[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode #45
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ryoma and masaki.png (568 KB, 711x462) Image search: [Google]
ryoma and masaki.png
568 KB, 711x462
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=794471

It's a Romeo and Juliet love story, as two star crossed lovers, one who went to juvenile prison, and one who stayed in school, get a chance at the life of a man who victimized them. Only Winspector stands between them and an explosive conclusion, and every second counts! Will this love story have a tragic ending? Will there be time for Romance Before the Countdown Hits Zero? Junichiro Katagiri, also famous as Yellow Turbo, guest stars in this episode!

Notes: Ryoma pulls a CrossTector ability out of his ass in this episode, one that's only been shown once before and hasn't really been established as an "actual" power. That being said, this is one of the best written episodes of the series. The main plotline is very compelling, and Ryoma gets one of those rare scenes with Ryoko where you actually see the compassion and humanity in him. Rather than just being an invincible superman, he's a good judge of character, too. There's also one of the funniest scenes of the series, Bikel trying to disguise himself.

Two more episodes, and then the final two-parter begins! Four episodes! Don't be sad, though, Ryoma, Bikel, Walter, and Masaki will return!
>>
God dammit, Bikel.
>>
Thanks for another Winspector episode. It's crazy to think that you might be the first person to actually finish a Metal Heroes series, after so many years of them lacking love.
>Ryoma pulls a CrossTector ability out of his ass in this episode, one that's only been shown once before and hasn't really been established as an "actual" power.
Yamada!
>Don't be sad, though, Ryoma, Bikel, Walter, and Masaki will return!
>Bikel, Walter
Thank goodness for that, because those two need all the chances they can get to shine.
>>
>>14006326
They unfortunately don't appear for all of the episodes that Ryoma does in Solbrain.
>>
>>14007094
Understandable, I was expecting Ryoma to show up by himself more since he's the 4th anyways.
>>
thanks again SO. may I ask if you'll continue with anything after this or is Winsector a one shot deal?
>>
>>14007253
It's been said that he'll promptly move on to Solbrain afterwards, followed by more Metal Heroes (since he'd love to help sub as many of those as possible).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.