[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negation or Bizarro World?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ann.jpg (134 KB, 1086x332) Image search: [Google]
ann.jpg
134 KB, 1086x332
Can we talk about this bit, that wrote that "Gundam Girl" in ANN only for jokes and giggles?, is she in a bizarro world where Okandam delivers what it had to do instead of what we got? or is she just fully delusional or on high acid?
>>
>>13999099

Sounds like what we got. Was Mika lying? We don't know. Was McGillis lying to make Gealio and Carta feel better, manipulate them or both? We don't know.

Then again, I think this was one of the show's few good episodes.
>>
DYNAMIC
Y
N
A
M
I
C
>>
>ANN
>>
What would IBO look like if Okada did deliver?
>>
>>13999099
That blurb isn't technically wrong. The episode was named The Final Lie, there's multiple scenes that could be interpreted as said lie, and those scenes fall into the categories mentioned. There was some meager character building, and it ended with one of the best combat sequences in the show so far (which isn't hard, given as it's also one of the ONLY ones so far).

The superlatives are a bit strong, though. I wouldn't really call it epic or dynamic.
>>
Anons I'm talking about that last part not the rest, sorry for not being clear.
>>
>total curbstomp
>epic Gundam battle
Give me a break.
>>
>>13999099
IT sounds exiting than actually it is.
>>
>>13999099
>baaaaaw stop liking what I don't like
There's a thing called opinions. Google it.
>>
>>13999391

It wouldn't be my favorite Gundam battle by any means, but I'll take it over a good chunk of battles in Gundam because as much as it was a beat down, it was a good one and I liked a lot of the action in it.
>>
>>13999540
For serious. I can't count the number of Gundam offshoots where somehow shooting a Zaku in the head makes it keel over, or it just devolves into lightstick chop-em-up. This fight actually had a nice, weighty, mechanical feel to it. Heck, when was the last time we saw a mobile suit walk along so damaged it has parts just falling off it? Or not have limbs magically explode the moment they take any kind of damage?
>>
>>13999447
>baaaaawwwww stop disliking what I like
Your post in a nutshell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.