[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently watched the Early Days OVA and first movie of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10
File: 16730.jpg (168 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
16730.jpg
168 KB, 1600x600
I recently watched the Early Days OVA and first movie of this.
I liked the OVA a lot (with the exception of episode 3), and the movie, although I didn't enjoy it entirely, everything following their entry into the Ark was fantastic.

So, now I'm gonna check out the TV series. How does it compare to the other entries? I'm a little worried about the whole change of studios, especially because I really liked Deen's work on the series, and I've always seen Sunrise's overall production bland.
>>
>>14003983
>How does it compare to the other entries?
It's alright, but there is a distinct lack of Kanuka throughout most of it.
>>
>>14003983
The TV series (and its follow-up OVA) is a lot of fun. It mostly runs along the more lighthearted side of Patlabor, so maybe that's a thing you enjoy and maybe it's not, but I'd say they did a great job with it.
>>
>>14003983
>Hating the Godzilla episode

You'll probably dislike the wacky supernatural episodes of the TV show.
>>
>>14004096
The whole plot of the episode was convoluted and the development of the characters that the other episodes have isn't there.

>>14004014
Was the OVA or movie really that "dark"? The second one looks like it is, and the third one is obviously (although, I've heard it's awful).
Regardless, I like the lighthearted nature of Patlabor.

>>14003993
I like Kanuka, but I never thought she had that many appearances in the OVA.
>>
File: 1406936793559.jpg (297 KB, 1680x914) Image search: [Google]
1406936793559.jpg
297 KB, 1680x914
>>14003983
TV's a ton goofier, because of that I enjoyed it more than the other stuff. It just a real comfy, light-hearted romp. You get a lot more time to spend with the characters, and seeing the day-to-day lives of the SV2 as episodic little adventures gives a lot of the characters time to shine.
>>
>>14003983
> although I didn't enjoy it entirely
Don't forget to watch the movie again in the future.
I had the same reaction, but the more I watched it the more I enjoyed it.
Now I love it from beginning to end.
>>
>>14004144
>The second one looks like it is, and the third one is obviously (although, I've heard it's awful).
Dark? Not remotely. It's very much like the SV2's Longest Day arc from the first OVA. But if you'd describe a show in terms of colours, it's very grey.
It's very serious and slow moving, bordering on incredibly dull for some though I enjoyed it despite it's navelgazing, and the plot is incredibly standard Oshii fare. There's very little in the way of lightheartedness, which is a point a lot of people criticise.
If you've seen GITS, Jin-Roh and Ghost in the Shell SAC: 2nd GIG (for which he was involved in the general story composition, and you can really feel it too), then you'll have pretty much an idea what it's like.
But the third movie isn't "awful" per say, it's just arguably the least Patlabor out of all of them. It's still nice to watch, but it's just not amazing.
>>
>>14003983
TV is pretty wonderful.
>>
>>14003983
In case you're interested, TV is essentially a very soft adaption of the manga. Since we're never ever getting the manga in English it's not a bad thing.
>>
So, I watched some of it. It's not bad, but, it's many, many times inferior to Deen's (and IG's movies) work on the series.
The VA is great, but Sunrise is holding the series back quite a bit, with all the lazy animation and flat shading/artwork.
The way Noa is introduced in the OVA is also perfect, compared to the boring intro in the TV series.
>>
>>14005522
Just give it a little bit. It starts slow but personally I end up enjoying it a lot more than OVA1. The first two part episode will probably sell you on it, it's 10 and 11 if I recall.
>>
Is the manga any good ? Compared to the TV/OVA ?
>>
>>14005522
>but Sunrise is holding the series back quite a bit, with all the lazy animation and flat shading/artwork.
>This weekly TV production budget is not as good as a high budget OVA and movie production therefore the studio is lazy
>>
>>14006918
It can't be read unless you're fluent in French, and even then the serialization got cancelled a few volumes short from the end.
>>
>>14003993
>It's alright, but there is a distinct lack of Kanuka throughout most of it.

