[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upcoming /m/ movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: 2016 - Kill Command.jpg (119 KB, 950x410) Image search: [Google]
2016 - Kill Command.jpg
119 KB, 950x410
Kill Command
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWvWNgCyqg
>>
File: Leviathan.jpg (368 KB, 1400x799) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan.jpg
368 KB, 1400x799
Leviathan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-45NTlgp-o
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 213x160
Black Road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcEc2-hd4Zw
>>
File: Yeah.jpg (53 KB, 977x540) Image search: [Google]
Yeah.jpg
53 KB, 977x540
>oh no the robot rebellion!!
>oh no they concluded they wanna something something humans infeiror blop blop
>haha extinction robots are evil guys!!!

>Robots look like walking piles of hot neon-n'-greeble garbage on top of all of this
>Fucking lame ass dubstep beats for drama or some shit

S-sasuga
>>
File: Shot2_001-2.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shot2_001-2.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
Hardcore Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EChBYVFhU
>>
>>13990445
Did that become a movie? Last I remember is that it was a pitch
>>
File: 11474640_300x300.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
11474640_300x300.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
Ickerman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYzR-hcd6BU
>>
>>13990473
I think I remember seeing part of this a long while ago. The bit where a badguy was tossed down the stairs and protagonist guy shot him midair looked really familiar.
>>
>>13990473
my brain hurts after watching that...
>>
>>13990473
Wow, they are actually making a full length bad video game commercial now?
>>
>>13990460

> the robots are human now
> one of the robot humans is on the team and doesn't know it
>>
>>13990460
Why can't we have (more) transhumanist antagonists?
>>
File: machina_a.jpg (542 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
machina_a.jpg
542 KB, 1296x730
>>13990530
>>13990533
>I want more robo cuckoldry
You already got a movie for that you degenerate fucks. If you want to watch a shitshow about "robots" being dumb there are plenty.
>>
>>13990499
nah still a concept
>>
>>13990552
Damn
>>
>>13990548
What? Are you fucking retarded or something? What the fuck do either of those psts have anything to do with your stupid fetish? Lay down from the /pol/ once in a while you jackass and that movie was fucking shit with the main "bad guy" just getting what was coming for being a complete retard when testing his fucking AIs or not estabilishing some sort of bondary for his guest so he doesn't have access to his whole fucking security security
>>
>>13990548

What are you on about? All I was pointing out was that the lady was clearly a robot herself and doesn't know it.
>>
>>13990574
>/pol/
Don't even use the board. I guess "cuckoldry" was the wrong word.
I should have just said "dumb ass robot-that-totally-looks-like-a-human fucking everyone over for the umpteenth time: the movie" .

To clarify, if we count Ex Machina with not one, but two of the movies here, we get a total of three (3!) recent movies in which some random lady with glowy eyes or whatever fucks people over because something something robots are bad. If we want to talk "transhumanism" it also wouldn't be the first time such a movie has appeared. I should've posted that dumb movie about the lady who ingested nanites and then turned into a god or something.

Now, I am sorry if it seems like I'm mad, but I am, because all of these movies look like garbage.
>>
>>13990590

Just because you don't like that idea doesn't mean Kill Command isn't clearly doing it. And posting a rant doesn't change that.
>>
>>13990590
Lucy was something.
>>
>>13990593
>Just because you don't like that idea doesn't mean Kill Command isn't clearly doing it
That's what I was complaining about from he beginning. It's a stupid trope I hate. I hate every single one of these movies, I think they're garbage, and I'm not going to watch them. Did that not come through in the first post I made? I'm getting confused as to what you thought my intentions were here. I'll admit the cuckoldry thing was my fault because it was, but it doesn't change what these movies are: the same.
>>
> /m/ being this fucking whiny and bitchy

*grabs spray bottle*

Shoo! Shoo! Back to your Gundam and Toku threads you weebshit filth.
>>
>>13990598

> Did that not come through.

No. It came across as a personal attack, helped by using the word "cuckold" for no reason.
>>
>>13990605
My bad. I'm blinded by my pure and volatile fucking hatred of these movies.

>>13990602
>one individual is all of /m/
>using asterisk actions unironically
>he says on a weeaboo board of a weeaboo website on a weeaboo topic
You've earned this (you).
>>
>>13990590
In the case of Ex Machina is not that robots are evil, the guy who created her series of robots was just a complete moron who didn't think things through, he wanted to ascertain if the robots could pass off as human but he he went about it in the most counterproductive way humanly possible by being a complete sociopath to his robots, even the sex bots, treating them like absolute shit and not thinking if they could pass off as human thanks to their AI they wouldn't try to take bloody vengeance on his idiotic ass, that whole movie was impossibly dumb thanks to how he acted and how he espected the guy he picked up especifically from his fetishs and put in front of him the idealized girl he always wanted and he seriously not expected him to side with the robot.
I agree with you that its retarded about how they always make robots evil for no real reason but that won't change for a very long time since people are always fearful of machines taking their place and movie makers want to get easy money from playing into the fears of the populace
>>
>>13990428
this looks awful
>>
File: gapshock.jpg (38 KB, 145x294) Image search: [Google]
gapshock.jpg
38 KB, 145x294
>>13990473
I like this.
>>
>>13990428
I hope it's a good as Chappie
>>
>>13991123
You want it to be shit?
>>
>>13991644
>Chappie
>shit

Off yourself, weeaboo.
>>
>>13991685
1, it's stupid to call people weeaboos on a board made to talk about japanese robots and bugmen

2, Chappie was fucking garbage. Everyone was an idiot and story was all over the place except where it needed to be.
>>
>>13990507
Hey, that's the same guy that did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
>>
>>13991123

I liked some things about Chappie, but dude, you can't call it a good movie.

It was the same ol' Blomkamp faux-political tripe we've seen several times, only this time with an infantile robot.
>>
>>13990428
Another bullshit "Robots bad, humans good" movie.
>>
>>13991702
You're right, it needed more gundams
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.