[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have lost a hero to our glorious and noble cause, but does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: sieg_zeon___by_kzchan-d8wgfc9.jpg (88 KB, 941x850) Image search: [Google]
sieg_zeon___by_kzchan-d8wgfc9.jpg
88 KB, 941x850
We have lost a hero to our glorious and noble cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Earth Federation the military resources of Zeon is less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this major difference, how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one. It’s been over fifty years since the elite of the Federation, consumed by greed began a war against our blessed empire! Never forget the times when the Federation has trampled us! We, the blessed children of God almighty, have had a long and arduous struggle to achieve glory for our great nation. Our fight is sacred, our cause divine. The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent.

The Federation has polluted our most cherished systems for merely the sake of their own greed! We must send them a message, but not composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. The Earth elite must be taught a strong lesson for their evil corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more money into our efforts towards making our military stronger than ever. The Federation has done the same.

Many of your fathers and brothers have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the Federation has done to our people! These Brave men have shown us these virtues through their own valiant sacrifice. By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!
>>
get gassed space faggot
>>
>>13991267

Go to sleep Pat
>>
>>13991182
SIEG ZEON
>>
>>13991278
SIEG ZEON
>>
It could be worse I still haven't met anyone who actually supports Zeon
>>
>>13991309
Well, im here. Hi. Pleased to meet you.
>>
>>13991309
Sup
>>
>>13991315
>>13991342

I think he meant in real life, obviously you guys aren't real.
>>
>>13991315
>>13991342
I meant to say i haven't met anyone who supports zeon and lived
>>
>>13991350
Our movement is underground. A large amount of us still exist
>>
>>13991182
SIEG ZEON
>>
>>13991363
>Our movement is underground
That's the opposite of what it is
>>
>>13991350
Ok that was funny, now put the gun down you feddie scum.
>>
File: 1AutDmg.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1AutDmg.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>13991371
what are you gonna do?
drop yourself on me?
>>
Hey guys can I play too?
>>
>>13991390
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little feddie scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Zeon army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Side 7, and I have over 300 confirmed enemy mobile suits destroyed. I am trained in space warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Principality of Zeon. You are nothing to me but just another GM scrap. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Inter-comms? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Earth Federation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the colony drop, maggot. The colony drop that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, feddie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Zaku II. Not only am I extensively trained in Mobile Suit, but I have access to the entire mass production of Mobile Armor and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn feddie. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>13991425

>pointing right gun at blinders

these stock images man.
>>
Fuck the Zabis. They're no better than EF
>>
Between my gun and my banshee scream I think I got the advantage here.
>>
>>13991182
Could a geara zulu beat the first gundam 1 vs 1?
>>
>>13991469
Absolutely
though the average grunt still wouldnt be able to beat amuro even with that advantage
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.