She comes back for all the important parts at the very least and they do go more into her character so that was nice

overall the TV is not faultless but it's more Patlabor and at the end of the days that's pretty good
>>
>>14007316
>"this weekly TV production budget is not as good as a high budget OVA and movie production"
Sunrise was just garbage at the time. All of their series' animation were bland and lifeless (which, to be honest, is still true today).
Also, I highly doubt a "high budget" has anything to do with the OVA.

Regardless, none of this means anything. The series is still very disappointing overall compared to the OVA and movie.
>>
>>14007506
Why would you do that? Wouldn't it make more sense to run it to the end so more money could be made on compiled editions and rereleases?
>>
>>14007962
>Why would you do that?
Easy, because the company owning Kabuto went bankrupt and split all of its assets, so all the series they did at the time got interrupted abruptly.
>>
>>14007942
Well, how much have you watched of it so far? You seem very hung up on the studio rather than the show.
>>
>>14007506
I am french so it's not really a problem. But that quite surprising. Isn't there any scans ?
I'm asking precisely to know if it's worth buying even without an ending.
>>
>>14008267

Probably, but I'll be damned if I have the foggiest idea where to find the frog translations.
>>
>>14003983
>So, now I'm gonna check out the TV series.
Make sure you get the right subs because the official ones are notoriously bad, with the subs saying the exact opposite thing of the dialogue, or plain making up stupid shit.

Unfortunately the archived thread died with the archives, but the Griffon arc was messed up particularly bad.
>>
>>14008368
Anon, the official subs are the only subs. The errors are the sort of thing that you don't need to speak nip. My favourite has always been Noa scolding herself for a falling out with Asuma with 'baka baka baka' coming out as 'Oh, what an idiot I am!'
>>
File: patlabor translation errors.png (675 KB, 610x2038) Image search: [Google]
patlabor translation errors.png
675 KB, 610x2038
>>14008368
Found a blog listing mistakes in the subs but 4chan is being retarded and saying the link is spam.

Made a pic with some of the worse mistakes, would be easier to repost in future threads if this comes up again.
>>
>>14008368
>>14008388
>>14008407
How do the ones in the Sentai release compare to the old CPM ones?
>>
>>14008416
TE is a shitposting faggot who lied about his japaense ability and got run off the board when KNG expoesd him, there's noting wrong with the subs
>>
>>14008416
Sentai is CPM subs with the new nip HD scans.
>>14008428
Go on, this is news to me.
>>
>>14008443
he outright makes up shit and got thrown out of /m/ a long time ago, it was Kiminozo Guy and a few other /m/ dudes who called him out for his assholery and handing, he was called out for fake spoilers and lying about a lot of things and his "japanese" knowledge being called into question
>>
>>14008454
although i can't say i read all of the article, if what he wrote under the pictures is what it really said, some of the translations are blatantly wrong.
for example, translating "我々の任務は沿岸の警備" as "We're under the coast guard's jurisdiction" is pretty bad. his translation for it is correct, though.
>>
>>14008471
You too sound like that huge edgy faggot TE Spoiler Guy. KNG is the only person from the start who was putting up all the media and stuff and translations before TE was up. TE spoier guy translation is dubious because he adds his own opinion shit to translations often overblowing or under whelming topics. Hes the fox news of translating material. Everyone knew SMfags were awful the moment TE Spoiler Guy and other SM apologists started cropping up once the anime was announced. Literally cancer.
>>
>>14008482
i can't understand a single thing you just typed, but
>edgy
literally all i said is that there are clearly mistranslations in the subs, which there are
i have absolutely no idea as to why you're so angry
>>
>>14008498
no there's nohting wrong with the subs,
TE is a shitposting faggot who lied about his japanese skill ask KNG
>>
>>14008368
>>14008388
>>14008407
>>14008416
It should be noted that the official subs for the movies, Mini Pato, and both OVA series are fine translations, no problems whatsoever. The bad subs for the TV series aren't even for the whole show, they start out fine and dip noticeably around the Griffon Arc and go back to normal around the 38 episode mark or so. I have no idea why this dip occurs or how, they're rendered properly in English but the mistakes are pretty elementary ones in Japanese and they aren't dubtitles either. My personal guess is Neil Nadelman had a mental breakdown translating roughly ten shows a month in the early 2000s anime boom and either did a crappy job secure in the knowledge that CPM placed higher priority on the subs of MD Geist II and Legend of the Overfiend Part 4 being correct and would pay him anyway, or he palmed the work off to an inexperienced temp to meet the deadline.
>>
>>14008779
TE said that the entire TV series was of this quality, he only posted those parts because he happened to be rewatching it at that point and that was where he was when the topic was brought up and people asked him to explain.

