[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on the battlefield and this guy has just verified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
You're on the battlefield and this guy has just verified you and is commencing hostilities.

What do you do!?
>>
>>14020456
Slap that faggot's shit.
>>
Try to gauge his abilities and get killed in 3 seconds.
>>
Shoot at him while jumping around like a rabbit
>>
missle spam into pile bunker
>>
Do you think Nineball would fair well and actually pull off his plans of being in control of everything behind the scenes in any of the Gundam universes?
>>
>>14020916
He could do it in SEED, the people there are total sheep.
>>
>>14020916

He'd do pretty well in CE and UC.

UC drops everything to go fight a war whenever some cunt from Jupiter says boo, and CE is CE.
>>
File: 1388730338664.png (95 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1388730338664.png
95 KB, 192x279
>AC1
>barely manage to kill Nineball after a ton of attempts
>have like 12 hp left
>drop down the tunnel
>there's another one

>one assrape later
>avoid the first Nineball
>drop down the tunnel
>it fucking followed me

Hustler One don't fuck around
>>
File: 1395787029757.png (166 KB, 850x570) Image search: [Google]
1395787029757.png
166 KB, 850x570
>>14020456
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.