
>>
OP is a very cool guy for bringing me fun robot shows.
>>
>>14024012
I am. Winspector overall's been pretty boring
>>
thanks, mate.
>>
>Love Winspector
>think Junko is based
>Think Bikel and Walter are sort of useless
>turns out Solbrain made the girl a metal hero and has only one robot
neato
>>
>>14023991
It is a Sagiyama episode, it does have a little girl in it, but she's not a psychic or a witch like every other little girl. But it has hackers and hypnosis so it's got some weirdness.
>>
File: 1442461415660.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1442461415660.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>14024768
>being this pleb
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.