[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so little translated Macross manga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mtf.jpg (184 KB, 800x1013) Image search: [Google]
mtf.jpg
184 KB, 800x1013
Why is there so little translated Macross manga?
>>
Probably none of them are any good
why is that anteater with basara sunglasses fucking Minmay?
>>
So did The First give Minmei a cute animal sidekick because "lol 7 and Frontier did it"?
>>
>>14005564
more like sidedick
>>
I wanna be that furry creature, pls.
>>
We can only hope Delta sparks some interest in translating them. I'd really like to read The First.
>>
>>14005560
>why is that anteater with basara sunglasses fucking Minmay?

Because in this manga, Minmay's sluttiness has been amplified to the level where she's literally a desperate whore who really wants to suck on Hikaru's cock.
>>
File: slutttt.jpg (156 KB, 800x1175) Image search: [Google]
slutttt.jpg
156 KB, 800x1175
>>14005751
Like, they're not even trying to hide it anymore. Minmay was always a slut in the show, but they REALLY hammer it in The First.
>>
>>14005751
she also exposes her breasts to hikaru in the house crashing scene

conveniently cockblocked by roy, though
>>
>>14005751
>she's literally a desperate whore who really wants to suck on Hikaru's cock.

From the context of the manga I doubt it's the first one she ever sucked.
>>
>>14005766
Who do I pay to get this finished?
>>
>>14005984
>Who do I pay to get this finished?

Haruhiko Mikimoto. The man has stopped working on Macross The First as he doesn't give a damn anymore. Enjoy the couple of voluimes he did 'cause there are no more.
>>
So, am I correct in assuming there's nothing of worth in the manga realm in regards to Macross?
>>
>>14006049
For the untranslated stuff:
Macross the Ride (2 light novels) seems pretty cool, lots of custom valks and racing?
Fortissimo (Sheryl manga)
The First has Spanish translated scans from the Chile Macross Facebook. They fucking shove a big watermark on everything though, so shittier to read, especially if you don't know the language of course.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.