[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /m/. I'm Go Nagai. Got any questions for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Go Nagai wants you to check 'em.jpg (238 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Go Nagai wants you to check 'em.jpg
238 KB, 1280x854
Hi, /m/. I'm Go Nagai. Got any questions for me?
>>
Where is Shin Great Mazinger?
>>
I don't believe you.
>>
I see Shin getter
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Trigger should make an adaption of Getter Rekka.
>>
>>13998957
Do you fap to Sayaka pron?
>>
File: Uncle Go in Kuwait.jpg (112 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Go in Kuwait.jpg
112 KB, 1000x665
Why did you fail to take off in The States?
>>
What... happened to you as a child to make you the way you are?
>>
>>13999035
Easy. Because nobody really tried to market or bring over any of my stuff.

>>13999011
Maybe. What's it to you?

>>13999064
Impotence.
>>
>>13998957
explain the ending to devilman lady
>>
>>13999133
God wins
>>
File: 10012032070.jpg (104 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
10012032070.jpg
104 KB, 800x1011
Why did he die
>>
Which is more powerful, Mazinkaiser or Grendizer?
>>
Do you prefer Hello Kitty or My Melody?
>>
>>13999241
Boss Borot.
>>
>>13998957
Can you give me the SOC DX Great Mazinger for free?
>>
>>14000401
Okay. What's your address?
>>
Akira/Ryo wedding when?
>>
Are Godzilla and Rodan still buddies with the Mazinger crew?
>>
Why haven't you made a Mazinger that just slaps Mechabeasts with its giant Mazincock yet?
Navel Missile and such don't count.
>>
Who's the bottom in Ryo x Akira ?
>>
>>13998957
did you secretly arranged for Ken Ishikawa's death so that getter robo will fall into obscurity while your mazinger series can be the more dominated super robot icon in Japan?
>>
>>13998957
Why is Tetsuya such an asshole?
>>
>>14005219
>Getter
>more obscure than Mazinger even in nip land

Poor, stupid, unknowledgeable anon.
>>
When is govarian and groizer X gonna get rebooted?
>>
>>14005252
>Source: my ass
>>
Why did you bring ecchi and piloted mecha in this world? Just curious.

Seriously though, is he even making any more original stuff instead of crossovers?
>>
Why aren't Devilman, Mazinger and Cutey Honey getting released in the UK? I want glorious hardcover editions.
>>
>>14006317

The guy has made more original content to last several lifetimes. He's on the same level of Tezuka. You want to criticise someone ? How about all modern manga artists that can't even come up with one fucking original idea and run with it, let alone coming up with entire new genres.
>>
>>14006495
Why aren't they released in America?
>>
>>14006646

Good point, more importantly I wonder if he's surprised by how popular Mazinger Z is in Spain.
>>
>>14006317
>Seriously though, is he even making any more original stuff instead of crossovers?
Yeah, he's doing two new series per year. His crossover stuff has usually only been one volume in length while he's been publishing Gekiman and other works.
>>
>>14006553

You're delusonal. Most of his "original" ideas ar not even his.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.