[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We got any news of the third episode of this floating around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: TB.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TB.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
We got any news of the third episode of this floating around somewhere?
>>
sure here it is
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=793930
>>
>>14011322
Works. Based.
Thanks, bud.

That scene where the P Zaku punches the FAG's arm and crushes the shield was fucking sweet.
>>
>>14011391
>the animation on that scene
jesus christ it's literally better than 0083
>>
So Anime Thunderbolts = mainline UC ?
Manga Thunderbolts = alternate UC ?
>>
>>14011431
>So Anime Thunderbolts = mainline UC ?
Presumably.
>>
>>14011431
>>14011438
At least Sunrise hasn't tried to stuff in the dozens of OYW spin-off manga so far.
>>
>>14011431
Both are alternate UC, like Origin and the TV series timeline.
>>
>>14011431
What difference does that make?
>>
File: 201603180955202258[1].jpg (82 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
201603180955202258[1].jpg
82 KB, 500x722
>>14011295
It's out on Japanese services, someone just needs to rip it

Also, key visual for episode 4
>>
Even in alternate Universal Century there's no female Zaku or Gundam pilots.
>>
>>14011772
>Darryl in the dark
>Io on the light
>this was the last time they spoke as friends
pure poetry
>>
>>14011787
>as friends
>Friends

What?
>>
>>14011774

You've been looking in the wrong places within UC, clearly. There's plenty.
>>
>>14011774
Women are all back home making bullets
>>
File: Plywood.jpg (68 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Plywood.jpg
68 KB, 852x480
>>14011819
It's a meme.

Some reddit dude made this really comical analysis of The Walking Dead, don't remember the characters, but someone was in the shadows and it was sinister.
A bunch of people posted it on /tv/ saying /tv/ couldn't discuss movies or tv well, and one of the replies in the thread was pic rel with the text
>Anakin the dark
>Obi-Wan in the light
>this was the last time they spoke as friends

Incidentally, it actually was the last time they spoke as friends.

Why do I know this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPI4IGc6x50
Episode 4 PV
>>
File: .jpg (65 KB, 659x370) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
65 KB, 659x370
>>14011885
I know what's going on here
>>
So let me see if I got this straight.

Feds from side 4 are going around and acting like proto-Titans.

Zeon Remnants are fighting just because they got nothing better to do. Also they are amputating limbs from children to make them better mobile suit pilots.
>>
>>14011918
Actually, it's like this.
Side 4 (Moore) was destroyed during the One Year War. Zeon occupied the sector. The survivors banded together and created the Moore Brotherhood, and what they want is to remove Zeon from the sector. It's a small-scale conflict, kinda like Gundam Sentinel.
>>
>>14011918
Are you talking about the anime or the manga's second arc?
The Anime and the manga's first arc takes place at the end of the OYW where Zeon hasn't quite lost yet
The Fed forces in charge of retaking the Thunderbolt sector are largely made up of suvivors of Side 4 which was destroyed by Zeon at the beginning of the war.
Zeon forces are entrenched in the remains of Side 4 as it is positioned near one of the main supply routes for A Bao A Qu. The unit is made up of crippled Zeon soldiers who are being recycled as pilots to help test out a new psycho device that lets them control a MS as if it were their prosthetic limbs
>>
>>14011918
In a later arc yes the feds go around hunting zeon remnants, i don't remember if it's strictly side 4, i just believe side 4 backed the program.

I don't remember any amputated kids. And while in the P-Zaku's case the amputations did make them better pilots, for everyone else in the Living Dead force it's just about making them able to pilot.
>>
File: thundercats hooo.png (975 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thundercats hooo.png
975 KB, 1280x720
ep 2 felt weird watching, I liked how they showed the 2 main guys back grounds in little dream sequences through music reacting to their souls. but the action sequences were fast and kinda hard to follow.
>>
>>14012753
The manga doesn't go much more into depth. Darryl was a soldier during the initial ground campaign and lost his legs in battle. He joins the living dead squad because it offered free high quality prosthetics and he desperately needed the money.

Io is the son of the former leader of the moore brotherhood (and yes, they existed before the destruction of the colony. The anon above got that part wrong) and his dad commited suicide when their group began to fall from power. He never really cared about trying to continue his fathers legacy but it still fucked him up a bit as he's the one who found him.
>>
wheres third ep at pls
>>
>>14011322

hopefully folks dont waste time clicking it getting their hopes up, its a joke this isnt actually ep 3
>>
>>14012897
wow thanks internet paladin you're a bastion of hope you're such a cool guy
>>
>>14012897
no problemo mon
>>
>>14012938
Douche
>>
>>14011586
Wronggggg the animated stuff is all together. Sunrise has selectively chosen and adapted content to make then fit with the existing titles. It's why the origin is only adapting char's back story or why the tb zakus are treated as variants and not replacements for the original
>>
>>14012962
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>14012824
Seconding this WHERE THE HELL IS EP.3
>>
>>14012968
Except 0079 and the movies directly state that the guncannon and the guntank are new project V suits so Origin is not canon
>>
>>14011918

The Feddies are actually the Moore Brotherhood. They're fighting to take Side 4 - their home - back.

The Zeonic forces are there because Side 4 is a path to A Bao Qu, and they're fighting to stop the Feddies from having a new angle of attack. This is actually a pretty good defensive plan, because a small group of men can hold off a larger one if they know the debris field well.
>>
>>14012998
Wait a week or two for shitty half made-up subs like with ep2 (blaze077), then wait another week or two for someone to fix it
>>
>>14013442
The raws aren't even out yet. Usually someone is quick about ripping it
>>
>>14011322

Should I watch Love Live? Been thinking about it.
>>
>>14011295
So are saftey nubs canon on the Full Armor Gundam?
>>
>>14016391
Probably. The author is retarded, after all.
>>
>>14013429
So is Zeon especially hurting for bodies to throw at the Feds, or is the Living Dead Division just an experimental division for whacky Zeon designs? I get the feeling they're treated as completely disposable by Zeon high command, but they slow down the Federation advance enough that they get some recognition like a 1/1 scale Johnny Ridden Zaku.
>>
>>14016374
Tomino said he liked it
>>
>>14013558
Usually an anon leaks it here first through MEGA. Dunno what happened to them
>>
File: 1447651595344.jpg (71 KB, 1024x529) Image search: [Google]
1447651595344.jpg
71 KB, 1024x529
>>14016374

Why not?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.