It wasn't translated by Nadelman either, Otaking checked.

Also, TE confirmed that the OVA translations were top tier quality.
>>
TV series is bland as fuck. Early Days is way better.
>>
Patlabor is the only /m/ anime that I'd consider "comfy" (Well, Early Days and TV. Movies not so much).

Does anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?
>>
>>14008807
Which included OVA2 interestingly, since it's an extension of TV.
>>
So, I've watched the Early Days OVA as well as the first and second movies. In fact, I just finished the second movie now.

I've really enjoyed all three, however, I don't feel like it ended. In specific, the ending of the second movie just seemed so sudden. As I understand it, the third movie isn't a continuation. Should I just watch the TV series now?
>>
>>14009052
Sure, both TV and OVA2 have very satisfying conclusions. OVA2 in particular.
>>
>>14009064
Oh, does the TV plot end with the second OVA? In that case, I'll get onto watching those two. I loved the movies, but they just leave me hanging. I gotta have some more Patlabor!
>>
>>14009076
OVA2 is a direct continuation of TV. TV doesn't exactly end on a cliffhanger but OVA2 is an excellent extension on it and ties up a few things. It also contains some of the best episodes of the series.
>>
>>14008874
Dai-Guard is pretty comfy as well.
>>
>>14008874
>>14009195
>comfy
>>>/v/
>>
>>14008874
The first movie can be comfy in places. Still, you're right, the term perfectly fits TV and OVA1.
>You will never waste days of waiting around in an office with Noa
>>
Wait, so how ARE the TV subs?
>>
>>14004144
The third movie is pretty good, it just kind of forgets it's a Patlabor movie until 2/3s of the way through.

>>14009248
Not ideal but still better than watching CPM's poor attempt at a dub.
>>
>>14009264
I mean, the stuff in >>14008407 sounds pretty bad but is it true?
>>
File: there'salwaystomorrow.jpg (159 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
there'salwaystomorrow.jpg
159 KB, 800x600
>It's over. It took twenty years to take what began with two people and make it into this. But if you survive, there's always tomorrow.

It bums me out a little that the plot of Patlabor 2 occurs in the same continuity as the first OVA, when it's sort of an adaptation of Episodes 5 and 6. Especially when this Kai guy goes out with such a campy promise to return. I really wanted to see Kai's Counterattack, even if it wound up in the TV continuity somehow.

If a ten-years-older Kai shows up in TNG, don't tell me. But if he doesn't, I'm not surprised. He totally should though. Starting with a Labor-related prison break...
>>
>>14007621
>She comes back for all the important parts
Didn't come back for our date, though.
>>
>>14010625
What part of 'important parts' didn't you understand?
>>
>>14009268
anyone?
>>
>>14010255
>caring about continuity in Patlabor
doing it wrong brah
>>
>>14011168
Being satisfied with a Kai return in the wrong continuity should be enough to satisfy you, anon.

If you said
>caring about continuity in Gundam
I'd understand. But Patlabor is pretty cut-and-dry. Compared to Gundam, it's flawless. You have three separate continuities; manga, OVA1 & films, and TV series & OVA2. (Not considering novels and games.) Sure, I've seen an argument that Patlabor 2 can serve as a thematic conclusion to the character arcs in the TV series, but the "timelines" are still explicit.

It's just kind of weird that Goto and Shinobu both have old companions who engineer military coups in Tokyo during the winter. It's kinda like The Force Awakens to A New Hope, except there's no Force or fate.

