[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinite Ryvius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
I finished this today, /m/. It was pretty good. Nice to see something more gritty than Vifam and Uninhabited Planet Survive. Some might say that the drama was a bit too over the top but I thought the break down of some characters was very effective.

Also I liked the way they treated space combat. All those comments about humanoid mecha in space in the early episodes were a nice nod to how stupid it is, and having whole teams of people responsible for just moving the thing was a nice touch.
>>
>>14000020
>Vifam and Uninhabited Planet Survive
On a related note, it seems somebody has been finally subbing Jura Tripper.
>>
Space Subs was a good show, it's just on the second pass I wish there was more space subs, or that the space sub battles were more drawn out and psychologically demanding rather than roughly serving as markers for the different arcs of the show.

I felt that their role as arc markers was a bit too conspicuous, they could've blended changing of the governing bodies with changes in battle strategy with the enemy overwhelmed by what they perceive to be an inconsistent and chaotic enemy.

But those are just mild after-the-fact whims. It was still an enjoyable ride the second time around.

Also fuck Heigar. What a shitlord.
>>
How many times was she raped? What happened to those two guys who took over the lift ship? I don't think their faces were shown for the rest of the show, even though they were imprisoned.
>>
>>14000204
>How many times was she raped?
NO STOP IT!
Honestly though,I'm not to sure I hope not though,Ryvius tends to be very show don't tell and because of my optimistic nature I kept subconsciously denying the worst possibilities when it came to those moments,like with Kouze's alleged rape although I tend to do the same for other shows that use this method of storytelling as well
>>
>>14000287
>>
>>14000299
This part is exactly a good example of this,I'm pretty sure I wrote this off as "oh,I guess he restrained her and locked her up"
>>
>>14000330
He was fastening his belt.
>>
File: huh.gif (357 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
357 KB, 500x280
>>14000361
She tried to fight back and his clothes became a bit lose in the process? I'm sorry I realize she got used as a onahole,but like I said subconsciously I just interpreted it as something else,It's not really an issue anymore though since I was younger.
>>
>>
>>14000422
I'm surprised fanart exists in this day and age
>>
I couldnt get enough of this fucking edgelord BTFOing everybody lel.

/r/ing that a screencap when he was about to off himself with that gun.
>>
>>14001201
I loved this man,he had a plan at the beggining and was literally crashing the space sub with no survivors,then he was no longer in control like fuck it and ditched everyone to go lay around the ship.
He was such a good antagonist in the ffirst part because of this,he had a single plan he wanted to execute and when it failed he fell apart.
His antics with Kira/Yuki were great too
>>
>>14001271

Dont forget how he didnt take shit from anyone, basically they needed actual soldiers to subdue him.
>>
>>14000020

Man, there's been a lot of Ryvius talk as of late. My real gripe with the ending has to be Ikumi's Freudian Excuse though I really liked how they didn't just handwave the severity of Kouji's injuries.

Also, holy shit, everything about Fyana.
>>
>>14001391

*Faina. Fuck me, I need to stop posting while buzzed.
>>
>>14000204
>How many times was she raped?
zilch
>>
>>14000020
Glad you liked it OP, I thought it was total trash that needed to be killed with fire.
>>
>>14002038

Oh its you again!
>>
>>14002079
shut up
>>
>>14001420
>>14001391
The Faina subplot was a little strange and didn't fit in too well with the rest of it, I thought.
>>
The real issue with the show is the eyecatch. What the fuck was it trying to accomplish?
>>
>>14003281

A little 90's music interlude?
>>
>>14003281
I liked it,hearing REE VEYE ASSS!! every 15 minutes was entertaining
>>
>>14002713

Thought it was great, she was the real psycho, not Blue or that dude voiced by Wakamoto, but Faina.
And then she got BTFO fantastically.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.