[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tokyo III drift: tumbling 2furious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: gCZar92x10.jpg (52 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
gCZar92x10.jpg
52 KB, 462x600
paul walkef fin diesel driving highway car whgen the phone range. "Ddue what"S sahy [paul wakher who was eating his nachos with the sauce and he had ban manners too. "I have to answer hte phone"? say vcin diesel and he answer the phone. "TGhis is domic toretto dirivng" say vin dom torrecto. "Thi is the chief of interpiol and I have a new assignment for you dom so that way we can expunge your erewcord and you will be able to avoid jail." say chief. "I am good now for a frehs tstar of an unfast life, what is the assingment." "you must infiltrate the secret illegal racing ring, it is taking away our sponsor funds" say chief and he say "i am on the case" and paul "biran o conner" walker say "Domn, what is the assignment" sand do9k say "this is the assigment hte we will ahve to infuiltrate teh most daNGEROUS ILLEGAL FDRAT STREET RACING IN THE ENTIRE BOOKS!" say dom. "I will insider the microchip!" say brian o conner" and dom say "good idea, that will tyeach our car" and the car AI say "I require more programming to drive faster and more furious" because they were crtiving kitt knight rider. "We will insert nmew programming that wil lallow you to handle our most dangerous tokyo drifts so that you wil lsurvive the mission" say drian o connor and briabn oc ocnnor bputin the disc that allow kitt to be able to handle hte most extrme moves possible. "now wea re reasdyt to start drivingf as fast as we can opiobblyt be fuirouys about" DISC COMPUTE DRIVE MOVES and kitt say "I am now programmed for mxamium turbo boost" and then the car go fast and there were past cops. The cops wasnted to give them a speeding tiocjket but then dom press button and there were oil slicks with banana peels that camer out from from kitt and the cops crash "They have bneen a scaififc34 to stop a greater evil" say biran o connor and htey hit a ramop and theyu spun 360 dfegrees abut then they sawe an angel. "oh no, it is an angel attack, we have to drive fast to hide and dodge" say brian.
>>
First for spessboots
>>
File: shin-pl07.jpg (619 KB, 2129x3954) Image search: [Google]
shin-pl07.jpg
619 KB, 2129x3954
>>13995057
>462x600
It's 2016 not 1996
>>
You can (not) drift
>>
>>13995057

MEANWHIKLE Gendo was getting a massage friom his sharper image chair. "Woyukld you like the massage harder" say the computer voice that come from gendo's sharper image massage chaiur because the sharper image was actually tax haven bahamas hedge fund own by gendo to funnel all of his illegal gaining and evildone bastardries and he use it to kiodnapo kitt knight rider brother AI M.I.T.T. and imprison him inside computer mainframe of sharper image brand massage smart chair so when vin diesel and paul walker chartacters get the call from interpol secret police chief for their final assignment to freedom it was really kitt secret transmitting synthesized voice to vin diesel phone to rescue mitt."yes mitt, massage me for it is a stressful day to be plotting the end!" and gendo chuckle to self. "Soon shinji you will be mine!" say gendo.
>>
>>13995554

CHAPTER 2

6 months later it was after the third impact and brian o connor and dom were driving postapocalypse kitt through the post-impact wastelands. "We have to drive fast to avoid destruction" say brian o connor and they got off the highway and they got to a diner. "Welcome to the last diner" say the diner waiter and they had hamburgers.

3 month ago Dom and brian were able to escape the instrumentality because they drove faster than the anti-at field could catch them. "I remember those we lost that day" say dom as flashback michelle rodriguez head explode from the anti-at field and the car crashed and ran over a bus. "NOOOOO" say dom. flash back to burger and the burger meat reminded dom of michelle regodguez head exploded and he was sad inside. BUT THEN THERE WAS gunshot and burger meat was real people meat when the waiter was shot with the coffee spilled too as roving mowhawk gang took over diner. "This is our diner now!" say gang.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.