Hey, I can deal with that. What I can't deal with as well is Kai's not-returning.
>>
>>14011206
The live action movie is basically another adaption of those OVA1 episodes.
>>
>>14008874
It's just you. Nobody else has ever felt that way.
>>
>>14011206
>it's flawless. You have three separate continuities
Does not compute.
>>
>>14022242
The important part is, you know what belongs to which continuity, and there aren't any fuzzy borders between the three. Compare that to Gundam, where you have multiple versions of the same story (First TV series and First film trilogy, Char's Counterattack and Beltorchika's Children), and then you can't be exactly sure if future installments follow one, the other, or both. And you have probably dozens of old stories which have been retconned or ignored, like Stampede, MAD WANG 1160, Gaia Gear, G-Saviour. And then even the alternate universes are all a part of the same continuity, except they simultaneously are and are not, like a sort of divine mystery of Gundam. That's why I said
>Compared to Gundam

Maybe if TNG explicitly references both the OVA1/film continuity and the TV/OVA2 continuity, I'll have to re-characterize Patlabor's continuity. Not having seen them, I'm guessing Oshii prefers the first OVA and films, and went with those, or maybe he leaves it vague enough to follow either.
>>
>>14025143
>Maybe if TNG explicitly references both the OVA1/film continuity and the TV/OVA2
It does.

The direct to video series references TV-exclusive episodes like the sewer one and even has the albino crocodile reappear.

The last episode of the series and the movie directly reference movie 2.
>>
>>14025664
Okay then, that's fine. It even makes me a little happy, because it stinks to "take away" the wonderful moments that happen in different continuities. (Particularly the OVA2 episode where the old mechanic tells Shigeo how he expects him to replace him someday.) Obviously, the "origin stories" can't coexist, but it's not hard to place Patlabor 2 after the TV continuity.

And by reference I meant an in-universe "hey, isn't this the white alligator Goto's team found" rather than an out-of-universe "hey Mamoru, let's put in a white alligator like in that TV episode". I'm guessing you meant the same. I'd like to save any surprises if I can, though.
>>
>>14025889
>And by reference I meant an in-universe "hey, isn't this the white alligator Goto's team found"
Yeah, it turns out that the alligator was sent a zoo and they see in the news that it shit out a pearl, and the new team goes HOLY SHIT GIANT PEARLS and heads down into the overlord's dungeon and is attacked by a dinosaur
>>
>>14025143
Anon, I don't care about Gundam one damn bit.
What I care for, though, is the fact that we could've had big ass universe (7+16 OVA eps + 3 movies + 47 TV eps [not including minipato, LA movie and series]) instead of two and a manga that's taken from both.

>>14025889
>that's fine
No it's not.
>it stinks to "take away" the wonderful moments that happen in different continuities
Wouldn't be an issue if there was one cinematic continuity.

>>14026123
>dungeon and is attacked by a dinosaur
Didn't this happen in TV too?
>>
>>14026345
No they were attacked by a giant albino alligator

In TNG they're attacked by a velociraptor

It's retarded
>>
>>14026359
I mean the old "dragon" thing under the shrine (IIRC).
>>
>>14003983
>with the exception of episode 3)
what a pleb
>>
File: BbIphC6.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BbIphC6.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>>14025889
In-universe, TNG explicitly references events of movie 1 and 2. Pic is from their office set. These two commendations are referring to events of movie 1 and 2.

