[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't hear the word 'senmetsu' without thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
I can't hear the word 'senmetsu' without thinking of my old buddy Chamber, is this normal?
>>
>>13988586
I miss him. Really loved the voice.
Best AI bud.
>>
>>13988586
It's simply paying respects to the bro-est SugitaBot.
>>
File: Chamber_zpsdd4ea172.jpg (66 KB, 633x782) Image search: [Google]
Chamber_zpsdd4ea172.jpg
66 KB, 633x782
>>13988586
Gargantia is a great anime in every aspect, its a travesty that it isnt well known. Chamber is ultimate mecha bro. Great designed mech in a great world setting and story. The world needs more Gargantia.
>>
Bro AIs are always nice
>>
>>13990199
Do we know anything about the new season? What the fuck is Ledo going to pilot? One of those shitty work bots?
>>
>>13990199
I've only seen the the original 13 episodes, none of the specials or ovas. There a possibility he might have survived right? He's just sleeping at the end right? ;__;
>>
>>13990239

No new season.

Got canned, turned into a novel.
>>
>>13990248
Thanks, Satan.
>>
>>13990267
It's k. They encounter a migrant fleet that's sitting at modern day levels of tech. There's a cute grill.
>>
Odd, I hear Tieria Erde instead. And I'm not even a 00 fan.
>>
>>13990239
>>13990248
In a universe of infinite possibilites, I choose to live in hope for another season.

>>13990243
Chamber wasnt destroyed, he's just at the bottom of the ocean hanging out with the Whalesquid.
>>
>>13990239
Given what we have seen of Psychopass season 2 and the Gaim sequels, it probably wouldn't have been good either.
>>
>>13990310
Im a masochist who enjoys bad series with great potential and fantasizes they were actually good, so it would fit my taste.
>>
>>13990274
She's pretty much genderswap Ledo, isn't she?
>>
File: exp-para.jpg (250 KB, 864x1000) Image search: [Google]
exp-para.jpg
250 KB, 864x1000
>>13990321
>She's pretty much genderswap Ledo, isn't she?

But we already have that.
>>
File: 3argantianovel1.jpg (182 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
3argantianovel1.jpg
182 KB, 494x700
Damn, the potential

>>13990321
I like Ledo, nice character and great VA. I could hardly like a female MC with his traits. Not even gay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.