[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry /m/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 60263.jpg (42 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
60263.jpg
42 KB, 225x350
I didn't believe you guys since I hate that new tomino gundam you all love so much and thought that you couldn't possibly be right about Aldnoah. Yet here I am in ep13 wondering how the fuck butcher managed to fail me so much in 1 ep.
>>
The director took things way too seriously.

Never go full auteur without an editor hounding your ass.
>>
>>14007106
Butcher only wrote framework and the first 3 episodes. After that, he was done while the director went and changed a bunch of shit to the way he wanted.
>>
Haven't seen G-Reco yet, and frankly can't stand the shitposting, but ahahahaha. Fuck you and your pettiness, OP.
>>
Retard takes memes and shitposting seriously then watches a bad show out of spite.

Wow, OP might be the apex of pathetic.
>>
>>14007206
>changed a bunch of shit to the way he wanted.

He didn't really "change" stuff, it's just that Urobuchi's story sketch for the later episodes consisted of 2 or 3 line descriptions, not anything detailed at all. Anyone would need to add details to that. Apparently, he didn't even bother mentioning new characters and such past episode 3.
>>
>>14007226
Nope, definitely wasn't out of spite. That WOULD be pretty pathetic if that was the reason though.

>>14007212
what shitposting
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.