As for the sewer dungeon, Shiba was shown to be very well aware of what lies within...intepretate however you like.
>>
best opening version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrI6nEvHXcA
>>
>>14026436
>best opening
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-
Dling!
>>
>>14026421
>Save Tokyo from zombie labors wrecking absolutely everything
>Get a shitty certificate from the company that made your mecha
>>
>>14028166
Dunno, but wasn't the whole thing held in secret (and probably would be held in secret long afterwards)?
That'd be some serious exploit and global panic inducing even if it ever went live.
>>
i watched the second movie.
it was awful.
why would they make this and call it "Patlabor"? everything was off about it, and the "realistic" art style was terribly unfitting.
there was nothing good about it. it literally took all the characters and tore them to pieces.
worst of all, the OVA version was many, many times better.
>>
>>14032814
Congratulations OP, you officially prefer the unfinished blueprint sketch of Patlabor more than any of the much more well developed entries in the franchise.
>>
>>14032849
That's not much of an argument.
>>
>>14032857
Well it's true. TV series is funnier, second OVA has the better mixture of action, character moments and comedy, movies do the serious stuff better. The realistic art style was introduced in the first movie and it works fine for both films. It's just a remake of the 5th and 6th episodes of the OVA, it's very Patlabor. Objectively even if you hate Oshii's navel gazing it's still a visual and aesthetic masterpiece, so that's a huge part of it that's undeniably great. The only character who remotely is "ruined" is Shinobu, and it;s the first time she's more than a supporting character, everyone else is faultless. Including Noa, in spite of all the people whining (incorrectly) that she hates Labors when she just expresses a desire to be known as a person not defined by being a robot otaku. And the OVA version of that storyline had worse action, was less tense, and less atmospheric. The only thing it does better is the snappier pacing and the presence of Kanuka.
>>
>>14032930
I agree that the first and second film have similar art style so that's a strange point for that poster to make, but like me, he might not have watched the TV timeline yet.

However, that's exactly the sort of reply I wanted. Nobody really gives arguments for why certain things are better than others, but you did, so I thank you for that!
>>
>>14032930
What don't you like about Shinobu's character in Patlabor 2? It's sort of her story, and I thought she came out of it pretty strong.
>>
>>14032814
>it was awful.
Hah, fucking plebeian.

It takes place some time after the OVA and the artstyle was supposed to complement the "good old times where everything was simpler are over" theme present in character design, story and whatever else. It's a complete and deliberate project that, say, W13 ain't.
And whatever that >>14032930 Anon says.

>>14033964
Would like to know this too and it better not be about how it sets cannon for Goto and Shinobu to never be together.
>>
>>14032930
the characters all feel like lifeless shells, so it's hard to say that they're all "faultless"

as for the art and animation, overall, both are fantastic. the animation is fluid, and the art for the backgrounds are spectacular.
however, it's as if they removed all the features of all the characters' faces and placed a filter over the entire movie as to produce a more glum setting.
also, i can understand thinking that the art style of the two movies are the same, but they're really not. i thought so at first, but it's quite obvious they aren't if you compare the two.

overall, it emits a feeling typical of Oshii's post-80s works: atmospheric and boring.
>>
>>14033964
>>14034363
I was thinking more along the lines of how in everything else Shinobu's a strong independent policewoman who don't need no man, and in 2 she's revealed to still be hopelessly in love with a guy she fucked when she was eighteen. I don't mind it myself because it's the only real character development she gets in the whole franchise, and it makes her a similar outcast to the rest of the crew of misfits and oddballs exiled to SV2. But I can see why many people would take issue with it, especially the ending. I think Oshii's storyboards mention she's sitting next to Tsuge in the helicopter like a guilty co-conspirator, which is very much in form with the downbeat feel of the whole film.

>it better not be about how it sets cannon for Goto and Shinobu to never be together.

