[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so why was barbatos crying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: cr.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
so why was barbatos crying?
>>
As a gundum it's feeling good and alive.
>>
killing shitty waifus is a tough job.
>>
Its waifu mech's crystal clear virgin blood.
>>
Thinkin' of understanding.
>>
That's what happens when you don't check your fuel lines for leaks on a regular basis.

I'd watch the hell out of a show based on the ground crew/mechanic staff for a mecha battalion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdSj0_Fd4ds
>>
thinken about biscuits
>>
OARUFINS

NAMIDA
>>
>>13991726
>shitty upgrade
>barely got to do anything in the show
>stuck in IBO
>probably going to be destroyed in the end as all Gundams are
I'd cry too.
>>
>>13991726
Because he's in IBO.
>>
>>13991758
Underrated.
>>
>Death of good friend is killing pilot
>He's autistic as fuck so he refuses to show emotion
>Be a good mobile suit and cry because pilot can't
>>
>>13991726
He realized that the only way for it not to be QUALITY is to stand still.
>>
>>13991726
Wishes he was in a good show.
>>
>>13991945
As a mobile suit, I have one purpose: To move. Without it, I am nothing. And yet, a cruel twist of fate has offered me two choices. One is to live among my brothers in decent animation standards, but I will live with the knowledge that I could not complete my goal. I will have given up the essence of what I am and sacrifice my movement. Or I can live freely until the moment the budget runs out, regardless of how they see me. And although I deliberate now, I already know the answer in my heart. I know what I am.
>barbatos sheds a tear
Mikazuki... Tekkadan... Even Gjallerhorn. To the viewers and to Bandai. I ask you all to remember me by what I stand for.
>barbatos starts moving on the ones
Each frame resonates with my spirit. Although the QUALITY burns me, injures me, I cannot betray my name. I am a mobile suit, and I can remain immobile no longer.
>he's losing color and definition, transforming into a mass resembling doodles being flipped through in a sketchbook
I am Barbatos, the Mobile Suit! You cannot bind me by these chains, Sunrise! I may have allowed you to cut my hair but I ask of these animators who create me to bring me strength, so that I may topple this roof upon us all! This pillar called the budget shall be destroyed! Even if I am forgotten, I shall die true to my heart!
>the budget is draining steadily, soon there is no background, characters are stick figures and music is muted, the frames slow down
>until finally the last frame is sketched
>the digital pen completes the final line in slow motion
>the image: Barbatos's smile
>>
File: halp.png (33 KB, 654x497) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
33 KB, 654x497
>>13991726
he demands 2chan save him
>>
>>13991908
yeah. i'll believe that.
he's just crying for his pilot.
>>
It was steam coming off the ice and snow. The moisture is on the mace too even in thr OP image.
>>
File: Setsuwha.jpg (25 KB, 160x150) Image search: [Google]
Setsuwha.jpg
25 KB, 160x150
>>13991758
gundammnit
>>
>>13991726
Stil dosent want to believe Biscuito was cracked
>>
>>13991726
>be made for honor and knighthood 300 years ago
>buried on Mars for some reason
>dug up by uncouth Martian scum
>being sullied for being piloted by a martian rat
>always sticks his uneducated simple mind into my neural interface which was worthy of pilot of noble birth
>Doesn't respects the batchall
>forced me to kill a knight who was in middle of issuing a batchall
>can't use a Katana like a honorable samurai

Of-course even I would be crying
>>
>>13991726
>>13991726
He's crying because of what he did to Ein. Mikazuki is getting into unforgivable territory.
>>
>>13991726
Because it was designed badly for a bad gundam show. It's going to fall right into the void of ignominy that is occupied by AGE and G-Reco, where the other Gundams, rather than bully it and call it names, pretend it never existed and that they aren't related to it.
>>
>>13994790
Is MWO worth playing at all yet
my TS group was playing the other day and everything is done ingame now, no launcher.
>>
>>13994790
ENHANCED
I
M
A
G
I
N
G
>>
>>13991726
Ratings and bluesy sales
>>
>>13994790
>buried on Mars for some reason
With all the exposition in the show, they never really explained how Barbatos ended up buried on Mars considering that the Gundams are supposed to be Gjasdasfhalafghorn.
>>
>>13994921
Theres very little real exposition, just repetition
>>
>>13994921
it was probably exiled away due to some DOOM ABILITY like Turn X or A
>>
He wanted to look like Giant Robo.
>>
>>13995150
>mika punches ein
>his arm breaks and he starts crying
that would be hilarious
>>
>>13991726
Because Mika can't
>>
>>13995194
that took 10 replies to get a decent answer
>>
>>13994921
A bunch of the frames were destroyed or went missing over the past 300 years, although presumably it happened during the war itself.

There's supposed to be only like a dozen frames still operating iirc. Tekkadan had one, the brewers had one, the people from that side manga have one (and I wouldn't doubt that the enemy in yhat series will have one), and presumably gjallarhorn has the rest.
>>
Cause Barbie was made to end conflict in the Calamity War but now his pilot is forcing him to propagate conflict or some shit like that
>>
>>13995195
But is Mika crying on the inside because of Biscuit or because of all the killing he is doing and going to do? I feel like it might be a mix of both.
>>
>>13991788
>>13994540
The truth is, Mika had just knocked Carta out of the air and slammed her through the ice into a shallow area of water. Lake, or something. He broke off a chunk of her sword to use as a dagger, then slammed the wrench-mace down beside him and it splashed like mad all over the both of them.
>>
>>13995271
That's also why her cockpit was flooding.
>>
>>13994540
Why does mace cryign??
>>
>>13994808
>>13992071
>>13992034
>>13991877
>>13991870
Wow, only 5 iterations of the same obvious joke.

/m/ is getting better.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.