[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You kid, when older turns out to be like Mika. Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Mobile Suit Rockman.png (105 KB, 584x338) Image search: [Google]
Mobile Suit Rockman.png
105 KB, 584x338
You kid, when older turns out to be like Mika. Wat do?
>>
It'd be unfortunate that he can't write, but I'd rather that than have him be an ESL OP
>>
Well I'm assuming that we're in some kind of post apocalypse if my kid ends up being an illiterate child soldier given my nationality. Given the difficulty of judging morality in such a situation I'd just be proud that my offspring is thriving so effectively in their environment.
>>
Get the fucker committed. If we are in a war torn world then regret hes a child soldier while he saves lives.
>>
>>14000456
What's wrong with being an ESL? He could be a mathematical genius for all you know. Being able to speak English isn't a sign of intelligence at all. Hell. I'd even go as far as to say learning the language lowers your IQ by 10 points on average.
>>
Literally impossible if I am alive and present. However if he ended up that way in modern society I'd probably have spend as much of my time as possible with him and try to fix his literal autism. If he's beyond saving then I'll have him committed and visit him often.
>>
>>14000527
Gaining the ability to access the largest portion of the world's knowledge and most-used international/de facto universal language lowers your IQ? You sound a little too defensive here.
>>
>>14000527
>What's wrong with being an ESL?
Nothing. There is a lot wrong with being bad at English and spamming grammatically inaccurate OP posts riddled with spelling errors.

Why are you bringing up intellect and IQs? I didn't even mention them. It's just lamentable that people come to an English-language site, yet don't adhere to the conventions of that language. It's not like /b/ or /s4/s that specifically go out of their ways to distort those conventions.
Hell, I'm giving OP the benefit of the doubt that he's ESL instead of yet another dumb American.
>>
>>14000527
>>14000544
Your language has little to do with IQ, and your IQ doesn't really change much. It's not a measure of knowledge.
>>
>>14000431
Mika did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>14000527
>getting this triggered
Hi Tumblr
>>
>>14000431
Nothing because I would be dead
Mika is an orphan, retard.
>>
>>14000456
Why did you bring up ESL to begin with? OP could easily be an uneducated retarded American or Brit or whatever.
>>
>>14000832
/m/ has a lot of ESL posters. It's totally cool too, when they use the language properly. I think we had a thread last week with an Italian trying to figure out Gear Fighter Dendoh.
>>
>>14000612
>complaining about ESL posters on a Siamese Carpetweaving board
>>
File: 1448690705604.jpg (179 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
1448690705604.jpg
179 KB, 620x525
>>14000612
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.