We all know that was never gonna happen. I'm glad the TV canon gets the fairy-tale ending where they kind of sort of get together, but in the context of Patlabor 2 Gotoh was always going to die alone. We know it, he knows it.
>>
>>14034915
They're all logical continuations of the characters they were three years ago. Noa has a full time job piloting Labors for a living, her dream job. Asuma has come to terms with his father enough to work for his company, which is a huge thing for him. Shinshi's an office bureaucrat and doing well for himself. Ohta's in the best possible job he could hope for, and he gets to torture all the trainees he wants. Hiromi's settled happily into his niche, tending his chickens and tomatoes. Gotoh's still exiled to the reclaimed island and resigned to it for the rest of his life. Shinobu's an up and coming senior officer. I don't see a single thing there inconsistent with their previous characterizations. Nothing there to suggest it "tore them to pieces".
>>
File: 63014349643141cfc06b019e93370bc9.jpg (364 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
63014349643141cfc06b019e93370bc9.jpg
364 KB, 1000x1250
>>14034928
That reminds me, I loved how TV subtly transitioned Noa's priorities. She ends up just as much a policewoman as she is a labor pilot. The episode where the JGSDF try to poach her off was the most clear demonstration of it but it can be seen elsewhere. She doesn't even look at a labor in the final episode of OVA2.
>>
>>14032930
>Including Noa, in spite of all the people whining (incorrectly) that she hates Labors
Finally someone on /m/ gets it.
>>
>>14034916
Her being strong independent policewoman who not need no man and her being in love with some guy are two completely different things.
Everyone needs that special other one. Shinobu proved time and time again that she strong person and a competent professional (even in the Movie 2 itself). This doesn't subtract from her character and, if anything, only adds the "human" element (much like the love hotel ep from TV).
>sitting next to Tsuge in the helicopter like a guilty co-conspirator
Guilty of not letting it go and move on with her life by Goto's side.
And I believe that's why she was so adamant about going in after Tsuge. That she couldn't work past it, so if she brings him in, she'll have no other choice (it won't work). There's that scene where Goto realises it - he looks at his crew, all cheery and shit, and then at her and Mr T and his "quarter-smile" extinguishes (IIRC).
All in all they're tragic characters.
>>
File: Tekken_Akira.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Tekken_Akira.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>14035493
What about 3D-Noa?
>>
>>14038250
3D Noa a violent and less good retread. She's not a redhead so there's a few points deducted out of the gate, too.
>>
>>14038250
What a lousy moves.
>>
Why is GP's release for the TV series so huge in filesize?
>>
>>14038589
Because it's a release of the BD scans. There's a 720p one that still looks pretty good.
>>
Needs to be pointed out that the 1080p tv version has wrong colors. It's washed out. No idea why. The 720p version is what I have, and the colors are correct.
>>
>>14038589
filecloud (dot) io (dash) _lk5bn4v
Here's a direct download option. Small file size, good quality audio. Have to fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 but other than that...
>>
>>14008368
wait which ones are the correct subs? AniMecha or GP?

I know that minitheatre did some sort of re-encode too but their site is always down
>>
>>14039063
There aren't any. Both are just taken from the official DVD release, and both are incorrect.
>>
>>14039401
I wish people would stop assuming that it having bad subs means that there are also good subs. This happens every damn time it comes up, because somebody wants to speak with authority but didn't take the ten seconds to google it.
>>
>>14007942
>I highly doubt a "high budget" has anything to do with the OVA.
>>
>>14041429
it's because of time, not a high budget.
>>
>>14042968
>>14041429

OVA episodes have 2-4 times the budget of a regular episode.
>>
>>14043020
that makes no sense though
why would an OVA have a high budget? they have such a small potential to make money, seeing as they have virtually no marketing and don't air on TV.
>>
>>14043465
Are you not familiar with the OVA boom? OVAs always had higher budgets than TV shows.
>>
>>14043465
During the time of the OVA boom, most TV series were aimed at children and so most of the income came from commercials, toys and books, not video sales.
Compare this with OVAs at the time:
* Aimed at and marketed to enthusiasts
* In a market that's not oversaturated yet, so most of your target audience will know of your product and if you manage to push the right buttons, a good chunk of it will buy it
* Because it's aimed at enthusiasts, you can ask a fairly high price
* OVAs tend to have fewer investors, so the income is spread over fewer parties
>>
>>14043613
Patlabor is actually notable for being the first to push a pricing model that essentially entailed selling it for half the price of a normal OVA. Or something like that. I read it a while ago. The idea was to get it in as many hands as possible and make up for lost individual profit through sheer numbers.
>>
>>14043869
It also had ads on the video.
>>
>>14043890
That too. They're hilarious due to clearly having been made with no concept of what Patlabor is.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.